• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up any oklahoma shooters?

Trevor is really cool and if you are a new shooter can help you out with great advice . I have been to his place and shot a little. Hoping to be able to go back and hang out with him again someday soon. I still want to go turkey hunting Trevor .

Anyone know of ranges around the Lawton/ Ft Sill/ Southwestern area? I might be going there for training, wanna scope out the prospective shooting joints before putting in my preferences.

Fouled Bore in Ninnekah, OK. it has steel out to 1350 on the main platform and then a full prs course, towers, and a shoot house. It's less than an hour from Ft Sill. Owner is prior service and a good dude.

To all the OK members, im in north Alabama, but my grandparents live in Edmond. Could you guys PM me some ranges CLOSE to, or IN Edmond? Nothing more than, say, 30 minutes out? My Grandparents have lived there a few years now, has a CCW, but went from living in Malvern, AR outside Little Rock, to Edmond. They previously lived in a rebuilt old school house my Great Grandfather renovated 50 or 60 years ago with enough land to shoot, to the burbs' in Edmond. I'd like to find them in indoor range, has to be a very nice, clean, and safe place for he and my Grandmother to shoot at. With possibilities of being able to shoot rifles in. I know our ranges here will allow rifles of certain calibers, which would suit them if they could run through some 30-30, or maybe shotguns. Or a nice gun club they could join, or gun groups/church groups that shoot with elderly people that attend so they wouldn't feel too out of place. Thanks Okies'! Also, indoor pistol ranges tha have targets you can reel in, or automated retrieval would be a plus too (bad knees in Pop). A PM with contact info and location, websites, etc would be awesome.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a reputable smith in OK/ northern TX? Looking to have some work done on my 700 barrel/chamber, as well as some straightforward work on an HS-P stock. Shoot me a DM, thanks!

I'm from Oklahoma as well. Work in the Tulsa area but live in Muskogee. Any of you guys shoot PRS or have access to 500+ yards to shoot on around those areas?

Hello all I'm new to hide and I'm in okc area glad to be here.

Re: any oklahoma shooters?

I live about 30 miles sw of Tulsa. I have about 500 yards at my house.

How often do you get out there and shoot? I work in Tulsa but live in Muskogee and have been looking for a place to do some longer range shooting for PRS.

Re: any oklahoma shooters?

Morris, OK signing in. My uncle has 670 acres just south of morris that i shoot at every chance im not at OSU IT in okmulgee. If i ever get good enough, i could set up a 3000 yard range, shooting from the top of one hill to the side of another. currently, we're only set up for a distance up to 1000 yards, but i'm hoping i can bump it up to 1500 over spring break :)

Sounds like you have quite the setup! How often do you get out there and shoot?

If anyone is in southern OK and needs a place to shoot sometimes, you're welcome at my place with me as long as you aren't a mall ninja and practice decent firearms safety. It's not public. It's my personal range. It goes out to 1,150 yards.

Id be interested in this just depends out far south you are located!

I live in Moore which is a bit southeast of Oklahoma City. Waiting for my rifle to be rechambered which is looking like a 6 month wait at least.

I’m in AR in the Ft Smith area would really like to get some NRL22 matches going, I have the targets just need a place and interest.

Ben

Barnsdall here
''Twas a cold winter day and a couple buddies and I were shipping some cattle off of a place out by the lake near Barnsdall. One buddy rode his horse off into a frozen pond to try to head a cow. Horse started thrashing in the water, broken ice and mud. We got him drug out of there and the cattle shipped. My buddy was plum tickled at lunch when he noticed Garett's store sold bags of brand new dry socks in addition to sandwiches.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: airborne6.8
I was going with the goal of trying to find some rl26. I found some at powder valley Wednesday, my wallet and I are gonna stay away from wannenmachers now!

Reactions: Cowcatcher
Holy shit, I'm way late to this game. I'm in SE Oklahoma (Pushmataha County). Hopefully there are a few of you left in this thread.?

SW Oklahoma here. We have a small local club. "SWOPS" shoot me a PM if you are around the Altus/Duke/Hobart area and want to join.

West central near Weatherford here. I should have linked up in this thread years ago. I shoot mostly on farm land, it’s tough to find places to shoot over 600 or so out here.

Tulsa here. Go to red castle at least once a week. And shoot a monthly match up in ramona at open range shooters retreat. Anyone in the area come out an shoot with us

Anyone with a range near Mustang? Moved here and having a hard time finding a place close that the little ones can shoot with me. Everywhere has height and age restrictions so the younger kids never get to go shoot. I grew up on a dairy farm, so I understand shooting around animals, and have been in the Infantry for 21 years, so range safety won’t be an issue either. I’m willing to pay for access.

Reactions: airborne6.8
Anyone with a range near Mustang? Moved here and having a hard time finding a place close that the little ones can shoot with me. Everywhere has height and age restrictions so the younger kids never get to go shoot. I grew up on a dairy farm, so I understand shooting around animals, and have been in the Infantry for 21 years, so range safety won’t be an issue either. I’m willing to pay for access.
Fouled bore is pretty close to you. Just south of Chickasha

Reactions: Victory
Didn’t realize they were that close to me. Guess I should have looked up where Ninnekah was. I’ll give them a call and see if they allow kids to shoot.

How far are you looking for? 100 yards or less you can go to Banner Road near El Reno. More than 100, go to Fouled Bore.

I like banner, but I can’t practice a lot of what I want there and feel like safety there is always lacking. It’s gotten a lot better though.

It's a bit of a ride, but you could also look at the Lexington ranges. Now that deer season is kicking, the number of shooters out there has gone down. Need a hunting license or conservation passport

Reactions: Victory
Out by Tecumseh I was going to fouled bore pretty regularly, but I haven’t been shooting a whole since all this crap has been going on.

Moving back to Hobart. Working two weekends a month thru May then will be there permanent. Was wondering if there are any local shooters/ reloaded to hook up with for range day or hunting