• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any reviews of TiborasaurusRex's YouTube Vids?

Does TiborasaurusRex have a website. These are great video's. I have seen where there has been references to subscribing but I have been unable to locate a web location. Any help would be appreciated.

If you have a youtube account, you can subscribe to his "channel". He does have a website he's developing called SNIPER-101 | Hit on the first shot, but it has not launched yet.

He's a wealth of information and he covers it all. He an awesome shooter and maybe one day I will be able to shoot as good as him!!!

99% of what I know came from his videos. I've watched 73 (i think) of them.

+1 for TiborasaurusRex

I've watched the two episodes on Wind Corrections easily a dozen times each. Most of the time it's while driving. I hit play, set it down in the passenger seat (facing away, safety first!) and just listen.

They've helped me get thinking about the math of the shot, and accounting for as many variables as I have the ability to measure.

I've watched the two episodes on Wind Corrections easily a dozen times each. Most of the time it's while driving. I hit play, set it down in the passenger seat (facing away, safety first!) and just listen.

Most of the videos could just as well be podcasts. When they are playing, I'm rarely actually watching.

I'm a newbie to long range shooting, so don't count my opinion for much, but I love his videos.

I've watched all the vids, definitely a great resource for me. I have not seen anyone break down the math involved in ELR at the level of detail he does. (Except for Litz, but he makes you read!)

I am also about 2/3s of the way through his videos, and I am lovin' them.

I like that he stresses a super-detailed approach to get a hit on the first shot. I think anyone can take a 1000 yard shot, miss, watch where the bullet splashes and then walk it in. To me, that is a failure, that means you missed and now have to make corrections until you get it right. In hunting or tactical operations, that would be a failure and a second chance would be unlikely.

Last edited:
Found his videos by accident, and the intro nearly put me off. I just wasn't sure what the hell I was watching. But I've watch around 15 of the videos so far and he gives great info. He explains each subject very well and obviously has put far more effort into teaching than most would, especially for free. It well worth the time spent in my opinion.

Another noob here, I've watched about a third of them. His videos are very informative without being biased. Being new to LRS they helped give me some direction in how to go about learning the sport.

I think I'm butchering this quote, but this is what I think of when I watch his videos.

"Those without knowledge have an obligation to learn, and those with knowledge have an obligation to teach."

I've been interested in getting in to long range shooting for quite awhile now, but just haven't because it seems so complicated and expensive. It's almost impossible to wade through these pages and make a decision because everyone has their own opinion(paralysis by analysis). Tib breaks down everything so simply though, it's easy to make a decision on where to start. I picked up a Rem 700 in a .308 and a SWFA 10x42 scope based on his break down of info, and I'm fully confident that my $800 will have no weakness while I improve my skills. The thought of dumping 2 grand in to a rifle and an expensive scope turned me off initially. I'm about half way through his current library of videos (78 to date), and I can't wait to watch the next one. Photography is my other major hobby, and I only wish there had been a resource like this when I started. It would have saved me a lot of time and money out of the gate.

I'm new to long range and ive seen a few of his videos and ive learned a lot so far. He goes really does in depth of the subject he talks about and has a ton of information.

I really like his stuff, and would like the chance to go shooting with him sometime. Maybe he will set up some kind of clinic or seminar sometime. I would sign up in a heartbeat.

I can't comment on the accuracy of the info, by and large. But the guy has several qualities you would want in an instructor, including he seems completely humble and down to earth, not some egotistical, pompous ass that I feel the urge to smack and regret having paid money to as a student/customer. He seems to have a very good background in physics and chemistry. He seems to have put an awful lot of thought, attention, and time into the videos, which is incredible when considering the is providing them at no cost, not even the cost of his time and expense in making the videos (I suppose he may make a few bucks from YouTube subscriptions/views, but it's not as though he is charging a fee for each video). He tries to explain the underlying science and basis behind all his advice and teaching. He appears, and again I have no specific confirmation, that he has success with what he is teaching and advising. The videos seem to all but focus on the ballistic side of shooting, and have left the physical marksmanship area to others sources for education. If he offered a course, based on his demeanor, personality, and seeming knowledge I would strongly consider flying to his location and taking it. Watching them will only cost you your time...you don't have to follow all or even any of what he offers. Seems like a no lose situation.

