• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors And the wait begins

travgrif

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2010
Dublin, OH
So a couple weeks ago, I sent in my form 1 for a 300blk SBR. And just today, I bought a SWR Specwar and Octane 9 HD. Now I need to start considering my 30cal suppressor purchase. Leaning towards an SAS Reaper. My dealer tells me he's been seeing 3 to 4 month form 3 wait times, though. I really don't want to have a year to wait after dropping that kind of coin. Really pisses me off having to wait and wait and wait.

Re: And the wait begins

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: travgrif</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So a couple weeks ago, I sent in my form 1 for a 300blk SBR. And just today, I bought a SWR Specwar and Octane 9 HD. Now I need to start considering my 30cal suppressor purchase. Leaning towards an SAS Reaper. My dealer tells me he's been seeing 3 to 4 month form 3 wait times, though. <span style="color: #CC0000">I really don't want to have a year to wait after dropping that kind of coin. Really pisses me off having to wait and wait and wait.</span> </div></div>

Join the crowd! It's just part of it....

My suppressor was two days shy of seven7 months from when I mailed the paperwork until the stamp came in the mail. Sent another form in two weeks ago sure hope it comes back sooner

I think we have apples and oranges here. The first four posts seem to be concerning form 3's and it would appear that the last two are form 4's. I would not think there would be a 7 month wait on form three to the dealer!?!

I'm waiting for Mile High to get some TOMB Arbiters in stock. By the time they get them in stock, then form 3 to my dealer, and then form 4, I hope to have it by next summer...lol I'm hoping to have the Octane HD, Specwar, and my SBR stamp for an X-Mas present.

I have a friend who has been waiting for a year on a can, it is Form 4 on a Trust, paperwork got lost twice, maybe he will see it by the end of the year.