• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

@FuhQ as they say sometimes, it takes a village. I am building a new team here that listens to customers and passes on their thoughts. Sometimes you guys know better what is going on than we do because you have put more rounds downrange or you found that 1 in 1000 rifle flaw that we didn't even think of.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, all of the customer service team will be new and some of the best in the industry. So keep the info coming so we can continue to make our guns better!

Very respectfully,
Jimmy
The only thing I can think of that would be a good thing, would be a lightweight conventional 7075 aluminum fore-end for the MPR chassis. Like the Aero Solus style chassis that has the full-length ARCA rail built in and M-Lok slots, instead of the fully-enclosed carbon fiber setup. I would buy an MPR chassis for my 20" Ridgeline FFT, but the scope doesn't clear the MPR handguard. If it had a conventional fore-end on it (non-enclosed) I would order one in a heartbeat, as I wouldn't have to change anything up on the top end of the rifle.

If yall want to make one and send out a unit for testing, let me know. Be glad to test one out for yall on my 20" FFT 7mm-08. 👍🏼

Also, I'm hoping to see a 26" 1:8 twist 7 PRC barreled action (carbon fiber) with 5R rifling and 5/8-24 threads (or an MPR built like this) in the future. If yall want to build one and ship it to my FFL, I'd be more than happy to pay for it. 👍🏼

Also, I know it would require a little bit of redesigning, but maybe looking into a 3-lug bolt/receiver design with a 60º bolt-throw would be a big upgrade as far as handling chamber pressures (distributes pressure more evenly on the bolt making it stronger), and smoothing out the action. It would improve sales a bit, if I had to guess. 3-lug seems to be the new "norm" for custom actions. And with what the price of these rifles are, you're essentially buying a custom rifle off the shelf.

Last edited:
Reactions: christensenarms
Next round got loaded up last night... Going to test from 26.5 to 27.5 in .2 increments. Going to find that sweet-spot for this rifle. Apparently since Christensen cuts their damn throats super short, I'll be getting good velocity, but have to seat the bullet really deep into the case, which takes up a lot of powder room, but since that is the case, that short throat increases pressures, so I don't need as much powder to achieve good velocities. Once I find the load it likes, I'll chrono and report my findings.
I have a Christensen Scout in 6 ARC with 16’ in barrel. I am about ready to load now that I have burned 100 rounds of ELD-M 108s. I am going to use this as an all around rifle for predators and whitetail here in Georgia. Looking forward to doing some load development, gonna try the 103 ELD-X and some Berger 95 gr VLD hunter. I will post Lab Radar and group results.

I have a Christensen Scout in 6 ARC with 16’ in barrel. I am about ready to load now that I have burned 100 rounds of ELD-M 108s. I am going to use this as an all around rifle for predators and whitetail here in Georgia. Looking forward to doing some load development, gonna try the 103 ELD-X and some Berger 95 gr VLD hunter. I will post Lab Radar and group results.
Look forward to your results.

My rifle is a Savage 110 Switchback from Sportsman's Warehouse. Didn't have much luck with 75 grain or 87 grain bullets and a few different powders.

I had bought a 500 ct box of Sierra 70 grain Moly HPBT on clearance for my 6mm Creedmoor, figured I'd try some for the ARC.

CFE223 - Loaded 31.7, 32.0, 32.3, 32.6, 32.9 (33.0 was book max but I had no pressures signs). Settled on 32.3. The other loads were right about .8" to 1.1"

1000002998.jpg

Just picked up a 110 tactical with the 18 inch barrel wanting to shoot 87 v max's or maybe a 70 grain projectile. Will be a coyote gun, does anyone have any experience in the lighter side all i've seen is heavies. Also how many rounds before you guys started some sort of hand loading for your rifles? I am around 60 rounds deep into mine so far so hoping its starting to break in so i can load for it.

CZ 527 w a 22" Pacnor barrel has been my go to 6mm ARC, primary whitetail deer rifle for the last two seasons. Was wanting to give the 90 grain CX bullets a try this fall. CFE 223 is the most accurate powder I have tried thus far with this bullet. I am fearful velocity & more so accuracy may fall off in cold weather. Lets use 5 deg above Fahrenheit as a example, anyone care to weigh in with thoughts, or primer suggestions?

