• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A&D FX120i labscale reloading upgrade with V2 auto trickler review.

WE JUST GOT THE WORD TODAY

PLEASE SHARE with your Friends, This offer is real and for EXTREMELY LIMITED TIME

https://ce-products.myshopify.com/…/fx-120i-reloading-scale…

Thinking about an FX-120I? For a limited time only, bring home an FX-120I for 30% off the purchase price with a new manufacturer’s rebate from A&D Weighing. How does it work? Order an FX-120I, fill out the included rebate form with a copy of your invoice and remit to A&D using the instructions on the rebate form. Please allow 6-8 weeks for check to arrive, US residents only. Rebate applies only to FX-120I, not applicable on accessories or the AutoTrickler or Autothrower components

https://weighing.andonline.com/…/docum…/Rebate%20form_V2.pdf

Order online
Or by Phone
Mon- Fri 830-430pm EST
1-800-535-3751
Just saw this well too late now.Also want to say you guys have great customer service Thanks great to deal with

I have the 419 base and the 419 powder cup. Sure makes things a lot easier once you get it dialed in..Ray
How has the cup and base been. I saw somewhere they went back to the old cup for some reason forgot where the post was

The rebate link posted above expired 3/2018. If you could apply a 40% rebate to a purchase of the scale via Old Will Knott, that would bring the cost of the scale down to $360. That’s what I paid last year. Killer deal for the FX120i.

Last edited:
How has the cup and base been. I saw somewhere they went back to the old cup for some reason forgot where the post was

I think the issue was with the V3 powder spout/funnel and the 419 cup (didn’t leave a lot of room for the trickler). If you already have the 419 (offset) spout, then it’s a non-issue.

OK, quick update, just got an email from Adam my V3 upgrade shipped today
ordered 7/22 that's eggzackly nine weeks.....can't wait

I have two set up on order from two different places. One ordered in June and one ordered in August. So far I have nothing but it will be shipping shortly. I think that everybody is pulling something but not shipping. That is my shipping update.

Well shit.... that means I shouldn’t be getting my hopes up for the next week or so since i ordered the first week of August

Well shit.... that means I shouldn’t be getting my hopes up for the next week or so since i ordered the first week of August
It all depends on who you ordered from . My problem is I keep on believing that it just me. You know couldn’t get layed in women’s prison with hand full of pardons.

Has anybody done a preordered from ceproducts for the full v3 kit? Placed mine a week ago with an email asking about wait times and haven't gotten a response yet.

The anticipation is killing me.

Has anybody done a preordered from ceproducts for the full v3 kit? Placed mine a week ago with an email asking about wait times and haven't gotten a response yet.

I placed my preorder on 8/9 and still haven't heard anything.

Reactions: 4066.5

I ordered from them early September, also emailed them asking about wait times and have not heard back from them yet either.

I ordered from them early September, also emailed them asking about wait times and have not heard back from them yet either.
You have to remember this is a company from Canada. Some times it takes a little extra. There is a place in the Chicago suburbs that sale the v3 full kits and they will talk to you if you call . I believe it’s call data weight system .

It's well worth the wait, the auto throw is silky smooth and the new hopper is nice but I didn't care for the shot glass setup and few other plastic parts, I'm still using few Area 419 components

Thanks Adam, good work !

Same here. Using the new V3 Autothrow with my Area 419 powder hopper, pan and nozzle. I did have to remove the O ring when installing the Area 419 nozzle to the V3. But it's preferable to the one with the kit since the nozzle is offset which allows more room for the Autotrickler over the pan. The Area 419 powder hopper was always loose on the V2 Autothrow. It fits much better on the V3 Autothrow. Really like this setup compared to the V2 version.

You have to remember this is a company from Canada. Some times it takes a little extra. There is a place in the Chicago suburbs that sale the v3 full kits and they will talk to you if you call . I believe it’s call data weight system .

I understand about it being in canada, but they should still answer e-mails in a timely matter.

Reactions: 4066.5
I ordered my V3 Autothrow setup a week ago directly from Adam. I already had the scale, I just needed the rest.

I called and successfully talked to both Data Weigh Systems and CE Products. Neither place seemed all that confident in giving me a lead-time if I placed my order from them....and neither was any cheaper than ordering from Adam, so I figured I’d just order straight from Adam.

I just hope I have it in the first half of November. Gotta think the rate of product supply is going up and the amount of backorders is going down...hopefully.

I ordered my V3 Autothrow setup a week ago directly from Adam. I already had the scale, I just needed the rest.

I called and successfully talked to both Data Weigh Systems and CE Products. Neither place seemed all that confident in giving me a lead-time if I placed my order from them....and neither was any cheaper than ordering from Adam, so I figured I’d just order straight from Adam.

I just hope I have it in the first half of November. Gotta think the rate of product supply is going up and the amount of backorders is going down...hopefully.
Thanks for the update, that may answer why the emails to CEproducts aren't getting too many responses. Hind sight, I should have gone straight through Adam probably.

Thanks for the update, that may answer why the emails to CEproducts aren't getting too many responses. Hind sight, I should have gone straight through Adam probably.

Honestly I think you’re probably fine. You may have lost a few days going through a dealer rather than straight through Adam...but from what I’ve read/seen I’m guessing he is doing his best to keep the orders going out to those who ordered first.

