• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

700 P in 7mag

7stw

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2010
winchendon mass.
I just bought a used but definetly no abbused 700p in 7mag. I got it for a little over 500.00. The barrel is mint. I was looking for one of these a few years ago, and no body had them in stock. This a pre pro mark trigger model. I have always been a 7mag fan and have ownwed several rifles in that caliber. I am sure that it will shoot well. If it dosen't, it is going to become a 7mm STW. (with the help of a reamer that I have) Anybody have any experience with this rifle?

Re: 700 P in 7mag

162 AMAX or 168 Bergers with Retumbo. You will be very happy
cool.gif

Re: 700 P in 7mag

I like the looks and ergo of it. I had a "black" sendero a few years ago that was incredibly accurate. I sold that rifle and have been sick ever since.This rifle is a near duplicate, except the stock. This one has raised palm swell, as do the newer Senderos.I may do alittle whitetail sniping, and a little target shooting. I have been wanting a platform to try the high BC 168 gr. Berger VLD with. Also would like to try 162 A-max. If it don't shoot, I'll screw a 9 twist Lilja 5 taper, and be done with it. My experienc is MOST of the 700 p Barrels are usually pretty decent. If not, it will be. AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL