• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Active Shooter in El Paso???

Run
Hide
Call 911

Just heard it on Fox News.

O laudy, save me, save me...

That’s the lesson.

Last edited:
Yea I seen on the news that the so called expert would like to take the shooter alive. Fuck that. Hand cuff him to the flag pole and put a bullet in his guts and take bets on wether heat stoke or the gunshot kills him first.

Was it one of Beto's illegals that he tells us we need these people more then Americans ?

Not that I GAF but have not seen a posted wallmart.

Not that I GAF but have not seen a posted wallmart.

It looks to be in a mall complex, individual stores don’t need to be posted when the entire property is designated by the management company. The Costco near my old house wasn’t posted, but the parking lot had small signs near the entrances.

@deersniper
@ArmyJerry had a post on that different thread.
Have sent this one too him.

Also live news speaks about a manifesto I have not yet found.

Antifa is about to be put on terrorism list soon I think.

This may well be related.

So, what is today’s panic buy item? I’m thinking AR pistols.
sp89.jpg

Great antifa protection

Reactions: Bender
My wifes family lives in Elpaso and we travel there quite a bit. I have been to this area often especially the theater to watch movies. My wife called the sister in law and got alot of exaggerated stories about 7 shooters at all the malls and 20 dead that I'm sure are being circulated word of mouth. I CCW there all the time and will continue..

So no word on the ID/background/motive of the shooter.

They have him in custody... when do we find out about who he is?

The math seems to be that the longer the ID is withheld, the more likely it's a lesbian, muslim, Salvadorian Bernie supporter who works in AOC's office and volunteers on the Biden campaign.

But, after the records are doctored, it will probably turn out to be Wayne LaPierre.

Here's a bet... mental issues... What, no takers? Surprise.

Hope the foiks in El Paso pull through... no idea on what the figures are. But noone deserves to be shot by a retard. Noone.

Sirhr

I would have a month long spectacle on major tv network to show what happens to peeps such as this!

Reactions: 10ring'r