• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater AMC Walking Dead Season 2 10/16/2011

Re: AMC Walking Dead Season 2 10/16/2011

Bout time, can't wait.
smile.gif

It's about damn time. This series is addicting.

Sahweet! My friend just lent me the entire first season...Watched it all in one sitting! Can't wait for Season Two!

I've been looking forward to season II for a while. I'm not the type to watch a series, but this one is so addicting!

It's about time, I have to get into man land where her show come on!

oh l can't wait for this one l did'nt have cable or directTV the first time it was on so l picked up the box set on Blu-Ray and wow l really liked it can't wait. l ended up collecting the 2nd run of the comic book that comes out l think every week l pick em up once a month.

its a good read if you like comics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really hope the new writers didn't fuck it up. </div></div>

Last season was a good mix of story and action, and most of the episodes were really good. I do hope that AMC's funneling most of its production budget to Mad Men doesn't take a toll on TWD.

Bout time, they have been teasing us in the UK since July and just keep saying 'coming soon', if you guys getting it on 16th October then we should get it a couple of days later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1eyedjack1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's about time, I have to get into man land where her show come on! </div></div>Make her butt watch it with you! LOL

Just watched the whole first season On Demand, hope the second is just as good.