CZ 527 w a 22" Pacnor barrel has been my go to 6mm ARC, primary whitetail deer rifle for the last two seasons. Was wanting to give the 90 grain CX bullets a try this fall. CFE 223 is the most accurate powder I have tried thus far with this bullet. I am fearful velocity & more so accuracy may fall off in cold weather. Lets use 5 deg above Fahrenheit as a example, anyone care to weigh in with thoughts, or primer suggestions?
Try CCI 400’s and Lever powder. Also, heavier bullets would be your friend for whitetail…Like Berger 108 or something along those lines.

Try CCI 400’s and Lever powder. Also, heavier bullets would be your friend for whitetail…Like Berger 108 or something along those lines.

At bolt gun pressures 62,000psi Ill disagree that the CCI 400's may be a viable option for my application due to thinner primer cup for starters.

Ill make a case that the longer 90 grain Hornady CX all monolithic projectile at 2980fps will be my friend as well when hunting Whitetail deer inside of 300 yards.

Last fall I used the 87 grain Absolute Hammer again a monolithic, to very good effect on whitetail deer. Absolute Hammer is more of a frangible bullet than the Hornady CX offering. I fully intend on giving the Hornady 90 grain monolithic CX a try this fall.

I choose to utilize the all copper bullet I do not have to use copper to make the government happy. I have been slow to warm up to the monolithic copper offerings & have to admit they are growing on me.

3 seasons ago I used a 108 grain Elite hunter from this rifle to very good effect with a 254 yard high shoulder shot that turned the lights out on that deer faster than any deer I have taken with much larger calibers in the past. Expansion of the Elite hunter at 2780 was rather minimal with a 2780 FPS muzzle velocity in that case. The 108 grain Elite hunter was loaded over Lever Evolution with a BR 4 primer.

I was planning to use a diffrent powder bullet combo that morning (2nd day of season). After seeing the large bodied, very tall 4x4 that morning, I opted to go home for lunch & give the 108 Gr Elite Hunter a try over LVR. After verifying .75 MOA with temps in the mid thirties, I committed to the Elite hunter. To be honest the expansion or lack of gave me some concerns with the Elite hunter. Thus I selected the High shoulder shot for the first time in my life.

I can tell you now the High shoulder shot is magic when properly executed. I will do that again & Likely to use the high shoulder shot with the Hornady CX offering.

Sorry to say I let myself get a bit off subject. Back to subject at hand. What may I expect for powder performance with CFE 223 with temperatures slightly over zero Fahrenheit & would a hotter primer offer a notable advantage in cool weather with the CFE 223?

Reactions: godofthunder
If CCI 400's are working well for you, I expect that speaks well for the tight fit of your firing pin to the bolt in your rifle. My experience with CCI 400's with a 204 Ruger has caused me to shy away from the CCI 400's in higher pressure situations due to concerns over pierced primers.

I'm no expert but this could be a temperature issue, which if so could indicate you might be shooting at the upper end of an accuracy node.

There's a podcast in "Believe the target" with hall of fame bench rest shooter Jack Neary. In that podcast Jack, which shoots bug holes mentions that as he goes up in powder charge (they do this real time during competition to keep up with changes in ambient temperature and humidity) he knows that while everything looks goods as he increases the powder charge a tenth at a time he sees this, and can predict that the fifth group will be all over the map. and it is.

Apparently, too close to the hot end of a node is not a good place to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: FuhQ
While pressure is a factor so is cup hardness & thickness. CCI 400 primer cup thickness runs .020" as opposed to CCI 450, BR4 & REM 7.5 that come in at .025" thickness. A difference of 20 - 25 percent in cup thickness is no small thing.

http://www.accurateshooter.com/technical-articles/primers-and-pressure-analysis/

Leaves me asking what primers the .277 Sig Fury may be calling for at 80,000 psi? Something tells me that a new primer was required.

Last edited:
At bolt gun pressures 62,000psi Ill disagree that the CCI 400's may be a viable option for my application due to thinner primer cup for starters.

Ill make a case that the longer 90 grain Hornady CX all monolithic projectile at 2980fps will be my friend as well when hunting Whitetail deer inside of 300 yards.

Last fall I used the 87 grain Absolute Hammer again a monolithic, to very good effect on whitetail deer. Absolute Hammer is more of a frangible bullet than the Hornady CX offering. I fully intend on giving the Hornady 90 grain monolithic CX a try this fall.

I choose to utilize the all copper bullet I do not have to use copper to make the government happy. I have been slow to warm up to the monolithic copper offerings & have to admit they are growing on me.