Seen them all. Can't beat the price. He has clearly put a lot of time and energy into the production of this free series.
Clearly done a public service sharing his own experience and promoting a better understanding of this type of shooting and the science behind it..
I also consider Rex and Lonewolf to be good and interesting and most importantly PRACTICAL resources.......
One thing that is rampant in so many "instructional" videos but lacking in these is the shameless promoting of a clear and unchecked biassed towards favorite products or product lines that lead so many new shooters astray or at least to spend allot more than they need to for a beginner.
I say that because I have sean a constant stream of would be marksmen loose interest and take there rifle back to pistol distances because some so called "master" implied they needed a 5K rifle, 3K scope, 2K range finder and another 2K of bullcrap and three days a week to fire hundreds of rounds in order to start learning at 600 yards. It makes me sick and is everywhere.
These guys deliver real world info often on there own time and dime and explain what can be done to get started with minimalist commitment and what may be desirable should one wish to refine it later............. The real world approach makes them easy to watch and learn from, While we all have our favorite rifle,scope or whatchamacallit, The "many ways to skin a cat" avoids locking folks in or out.
The only thing that stood out to me in Rex's videos where perhaps slightly dated scope comparison, While not a bad base line and a great and appropriate approach I have a bit more faith in the modern 500-1K variable scope than he does but that doesn't make him wrong and I don't necessarily need a first focal plain for what I do so that also changes the whole relevancy of that equation.
Overall A+ all around, defiantly worth the time to watch.
I even like the intros.

I only see one flaw with his channel. He encourages the use of range charts and cards. Which is great. But he also encourages an ammo temp/muzzle velocity curve that I believe to be incorrect. It basically has you chrono your load at whatever temp/ammo temp you want, and then based on the ammo temp curve table he has worked up, you can determine your muzzle velocity for other temperatures. Problem is, the chart accounts for about 200 fps difference from 0ºF – 100ºF. I simply cannot believe this to be true. I have seen YouTube tests where people fire frozen ammo and then ammo that has been sitting in the desert sun, and the difference in velocity is minimal, like less than 50 fps. With modern rifles and modern powders, I think his calculations are a little old school in this regard. And of course, if your velocity is 100 fps off, you ain't going to do too well at long range.

In all fairness, some powders and cartridges may still be susceptible to such velocity variances based on temperature. But I am simply not going to work up charts based on a universal velocity curve based on information that is not mine and is probably severely outdated.

Bottom line, the only way to be sure is to chrono your load at the coldest and hottest temp you plan to shoot, and any all temps in between that are possible, and build your own ammo temp/velocity tables.

Last edited:
I only see one flaw with his channel. He encourages the use of range charts and cards. Which is great. But he also encourages an ammo temp/muzzle velocity curve that I believe to be incorrect. It basically has you chrono your load at whatever temp/ammo temp you want, and then based on the ammo temp curve table he has worked up, you can determine your muzzle velocity for other temperatures. Problem is, the chart accounts for about 200 fps difference from 0ºF – 100ºF. I simply cannot believe this to be true. I have seen YouTube tests where people fire frozen ammo and then ammo that has been sitting in the desert sun, and the difference in velocity is minimal, like less than 50 fps. With modern rifles and modern powders, I think his calculations are a little old school in this regard. And of course, if your velocity is 100 fps off, you ain't going to do too well at long range.

In all fairness, some powders and cartridges may still be susceptible to such velocity variances based on temperature. But I am simply not going to work up charts based on a universal velocity curve based on information that is not mine and is probably severely outdated.

Bottom line, the only way to be sure is to chrono your load at the coldest and hottest temp you plan to shoot, and any all temps in between that are possible, and build your own ammo temp/velocity tables.

He does tell you to verify your MV at as many different temperatures as possible. Im not sure in what video, but I do remember him talking about it. His systems are probably not perfect or practical for everyone, but there is a hell of a lot of good information in there, at the low low cost on $0.00. So you really can't beat that. Just remember there is no replacement for good old fashioned practice and experience. I guess one goes with the other. Just my $0.02

I am still a noob when it comes to shooting in general, but with my .260 I am getting 2790 average at 39° F I only have about 100 rounds down the tube, but as the temps go up this spring and summer, I don't expect to see all that much increase using H4350. But like I said before, I will only know for sure when I verify it.

