• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 Accuracy International Virtual SHOT Show coming soon!

Am I one of the few who really likes the AT as-is? I see where they are taking the new design, and itā€™s fantastic, but not something Iā€™m interested in.

Glad I picked up an AT last year from MHSA!
Since the AT and AX SA are going away, my guess is we'll see some pretty good deals on those items now that the AT-X is here and replacing them. I am partially with you, I like the AT-X design, but there is something nostalgic about the AT, in fact, I even put the thumbhole on mine as I like the look

@lowlight or @R.Walters

On video I heard that some parts/materials had been updated in the comp trigger.

Are these updates in the current comp triggers for sale, or just the comp trigger coming with the AT-X?

I had several fail (two were adjusted by Tom at xtsp on his jig and still didnā€™t function properly in three rifles).

I would like to have one in single stage configuration around 12oz or so. Just curious before I buy a fourth trigger to try.

Since the AT and AX SA are going away, my guess is we'll see some pretty good deals on those items now that the AT-X is here and replacing them. I am partially with you, I like the AT-X design, but there is something nostalgic about the AT, in fact, I even put the thumbhole on mine as I like the look

I like the look of this AT-X but like you am partial to the AW look.
Here's hoping the AT will be on sale once the AT-X drops.

Just saw the new AI rifle. Just curious if it takes glock mags and if they guarantee the accuracy of 1/2 moa at 4,000 yards. If not gonna be a total deal breaker.

Just saw the new AI rifle. Just curious if it takes glock mags and if they guarantee the accuracy of 1/2 moa at 4,000 yards. If not gonna be a total deal breaker.
It takes AICS which is better than Glock magazines.

Edit: I don't actually know AI mags and what goes in which. Said quickly in response to previous joking.

Last edited:
From the podcast: AT LE is not going anywhere. LE models are on long-availabilty for institutional (LE) customers. AI and Frank just talked about it in the audio near the end. For consumer grade customers, now AT-X is the $5K base platform and you can throw another $1-2k in accessories at it if you want a gucci $7k rifle. You would do that with NV bridges, handguards, rails, top-rails, weight systems, and ASR back end etc.
Letā€™s see them open that AXMC-LE to AD Mil and not just LE. If Frank & Mike (in a previous EDS episode) are going to compare it to Glockā€™s Blue Label program, letā€™s make it a fair comparison and share the love.

Edit:
Maybe even just do the special pricing for LE and toss in an extra mag and a sling (or Mag pouch), similar to the Blue Label programs out there with the holster/mag. But open the purchase to civilians at the usual price. A BL Glock 19 is the same as the Glock 19 a civi buys. ::End Jealousy:: šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
It takes AICS which is better than Glock magazines.
Wait, it takes AICS, I thought it only took AW mags like the current AT. One of the bummers about my AT is that I cannot use all the awesome aftermarket AICS mags out there...

The AT and AX are not discontinued. We still make them in the UK and will continue to do so as long as the market continues to demand them.
The AT-X is a civilian competition rifle and products we supply for other markets are still available.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

is there going to be a version of the new chassis for the AXSR action?

I thought the AXSR was the same action as the AT (pretty sure it is). If so, then the AT-X chassis would fit your existing action (you'd have to debond it from the OEM chassis), and could be simply bolted into it if desired.

Reactions: RS14
I thought the AXSR was the same action as the AT (pretty sure it is). If so, then the AT-X chassis would fit your existing action (you'd have to debond it from the OEM chassis), and could be simply bolted into it if desired.
The AXSR is the long action. You might be thinking about the AXSA which is the short action.

The AT is the Same Action that is in the AT-X, it's just in a different chassi. AXSR chassi is the just released new chassi.

AT-X is just same old action in another new chassi. :)

Not bonded.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinePMI
Yep the AXSR is mostly similar to the AXMC but with a different footprint and a few other odds and ends.
705F905A-7711-42E5-B227-A9F39E5C1634.png

edit: alrighty. I guess thereā€™s no real need for a new chassis. I was just curious

The AT and AX are not discontinued. We still make them in the UK and will continue to do so as long as the market continues to demand them.
The AT-X is a civilian competition rifle and products we supply for other markets are still available.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
Someone had mentioned that the Live Feed video it was mentioned that the AT-X was replacing the AT and AX308, good to know these will continue to be available. Thank you for the clarification Tom.

It does contradict what Scott said in both cases, technically, I even asked again in the podcast yesterday.

But at the same time he clarified that these will remain in place because of their ties to LE, and the fact the LE community does not want to see big changes like a discontinued product.

I understood it to be a sales thing how they will be sold vs how they will be supported.

The support was not ending but the way they are sold was being changed.

The more I look at the new AXSR / AT-X, the more I like Cooperā€™s original AW design.

There is not going to be a new version of the new (AT-X) chassis for the AXSR and the AXSR action is different to the AT action. The AXSR action can take magnum calibers and the AT action cannot. The AT action is used on the AT and AX308 rifles.