3 seasons ago I used a 108 grain Elite hunter from this rifle to very good effect with a 254 yard high shoulder shot that turned the lights out on that deer faster than any deer I have taken with much larger calibers in the past. Expansion of the Elite hunter at 2780 was rather minimal with a 2780 FPS muzzle velocity in that case. The 108 grain Elite hunter was loaded over Lever Evolution with a BR 4 primer.

I was planning to use a diffrent powder bullet combo that morning (2nd day of season). After seeing the large bodied, very tall 4x4 that morning, I opted to go home for lunch & give the 108 Gr Elite Hunter a try over LVR. After verifying .75 MOA with temps in the mid thirties, I committed to the Elite hunter. To be honest the expansion or lack of gave me some concerns with the Elite hunter. Thus I selected the High shoulder shot for the first time in my life.

I can tell you now the High shoulder shot is magic when properly executed. I will do that again & Likely to use the high shoulder shot with the Hornady CX offering.

Sorry to say I let myself get a bit off subject. Back to subject at hand. What may I expect for powder performance with CFE 223 with temperatures slightly over zero Fahrenheit & would a hotter primer offer a notable advantage in cool weather with the CFE 223?
The only rifle I’ve ever had good luck with CFE223 in is my current 6.5 Grendel DMR barrel. The previous barrel hated it, and my 6 ARC hated it with the Nosler 115 RDF’s. I’ve had much more Trump stable consistency with Lever. CCI 450’s give me high ES/SD swings, so I get better groups with 400’s.

If CCI 400's are working well for you, I expect that speaks well for the tight fit of your firing pin to the bolt in your rifle. My experience with CCI 400's with a 204 Ruger has caused me to shy away from the CCI 400's in higher pressure situations due to concerns over pierced primers.
I’ve only had pierced primers in my 6 ARC MPR when I got to 30.0gr of Lever in about 100°F temps with ridiculous humidity. At 29.5, they flow into the pin hole, but don’t pop. I’m pushing the 115 RDF from a 16.5” barrel at 2,575 FPS MV. I find that to be pretty respectable given bullet weight and barrel length. It’s faster than my 6.5 G with better BC than the 6.5 123 Custom Comps. But that 6.5G is putting down sun-1/2 MOA groups at 100, so I can’t complain. It’s a custom built AR with a 20” Faxon 5R Heavy 416r Match barrel.

I have experimented with CFE223 off & on with various loads & with this monolithic is the first time I have experienced stand out performance the CFE 223. I am more of a hunter than a target shooter. Living in the north. Cool temps sometimes Sub zero has historically been the more extreme situation that my shooting encounters.

Seems I won't know until late Fall if i need to taylor another load for those conditions. My fear is I may need a diffrent propellent to achieve reliable performance with lower temperatures. Time will tell, I suppose I'd do well to have a back up load figured out with a more forgiving propellant for the extreme cool temperatures.

I have experimented with CFE223 off & on with various loads & with this monolithic is the first time I have experienced stand out performance the CFE 223. I am more of a hunter than a target shooter. Living in the north. Cool temps sometimes Sub zero has historically been the more extreme situation that my shooting encounters.

Seems I won't know until late Fall if i need to taylor another load for those conditions. My fear is I may need a diffrent propellent to achieve reliable performance with lower temperatures. Time will tell, I suppose I'd do well to have a back up load figured out with a more forgiving propellant for the extreme cool temperatures.
I have found that both CFE & Lever seem to do best when pushed hard and near the top of the load charge range.

Winchester StaBall Match is supposed to be the same burn rate as Varget, but is a ball powder, so it would fit better in the ARC/Grendel sized cases. Might be worth trying? I’d you do, I’m curious to hear your results. Been thinking about it myself. 👍🏼

Revisited Winchester Staball. Seems to me that the primary advantage of Winchester Stable over Varget is metering from a powder thrower. The bulk is very close to the same perhaps more per thermal unit. If this is correct, my initial impression is Varget is the powder to try as opposed to Stable match. Then what has slowed me down from trying either of these is Velocity loss. Expect to give up roughly 100 to 200 FPS when compared to CFE223 or LVR.

Seemingly no advantage over Varget for my use & lack of availability locally has kept me from acquiring any Staball Match thus far.

If I want a reliable load across a wide range of temps, I will likely need to accept a velocity sacrafice. H4895 & Varget are looking like the propellants that stand a fighting chance of performing reliably in the lower end of the temp extremes from my research thus far.

