• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Edub33

Private
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2020
Hey folks I’m looking for some recommendations for a 6mm creedmoor for predator hunting. Have it narrowed down to a Seekins SP10 or POF Prescott but open to anything else I may be missing.

Can’t find a lot of reviews yet on the Prescott, but don’t hate the 10lb difference. Will eventually put a thermal on it. Anyone have any insight here?

I wouldn't do anything with POF anymore, quite frankly the rifles that they're putting out these days are hit or miss and their customer service is shit! Seekins is your Answer, just a great product that they fully stand behind and their CS is next to none.

There's some pretty good deals on GunBroker right now for the SP10's in 6mm and 6.5CM

I wouldn't do anything with POF anymore, quite frankly the rifles that they're putting out these days are hit or miss and their customer service is shit! Seekins is your Answer, just a great product that they fully stand behind and their CS is next to none.

There's some pretty good deals on GunBroker right now for the SP10's in 6mm and 6.5CM
Thank you sir!

I have both a Seekins SP10 and JP LRP in 6 Creedmoor. Both are excellent rifles but for a hunting rig I use my Seekins. The JP would work but is much better suited as my match rig. From your choices the Seekins is the route I would take.

Reactions: Edub33