Where you may get in trouble/lose where you could have been in queue is if the dealer you went through didn’t send a request for another unit right away...let’s say they wait to order 5 or 10 units at a time rather than sending a unit-request for each individual order as soon as they receive it

Honestly I think you’re probably fine. You may have lost a few days going through a dealer rather than straight through Adam...but from what I’ve read/seen I’m guessing he is doing his best to keep the orders going out to those who ordered first.

Where you may get in trouble/lose where you could have been in queue is if the dealer you went through didn’t send a request for another unit right away...let’s say they wait to order 5 or 10 units at a time rather than sending a unit-request for each individual order as soon as they receive it
I talked to data weighting yesterday they told me that they have 40 units on the way . But here is the thing they are on hold at customs so they say . It will be another week or two till they arrive.i really don’t know if it’s all worth it or not. I think it goes bake to maybe the manufacture can’t keep up with the demand that has been created.

Got my V3 and loaded 50 rounds that all measures +/- .01 using R15.
This is one of the best purchases for my reloading that I have ever done.

20190928_100326.jpg
20190928_100310.jpg

It’s worth it.

Seconding MPMI's comment above. And yes, Adam MacDonald is a great guy to work with and has designed a great product. I have "upgraded" multiple iterations over the last couple of years. I would like to have been able to just buy "V3", but Adam's stuff wasn't available as the "V3" iteration back when I started buying his products. It is very much worth the wait.

I am confident that Adam is dealing with a sustantial backlog. It will take time to clear out, but be patient, you'll love the product when you receive it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinePMI
For those wonder if it's worth, it is. The A&D scale is fast, reliable and easy to use. The new Autothrow V3 drum is a huge improvement over the old drum that needed to be adjusted and would leak powder. The new Bluetooth board really simplifies the setup process. Absolutely worth the wait.

From what I've read on Autotrickler's FB page, orders are taking around 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Set my V3 up Saturday. Piece of cake! Took about :30 min to assemble and we were throwing 42.1 gn of H4350 within <.02gn in 9-10 seconds. Absolutely amazing! Area 419 clear lid upgrade definitely worth the $$.

I just received the latest update/upgrade and I'm having trouble with the motor. I attached it as directed but the motor get locked on at the downward position and won't turn off almost as if its wanting to move further than allowed. Has anyone else experienced this? I have disassembled it twice with the same issue. Thank you.

I just received the latest update/upgrade and I'm having trouble with the motor. I attached it as directed but the motor get locked on at the downward position and won't turn off almost as if its wanting to move further than allowed. Has anyone else experienced this? I have disassembled it twice with the same issue. Thank you.
I think I saw someone with this problem. Are you sure you have the cables plugged in to the right motor. If you have the trickler cable plugged into the thrower, this will happen.
If that doesn't work, email Adam. He's really good about responding to issues.

If the cables are in correct spot try reconnecting thrower motor making sure thrower arm is in down position.

Well just got back from trip to data weighting system picking up my AutoTrickler v3 setup . It only took 2 1/2 months to get . But if anyone is interested they just got in 40 units and only have 17 sold they do have 23 ready for sale and delivery . Just call and speak to John in sales .

I just received my second V3 unit from the new US distributor (DWS). I threw 50 rounds of 125 grains of Retumbo today in just over 10 minutes. You can control both units from one phone too. I wasn't sure how that was going to work, but it's easy.
IMG_20191004_175204130.jpg

Well just got back from trip to data weighting system picking up my AutoTrickler v3 setup . It only took 2 1/2 months to get . But if anyone is interested they just got in 40 units and only have 17 sold they do have 23 ready for sale and delivery . Just call and speak to John in sales .

Hmmm that is strange, I put one on order on the 19th of September, at the time they told me it would be "a couple weeks" before it shipped, I just assumed they actually meant a couple months, and was waiting it out. I have not heard anything from them about it being shipped but wondering if my order is one of those 17, wonder if I should give them a call. Anyone else who has ordered in the past two-three weeks received shipping info yet?

Yours might be one of the 17 that was on backorder. I would give John a call tomorrow morning it might be ready to ship out . Good luck I know you’re waiting just like I did for 21/2 months.

Yours might be one of the 17 that was on backorder. I would give John a call tomorrow morning it might be ready to ship out . Good luck I know you’re waiting just like I did for 21/2 months.

I'm definitely going to give them a call tomorrow and find out ? Thanks for the heads up.

FYI - I called the Cambridge place that did the preorder on the full V3 kit, and I was informed that mine was in the next shipping batch that is supposed to be picked up on Wednesday by the shipping company. I'm not sure if they only ship once per week or what the deal is, but I ordered 8.9.19 and was told it would ship tomorrow.

Reactions: ed308
I called DWS and they said they "are expecting more units to ship this week, and plan on having backlog cleared by the end of the month" did not get a direct answer about my order, but I did not specify order number.

I also spoke to Cambridge Environmental Products Inc this morning and they are currently shipping orders that were placed mid-august. The fellow on the phone said they receive and ship weekly production runs of about 40 scale and autothrow trickler kits. It sounds like things are coming in and being shipped off on consistent basis.

Excited to get the Autotrickler v3. Have my fx120i and the accuarcy of that scale is insane. It literally measures to the kernel of powder.

Ce products I didn’t know about dws or I probably would have ordered through them.

Does a power conditioner make any noticeable difference? Messing around with the scale i noticed that my calibration weight would drift from 100.000 to 100.003. I know it ain't much, but from what I read doesnt seem to be normal for it to do that.

There’s probably some air motion going on. Just walking past mine at a normal pace can cause enough air disturbance to make the scale fluctuate.

Reactions: ed308