H4895 will be my next powder to experiment with in this load work up as the bulk appears to be more applicable for this application.

Last edited:
Initial thoughts had me trying Accurate 2460 with no success in the accuracy department. When researching temp stability I noticed a Accurate 2460s. I emagin the S would signify stable. I am not aware of Accurate 2460s ever being available to the general public.

Suppose Id like to see a Accurate 2460s or a LVR s made available to the reloaders market. Probably something even better out there that is not offered to the general public.

Gave H4895 a try today with acceptable results. Find I am giving up roughly 100 FPS & see this as acceptable for a alternate load.

Still wondering what primer may work more favorably using CFE 223 with colder temperatures down in the single digits.

Last edited:
Gave H4895 a try today with acceptable results. Find I am giving up roughly 100 FPS & see this as acceptable for a alternate load.

Still wondering what primer may work more favorably using CFE 223 with colder temperatures down in the single digits.
Have you tried the CCI 400 to see if it will work? I've shot my DMR 6.5G in some low-20's with CCI 400's and CFE223 and no issues. 🤷🏼

I'll share a little more on my view w the CCI 400 primers, along with other primers factory loaded primers that have given me grief w pierced primers in the past. We are going back 15 years I suppose & I had two new to me CZ527's in 204 Ruger. Had some reloads with CCI 400's that were consistently piercing primers in these rifles. To some extent I was experiencing the same issue w factory loads. My CCI 400's were worse.

Ended up stripping down the bolts on both rifles & each of the firing pins. Turns out I was dealing with multiple issues. Firing pin contour on each of the firing pins came to more of a point than a gentle radius on both CZ 527 204 Rugers. Corrected that & factory ammo stoped piercing primers. My reloads w CCI 400's almost cleared up as well.

Did some research & found the info on primer cup thickness. At that time James Calhoon was the only one I was aware of that was publishing any information on the primer construction differences with the components we have to choose from. After reading through his data I have determined that the CCI 400 primers are better left for lower pressure loads. I'll venture some here may find James article of interest, Link below

Primer education & wild cat loading, not often seen. http://www.jamescalhoon.com/primers_and_pressure.php

If I want to work up a load in uncharted watters Ill sometimes use the CCI 400's to achieve a early warning on pressure. So if I am loading for 52,000 PSI pressures the CCI Primers are up for consideration. If I am pushing 62,000 PSI the 400s are not considered. It is that simple for me.

If they are working for you more power to you. Should you run into issues I will not be surprised. I defiantly would not recommend the CCI 400's for upper bolt action pressures.

Additionally With real cool temperatures, we will even go 20 deg sub zero F I am in the camp a hotter primer may be good insurance. Think I get what you are saying with the benefits you are experiencing with the 400's though I do see additional risk in my application, perhaps yours as well:(.

More info on primers & likely more than you are looking for in thread below.

@FuhQ as they say sometimes, it takes a village. I am building a new team here that listens to customers and passes on their thoughts. Sometimes you guys know better what is going on than we do because you have put more rounds downrange or you found that 1 in 1000 rifle flaw that we didn't even think of.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, all of the customer service team will be new and some of the best in the industry. So keep the info coming so we can continue to make our guns better!

Very respectfully,
Jimmy
I had to send my .300 PRC back after breaking-in due to accuracy issues and I can say that the customer service has been responsive.

That sucks. I’ll have to borrow a rifle for an upcoming hunt.
I have a feeling your rifle is going to be wrapped up shortly. Unfortunately, it's hunting season so some of the gunsmiths like to take some time off as well which can slow things down a few.

@FuhQ your rifle took a bit longer because I didn't like the groups coming from those 6 ARC barrels which made them go back to the drawing board and toss some barrels in the trash. I know you are happy with your accuracy now so it was worth it. No point putting another barrel that will give you issues on your rifle just to kick it out the door.

Just for everyone's awareness of where we are currently at. I have put a few things in place with this new team and how warranties are handled. This has slightly slowed down some warranties because it puts some leg work on the front end. This is helping us to find quality issues upfront so we can see if they have already been corrected on the production side, or if we still have an issue. A lot of education is being done with customers who are having issues shooting large caliber rifles who struggle to achieve the MOA guarantee. Sometimes we have to admit to ourselves that we aren't as young as we used to be and that recoil from a 300 Remington Ultra Magnum kicks a little harder than last year. Dealers have started to receive firearms produced after July and have seen a noticeable improvement in the quality issues, we still have a lot of old stock at dealers and distributors that are being worked through and we will handle those as they come up.