No long action version of AT-X....šŸ˜¢šŸ˜„šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Thanks for clarifying. Got jacked up after hearing possibility on live stream.

Great job by the way, to you and all involved on this project. Can't wait to try out. Yyuge fan šŸ‘.

For those interested in an AT-X AICS for the Remington 700, I can tell you that we plan to have prototypes in March, take orders at the beginning of April and deliver in Q3. That will most likely be the August/September timeframe.
AT-X rifles will deliver in Q2, most likely in May/June timeframe. April is a little optimistic but the first few production might make it.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

For those interested in an AT-X AICS for the Remington 700, I can tell you that we plan to have prototypes in March, take orders at the beginning of April and deliver in Q3. That will most likely be the August/September timeframe.
AT-X rifles will deliver in Q2, most likely in May/June timeframe. April is a little optimistic but the first few production might make it.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
If you need someone to test drive a R700 version of the AT-X, I will volunteer my Vudoo V-22 to the cause šŸ˜‰ looking forward to this chassis!

I know this just got released but they did make mention on ease of switching manufacturing to LH models.

Any projections for lefties?

Thanks!

Reactions: Empr_Hadrian
@lowlight or @R.Walters

On video I heard that some parts/materials had been updated in the comp trigger.

Are these updates in the current comp triggers for sale, or just the comp trigger coming with the AT-X?

I had several fail (two were adjusted by Tom at xtsp on his jig and still didnā€™t function properly in three rifles).

I would like to have one in single stage configuration around 12oz or so. Just curious before I buy a fourth trigger to try.
I would like to also know that. I bought one of the original comp triggers and don't use it since I want the same trigger on both of my AI rifles. Was planning to buy another comp trigger but would like to know if there have been changes.

@Dthomas3523, did you ever try to ask MHS. I have been meaning to but figured that you would have better luck than me in getting some straight information

Reactions: deersniper
It's mainly a coating change, and the new ones ship with the heavier spring installed.

Part of the problem was the lighter spring and guys screwing the adjustments up, so with the heavier spring shipped in the trigger it's less likely to create an issue. The light spring is included but not installed, I would only recommend that for those with enough experience.

They did some other minor stuff too but mainly invisible changes, material stuff.

People don't realize you just turn a screw and call it good.

I know this just got released but they did make mention on ease of switching manufacturing to LH models.

Any projections for lefties?

Thanks!
Pretty sure I saw @R.Walters post in the live Chat Box that LH versions are planned for the future.
Also very curious about a LH AT-X and timing, probably best to just contact MileHigh and get on a list...

Pretty sure I saw @R.Walters post in the live Chat Box that LH versions are planned for the future.
Also very curious about a LH AT-X and timing, probably best to just contact MileHigh and get on a list...
Youā€™re in Maine, probably quicker to go through Jason @jb1000br at euro optics

Reactions: hemphill
The big shocker will be when they announce their lightweight 6.5 Creedmoor hunting rifle to compete with the Sig Cross. Think an AW that weighs 7lbs. Obviously youā€™ll need to sell a kidney, but who needs those after youā€™ve already sold your testicles to buy Sitka gear.

Less chat about the AT-X, more chat about the 223 and magnum conversions!

Are the 223 magazines going to be single stack or double stack? Is AI going to get back into the 223 magazine game for the conversion?

And last but not least, is there an estimated availability date for the 223 conversion?

I did hear the magnum conversion is further along and is coming first, but I'm more interested in the 223 conversion.

@Nik H I already waited years talking myself out of an AIAW and AT in LH because of the stocks, but this AT-X is pretty close to my ideal setup...

The big shocker will be when they announce their lightweight 6.5 Creedmoor hunting rifle to compete with the Sig Cross. Think an AW that weighs 7lbs. Obviously youā€™ll need to sell a kidney, but who needs those after youā€™ve already sold your testicles to buy Sitka gear.
Then only to realize the sitka gear is shit compared to Kuiu.

• Haha
Reactions: Athos300
It's mainly a coating change, and the new ones ship with the heavier spring installed.

Part of the problem was the lighter spring and guys screwing the adjustments up, so with the heavier spring shipped in the trigger it's less likely to create an issue. The light spring is included but not installed, I would only recommend that for those with enough experience.

They did some other minor stuff too but mainly invisible changes, material stuff.

People don't realize you just turn a screw and call it good.

Which is why I had the designer tune two of them. He told me they would work. He replaced springs and did it on the jig.

when they shipped back and still didnā€™t work on 3 different rifles, he stopped returning my emails. So I sold them with disclaimer to buyers.

I wish it had just been me turning a screw.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
What height Spuhr for the new AT-X...still 1.5"?

That gun was setup with a tall 20moa pic rail like a gun would be setup to run night vision with the forward rail on the bridge. You can also use a lower pic rail and lower mount