I am still a noob when it comes to shooting in general, but with my .260 I am getting 2790 average at 39° F I only have about 100 rounds down the tube, but as the temps go up this spring and summer, I don't expect to see all that much increase using H4350. But like I said before, I will only know for sure when I verify it.
Ya, you won't see a huge jump using h4350 in a 260 but using 118 surplus you would no doubt see more.

He does tell you to verify your MV at as many different temperatures as possible. Im not sure in what video, but I do remember him talking about it. His systems are probably not perfect or practical for everyone, but there is a hell of a lot of good information in there, at the low low cost on $0.00. So you really can't beat that. Just remember there is no replacement for good old fashioned practice and experience. I guess one goes with the other. Just my $0.02

Yes he does say in multiple videos to verify MV at several temperatures.

His doctrine is making first round hits at ELR, which is different than a lot of us probably. I would give my left nut to know what he knows on reading wind.

I agree with this. He uses a lot of Reloder 19 which is quite sensitive to temperature changes and could easily induce +/- 200 fps with a 100 degree temp swing. Something like H3450 (or pretty much any of the x4350 formulations) are much less sensitive.

That being said, he does indeed say - later in the videos - that you must build your own ammo temp/velocity tables and that's your frame of reference for building your own charts. For those of us who shoot x4350, the 100 degree temp swing may only result in 30-50fps. Even so, the charts are still more or less valid. They just won't be as radically different as his.

Overall, I've watched pretty much all of them. I skipped only the 3 or 4 that were obvious repeats of his previous videos. He does do a LOT of repeating himself. If you're brand new, that's probably not a bad thing.

The only other comment I would make is keep firmly in your mind that he is always coming from the perspective of the ELR shooter, let's say 800+ yards or more. It would be an easy assumption to a new shooter to expect huge variations at 3-500 yards that just aren't there.

Just my 2 cents having watched all of them. They are a fine source of information, but then again, so is the Hide. Pick and choose what you like, challenge or ignore the rest.

Cheers!

This guy is almost solely responsible for inspiring me to get into long range shooting. Almost all of my questions have been answered here though, I still have many to ask. I'm probably going to use his tables though, I'm almost ready to start exterior ballistics but have the equipment needed to go far.

Maybe should not admit to this, but after getting the barrel and chamber smoking hot using RL22, I could let them bake a bit in the chamber and see velocity increases across the chrony..

Later, figuring I could duplicate temperature/velocity swings with Varget. I loaded rounds in double ziplock baggies and placed them in ice water for several hours, did the same with hot water about 125-160F.. (That was actually hard to maintain), rounds in my pocket and rounds in ambient temp ( I think it was about 70ish). I was going to do the same with H1000..

Thinking I would find something totally useful. But no, I could not really see much that was not hidden by the ES of the loads.. Lots of work, nothing worth doing again at least with Varget -
Maybe my test was flawed

Jt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: Jackomason
I learned so much from his vids. They helped me in understanding much of the terminology used in this forum, and helped me make sense of what folks around here and long distsnce shooters I have met at the range are saying.

I'm on video 75, with 2 left after that.

You guys should check out some of his music videos. He's actually pretty good.

Here is how I size Rex up:

1. He is highly intelligent - yet HUMBLE.
2. A subject matter expert if ever put in a courtroom to describe his craft.
3. Has a keen sense for what is really worth emphasis in his lessons (many, many instructors lack this sense - if not MOST).
4. Is not a "brand loyalist" or salesman for anybody's ANYTHING. There are not many AT ALL that can make an equal claim - yes and I'm definitely speaking of some folks here.
5. Provides a service FREE OF CHARGE - this shows someone like me where his heart is. The worlds special ops units are staffed by volunteers who do not do their jobs for cash, nor fame. They do what they feel is RIGHT. I believe that this guy has a good dose of that spirit within him - a deep down truly good guy.
6. Is an absolute advocate for OUR right to keep and bear arms. Without voices like these, we ALL lose...I will be armed on my last day, but I will do so as a criminal if we don't continue to have our voices heard.

