• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

14-Year-Old Girl Sentenced in Death of DC Uber Eats Driver

I guess I’ll play devils advocate here, but the 13 year old is a kid. There is a chance she can turn things around. While it is rare, sometimes it happens. For example, Patt Tillman almost beat a guy to death, his case was handled by a juvenile court, the judge was lenient with him, he went on to do great things.

• Haha
Reactions: whiskeytower
I guess I’ll play devils advocate here, but the 13 year old is a kid. There is a chance she can turn things around. While it is rare, sometimes it happens. For example, Patt Tillman almost beat a guy to death, his case was handled by a juvenile court, the judge was lenient with him, he went on to do great things.
You’re smoking crack

You’re smoking crack
I can assure you I’m not. But for all the people here advocating that the government should be publicly executing people, you sure do have WAY more faith in our governments competence than I do. They couldn’t keep Epstein alive in a maximum security prison, but you think they can ID suspects with 100% certainty. Not all cases are like this where there is video of the crime.

. Not all cases are like this where there is video of the crime.

But in cases like this where there IS full video evidence that is unchallenged in authenticity I don't see any need to give evil monsters any benefit of the doubt regardless of their age.

These days quite often the criminals are filming their acts so they can revel in them later.
Or a victim or somebody else may have a good camera view going.

When you have them on camera clearly and can see the whole crime and see what monsters they are, time to tell them, thanks for playing the game of life, you're out of here, try better when you respawn.

Reactions: Dolomite_Supafly
To fucking early for this shit.i'll say it loud and clear..bullet to head is what's needed.

Edited: this country needs to stop treating this fucks with kid gloves.

Because of her age and the location of the crime, she won't see the needle. She will be held until she's 21 and then released. Mark my words.