So keep the info coming and let us know how we can help.

Jimmy
Director of Customer Experience

I have a feeling your rifle is going to be wrapped up shortly. Unfortunately, it's hunting season so some of the gunsmiths like to take some time off as well which can slow things down a few.

@FuhQ your rifle took a bit longer because I didn't like the groups coming from those 6 ARC barrels which made them go back to the drawing board and toss some barrels in the trash. I know you are happy with your accuracy now so it was worth it. No point putting another barrel that will give you issues on your rifle just to kick it out the door.

Just for everyone's awareness of where we are currently at. I have put a few things in place with this new team and how warranties are handled. This has slightly slowed down some warranties because it puts some leg work on the front end. This is helping us to find quality issues upfront so we can see if they have already been corrected on the production side, or if we still have an issue. A lot of education is being done with customers who are having issues shooting large caliber rifles who struggle to achieve the MOA guarantee. Sometimes we have to admit to ourselves that we aren't as young as we used to be and that recoil from a 300 Remington Ultra Magnum kicks a little harder than last year. Dealers have started to receive firearms produced after July and have seen a noticeable improvement in the quality issues, we still have a lot of old stock at dealers and distributors that are being worked through and we will handle those as they come up.

So keep the info coming and let us know how we can help.

Jimmy
Hey Jimmy, any update if the engineers have looked into an open-top flat/ARCA style forend for us to purchase for the MPR chassis, similar in design to the MDT & Solus chassis have?

Hey Jimmy, any update if the engineers have looked into an open-top flat/ARCA style forend for us to purchase for the MPR chassis, similar in design to the MDT & Solus chassis have?
I can't be giving away all the secrets! I have some cool stuff on my desk that we are working on. Arca something is definitely in there on something, maybe some muzzle brakes, some new caliber barrels, maybe some competition-specific stuff.

What else can we make to appease the masses?!

Jimmy

I can't be giving away all the secrets! I have some cool stuff on my desk that we are working on. Arca something is definitely in there on something, maybe some muzzle brakes, some new caliber barrels, maybe some competition-specific stuff.

What else can we make to appease the masses?!

Jimmy
Me sponsored by Christensen as an official pre-production product tester… 🤣

And 20” carbon 1:7 twist Ridgelines in .25 Creedmoor in the new ARCA-something chassis, coming factory with TT Special Pro Curved triggers that go down to 1 lbs., and MDT mags… 😉

I just hope the “ARCA something” is going to be able to retrofit with the original MPR chassis… 😏

Me sponsored by Christensen as an official pre-production product tester… 🤣

And 20” carbon 1:7 twist Ridgelines in .25 Creedmoor in the new ARCA-something chassis, coming factory with TT Special Pro Curved triggers that go down to 1 lbs., and MDT mags… 😉

I just hope the “ARCA something” is going to be able to retrofit with the original MPR chassis… 😏
The hard thing with 25 Creedmoor is the ammo options haven't caught up with it yet. While guys like you and me have no issue reloading for something like this, a good majority of customers still rely on a factory ammo option.

We had a hard time making the justification to bring 6GT into our competition MPR lineup due to the fact it only has 2-3 factory ammo suppliers. While you and I may reload, a majority of customers don't, so if ammo is hard to find those rifles don't sell. I can tell you probably 90% of the 6GT rifles we have sold have been to employees who reload just because of the ammo options.

Some of the new calibers are very interesting like the 22 Creedmoor, 22GT, and the 25 Creedmoor. We will have to see where the ammo support goes for them before you see many factory rifles offered in them.

Reactions: Modoc
The hard thing with 25 Creedmoor is the ammo options haven't caught up with it yet. While guys like you and me have no issue reloading for something like this, a good majority of customers still rely on a factory ammo option.

We had a hard time making the justification to bring 6GT into our competition MPR lineup due to the fact it only has 2-3 factory ammo suppliers. While you and I may reload, a majority of customers don't, so if ammo is hard to find those rifles don't sell. I can tell you probably 90% of the 6GT rifles we have sold have been to employees who reload just because of the ammo options.