The videos (sniper 101):
Rex has amassed a collection of information through time and experience, this shows in his videos. Why the intros? Perhaps he has thought about the fact that some guys will watch only one or three or four - In this manner, they all see the intros/outros - I think for an amateur film maker, he does a top shelf A+ job of putting his stuff together. I appreciate the shot footage - I don't care that some other guy has a better rat trap to sell me or believes that his shooting technique is flawed. The technique is not always responsible for lead on target - shooter talent (built over time - lots of trigger time) is more likely the culprit for first round efficiency. IMHO if a guy who never fired a shot over 400M came upon this video series, purchased equipment that fit the parameters and practiced the information imparted here (and of course shot ALOT), I truly believe that they could learn to master this skill set - without looking to ANY other sources for their knowledge base.

Hats off to you Rex, I think you are among the 1% doing most of the work while others happily place their hands in their pockets.

Here is how I size Rex up:

1. He is highly intelligent - yet HUMBLE.
2. A subject matter expert if ever put in a courtroom to describe his craft.
3. Has a keen sense for what is really worth emphasis in his lessons (many, many instructors lack this sense - if not MOST).
4. Is not a "brand loyalist" or salesman for anybody's ANYTHING. There are not many AT ALL that can make an equal claim - yes and I'm definitely speaking of some folks here.
5. Provides a service FREE OF CHARGE - this shows someone like me where his heart is. The worlds special ops units are staffed by volunteers who do not do their jobs for cash, nor fame. They do what they feel is RIGHT. I believe that this guy has a good dose of that spirit within him - a deep down truly good guy.
6. Is an absolute advocate for OUR right to keep and bear arms. Without voices like these, we ALL lose...I will be armed on my last day, but I will do so as a criminal if we don't continue to have our voices heard.

The videos (sniper 101):
Rex has amassed a collection of information through time and experience, this shows in his videos. Why the intros? Perhaps he has thought about the fact that some guys will watch only one or three or four - In this manner, they all see the intros/outros - I think for an amateur film maker, he does a top shelf A+ job of putting his stuff together. I appreciate the shot footage - I don't care that some other guy has a better rat trap to sell me or believes that his shooting technique is flawed. The technique is not always responsible for lead on target - shooter talent (built over time - lots of trigger time) is more likely the culprit for first round efficiency. IMHO if a guy who never fired a shot over 400M came upon this video series, purchased equipment that fit the parameters and practiced the information imparted here (and of course shot ALOT), I truly believe that they could learn to master this skill set - without looking to ANY other sources for their knowledge base.

Hats off to you Rex, I think you are among the 1% doing most of the work while others happily place their hands in their pockets.

Intelligent AND humble are two things that certainly aren't often found together in a sport full of ego-maniacs.

I think these videos have a wealth of information for shooters at any level and for new folks, it's a great jumping off point.

Posted via Tapatalk HD for iPad

I have watched them all as well. Much of it was way over my head, but still very valuable. I need to watch some of them again.

He is a solid dude for sure! I think he was in the Army, but he never says that. I just get the feeling from some of his vocabulary and such.

I never plan to shoot at those ranges, but it is nice to be familiar with the terminology and concepts.

I thought they were extremely well put together. especially for the price of FREE!!:cool: I spent 3 weeks in the evenings watching them all, and ill say i feel way more comfortable behind the trigger knowing a bit more on top of what i already did. Id recommend these to anyone that has the time and interest in shooting distance.

The guy should be commended. Having watched (and often re-watched) most of the series I'm certain, as with anything, that flaws can be found in the material if you look hard enough. The information provided is comprehensive, researched, and ultimately unbiased and selfless. I would find it difficult to say anything critical of the series, let alone the guy producing it who invests so much into sharing knowledge. Honestly, I'm humbled, and it forces me to take a strong look at how I approach my craft (coaching). Thanks!

Last edited:
Another +1 for T-Rex's videos. Having his head on straight is a big plus for sure.

Great videos and YouTube channel.

I have watched them all as well. Much of it was way over my head, but still very valuable. I need to watch some of them again.

He is a solid dude for sure! I think he was in the Army, but he never says that. I just get the feeling from some of his vocabulary and such.

I never plan to shoot at those ranges, but it is nice to be familiar with the terminology and concepts.

I've seen half or so of the videos and got great replies from him, class act in my opinion. I suspect some military training after hearing him speak of a turret issue on a SB in the arctic. My guess being most average guys aren't going to the arctic often and usually not with a SB unless In the military. I could be wrong but was feeling I got when he mentioned that.

Though all of his videos have helped me substantially increase my first round hits, two videos in particular made all the difference in the world on my high angle hits. Though I have my own charts for average horizontal shots, I was relying on Strelok for my high angle shots since I rarely get to do it. I went from missing 70% completely, regardless of how many shots I had to hit the targets, to 75+% first round hits. Strelok does not seem to calculate drop over horizontal range, then account for atmospherics over actual range. Strelok is considerably off at 1000 yards vs. charting per Rex's calculations.

Besides that, the videos have saved me a lot of money, keeping me from picking the wrong equipment. I donated the difference to Rex.

So I've now ventured off into watching the sniper101 series. The information he shares has helped me a great deal. And it's pretty obvious that he can bak up his claims with mathematics, science, physics, common sense, and whatever else needed.

TiborasaurusRex, you sir I'll tip my hat to.

Hey chaps, just as an FYI: I maintain the Ballistic_XLR spreadsheet that implements his charts and forms (based on the Jackson Rifles/Pejsa spreadsheet) and automates them to the extent that I could pull that off with what I know and could learn. Support for the spreadsheet is free. I have done this in cooperation with TiborasaurusRex. He's been really great to work with on the project. You can download the spreadsheet at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2_BBw2VMf2-VUJZNXVTM0M1akE&usp=sharing

If you have questions, bug reports, feature requests, etc... please feel free to PM me or email ballisticxlr at gmail dawt com . Support is free, so is the spreadsheet.

I watched the entire series once, and some of the videos multiple times. I learned a great deal. When you look at the content of most long range shooting courses, Rex covers most if not more than what you could possibly get out of the classroom portion of any course out there.

I watched the entire series once, and some of the videos multiple times. I learned a great deal. When you look at the content of most long range shooting courses, Rex covers most if not more than what you could possibly get out of the classroom portion of any course out there.

Which class/courses have you attended?

R

I actually watched through the majority of his "sniper101" series........and im going to be honest, its really not that great.

1) all of his videoes can be compressed to well under 10 minutes and still convey all the same info......there is absolutely no need for each video to be nearly 1hr in length.

2) this info isnt particularly new, or secret, or groundbreaking.......most of his information comes right from field manuals.....hes not contributing a whole lot of his own technique

Honestly, if the information in his videos is more comprehensive than the professional training classes you guys have been taking.........youve been taking shitty classes

I actually watched through the majority of his "sniper101" series........and im going to be honest, its really not that great.

1) all of his videoes can be compressed to well under 10 minutes and still convey all the same info......there is absolutely no need for each video to be nearly 1hr in length.

2) this info isnt particularly new, or secret, or groundbreaking.......most of his information comes right from field manuals.....hes not contributing a whole lot of his own technique

Honestly, if the information in his videos is more comprehensive than the professional training classes you guys have been taking.........youve been taking shitty classes

My opinion exactly...especially, the last sentence

No substitute for a good hands on training course, I'm sure.

But it's a good introductory survey of the material. It probably serves to give a lot of new people enough of a taste to get them interested in trying the sport.
Youtube has a slider. You can skip the intros or any slow parts with a mouse click.
The price is right.
If at any point you don't like it, no one will force you to watch the whole series.
Also, the price is right.
I don't think the series does much harm.
And the price is right.

if youre going to throw out the "price is right" argument......then by that logic EVERY video on youtube has value......it could be bubba-joe with his mosin and you can claim "well the price is right".

now dont get me wrong......if you enjoy the videos for the videos sake...its probably not going to screw up your shooting by watching them.

but there are faster and more reputable sources to get the same (and honestly more up to date) information.....

the biggest issue with Rex is that he has no credentials....from what i understand he has no formal training...nor does he compete......hes essentially a random guy with a youtube channel, and all the shooting you see of him is his "highlight reel".

I find some of his stuff worth watching. His approach to discussing topics leads me to believe he may have an engineering background but that is total conjecture. I did like his leupold thermal video. Using it as a stud finder. I know have a home use for it to sell it to my wife as practical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've been to a couple of top name Advanced LR shooting schools. Both spent one half day getting your dope, which should be a prerequisite. Fundamentals of mil vs moa, basic use of a ballistic calculator. These and similar topics are more thoroughly covered by Rex and other online sources. To me the primary usefulness of a course has been the limited personal attention received. I will no longer pay for a course, but will opt to pay for personal training time to address my exact deficiencies.