Some of the new calibers are very interesting like the 22 Creedmoor, 22GT, and the 25 Creedmoor. We will have to see where the ammo support goes for them before you see many factory rifles offered in them.
I get that. Maybe you can make a special (limited) run of the 20” 1:7 .25CM’s and see how they do? 🤷🏼 If you were to start a good ad campaign beforehand, and get them out to big distributors, they should sell to the handloaders like us. 👍🏼

Just brainstorming out loud. 😂

Let us know how Varget works if you ever try it.

I am also wondering if anyone has ever tried VV powders like N135 or N140 which is in those burn rates.
@Rob01 I’m using 29.0gr. Of N540 with a coated DTAC 115. Not pushing it hard. 2710 FPS. Barrel is 26in. Proof 7.5 twist. impact action.

Reactions: Rob01
@FuhQ I got with production to find out the status of the replacement 6mm Arc barrels. They expect to have them out and ready no later than a week and a half, to two weeks. The reorganization of the shop machines to create a smoother workflow and QC flow set us behind a little further than we intended. Thanks for your understanding.
L

Threw the new AGM Rattler TS50-640 thermal on the @christensenarms MPR 6mm ARC and did a rough bore-sight. I'll zero it one day this weekend, maybe tomorrow or Sunday, depending on the weather, or if I get to go to the range. Looks right at home on there... 😏

Also, a very interesting tidbit, I am now even MORE impressed with the ARC M-Brace rings. I removed and reinstalled my XTR-III several times using my Fix-It-Sticks 55 in-lbs limiter and the scope was still dead-on zero each time. That gives me faith that I can swap from my XTR-III to my AGM Rattler TS50-640 for coyote hunting. 👍🏼

IMG_3442.jpeg
IMG_3443.jpeg
IMG_3444.jpeg

Well, it's zero'd...Dead-on the money, too. Like an idiot, I didn't buy any thermal targets to zero it. So, I had a buddy with a scope spot for me, so we really dialed this thing in precise like a regular scope, using MILs and math and converting it over to the digital X/Y axis.

Here's a pic at 200 yards, at max magnification (20x), and NOT a thermal target (AR500 steel)... I'm surprised the image is that clear based on how little heat signature the cold steel target puts off. But it's clear enough to take heart-shots at 200 on a cold steel deer in the middle of a cloudy afternoon. I'm happy. Can't wait to get it out into the woods and see some wildlife with it. When I do, I'll get some nice clear images and videos. 👍🏼

20231217150835.jpeg

2.5x black-hot mode… 400-500 yards away.

20231212192028.jpeg

2.5x white-hot mode… 700-800 users away.

20231212192638.jpeg

Last edited:
Been shooting the 110 switchback again since I managed to get an MDT Field Stock for it. It’s a 22” barrel and fairly thin. Shooting it exclusively suppressed. First is the page from my records book. Then the pic of the target. Speeds are there for each load. All are 5 shot groups except A4. It’s only 3 because it was already shitty so I shot the other 2 at steel. rifle shoots decent for $500 plus the $200 mdt stock. ETA: almost forgot, where it says New Starline, that is 6.5 Grendel brass I necked down and trimmed and this is the fireforming load I shot today.

IMG_7379.jpeg
IMG_7380.jpeg

Went out and shot some more of the loads I thought needed to be shot again and added in some 108 ELD’s in to the mix. They are a lot less expensive than the other bullets, so wanted to see if they would shoot around the same charge weight. Looks like I now have a starting point for them. Front side is the group, back side is the load data. Really surprised with these speeds from a 22” barrel. These are getting close to 6BR speeds and not all that far from my 26” Dasher.

IMG_7410.jpeg
IMG_7409.jpeg

I've read in the .264"/6.5mm reloading posts and from Frank's podcast that a sweet spot seems to occur around 2850.
Are there similar speed related sweet spots for .243"/6mm cartridges?
Thanks in advance.

edited: for me fail English, that's unpossible...

Last edited:
I've read in the .264"/6.5mm reloading posts and from Frank's podcast that speed a sweet spot seems to occur 2850.
Thanks in advance.

My experience says yes.

I've read in the .264"/6.5mm reloading posts and from Frank's podcast that speed a sweet spot seems to occur 2850.
Thanks in advance.
Some things are kind of an anomaly... For example, I've not found a .308 Win rifle that will not shoot sub-MOA with good brass (preferably Lapua), a Noser 168 Custom Comp, 44.0 grains of Varget, and a CCI 200 or Fed 210/210M primer seated to 2.810" OAL. That's just a classic load that has never shot bad for me in any gun, of mine, or anyone else's that I've loaded for.