The idea that a free video is better than nothing is a bad way to look at it, exactly as stated above.

Rex did a very good job with his Keywords and Titling of the series, he made it search friendly. That still does not change the fact, it is just a poorly put together highlight reel with a voice over track. He is either reading directly from the Army TM 23-14 Manual which is very old circa 1994. Or he is using Plaster's Ultimate Sniper. Both are full of errors and cross platform contamination, much of which has changed over the last 15 years.

If you look at precision rifle shooting in blocks, Pre-9/11 and Post 9/11 a metric ton has changed. Prior to 9/11 things moved at a snails pace. Many of the old wive's tales continued to be passed on and much of what was taught was just word of mouth. I describe it in class as the longest running game of "Telephone". The original intent was morphed in a bad way with changes in technology. After 9/11 a much more scientific approach was used. Technology changed, rifles, scopes, software, all that meant the old manuals had to be tossed away. You can buy those manuals on Amazon for $20 and if you look, you can download the entire manual for free. There is a reason they are given away or sold on Amazon cheap.

As an example, look at recoil management. It did not exist prior to Rifles Only and Sniper's Hide. We pushed that technique forward. Straight back behind the rifle, not off at an angle like when shooting with a sling. All recent developments.

DVDs are tough too, you'd need 10 discs in a series vs Streaming in order to cover the same material. 100 videos on YouTube would be a lot of money if you had to print them to DVDs. Really DVDs are dead in the water. So you only had a few short years to take advantage of DVD technology, not long enough when compared to Streaming videos. DVDs will always be a limited tool, mostly they were designed to get you interested enough to take a class. Why would I give away the keys to the kingdom, the idea is to attract and entice vs answer all the questions. Even here we say, "These lessons do not replace a competent instructor"... Consider we started the online training here on SH with Rifles Only in 2008 / 2009. Our classes were 110% full every month, we were traveling around teaching, the DVDs and Streaming lessons were just Icing and not the whole cake. Even now, I reach a ton of people giving lessons. Either in classes around the world, or private lessons locally.

When I go to the range, I film about 2 hours of video each trip. That gets edited down to 5 minutes, maybe I make two 5 minute videos from a single day, that means I have about 1 hour and 50 minutes worth of video that you guys never see. If I used that unseen video and put a voice over track on it, I could make a new video every single day. Sure the video would be you watching me shoot at a target, or turning a knob, or writing something down, but at the end of day, it would just be a highlight video with me talking over it. Great for content but bad for showing you something more than me shooting and hitting shit. I don't teach classes that way and I don't do my videos like that. Watching the little of Rex's videos I can get through, I would throw out 99% of what he shows. No trigger control, no follow through, just some Good / Bad Shooting. The world is full of Good / Bad Shooters, guys with no fundamentals who have adapted to hit shit. Not to mention, along with creative editing you can make anything look good. Ask Magpul... 36 takes on that 1 Mile stuff... Creative Editing is rampant.

Teaching Precision Rifle is not about me pointing out a target, you shooting it, and me spotting, then giving you the correction. Granted with enough reps' you can learn to hit anything. But for my classes, I do a minimum of a 4 hour powerpoint, for many of those classes the Power Point is 6 Hours long. I do a fundamental Eval, I watch you, write down everything you are doing wrong and then correct you. We drill, we test, we work to establish repeatable accuracy and precision at Long Range. Hell I can go down a line with 10 people and speak in Mils, MOA, giving each person a starting dope and correction without the aid of reference. Nothing is written down after the Power Point, it's all in my memory. As it should be this is my job, I get paid to teach precision rifle classes. One of the reason I don't give it away. ( MY PRICE IS WRONG)

If the videos get you interested in Long Range Shooting, that is all good. But to be perfectly frank, there is a lot more out there of a much higher quality. The lack of an actual precision rifle background is evident.

I think the guy is legit, definitely no substitute for actual training and range time but a good resource nonetheless. He definitely has some preferences on equipment and techniques but there's no doubt he's put a lot of lead down range. He just posted a video of 3 rounds in the same hole https://youtu.be/r63NXuVO8ac

Reactions: 408w