• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Anyone have pics of a USO mildot at 1.8x and 10x?

wslowik

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I looked through the reticle thread and only found one pic of a USO mildot. Wondering if anyone has pics of one at both 1.8x and 10x. Also, for anyone who has used this reticle, what do you think of it? What is the thickness like at low and high magnification?

Thanks,
Bill

Re: Anyone have pics of a USO mildot at 1.8x and 10x?

If i can find a set of batteries for my camera I will snap a few through my SN3 1.8-10 tomorrow when its a lil brighter outside

As far as thickness goes, it really is too small to range with on the lowest setting, and I dont think its too thick at 10. But I have had a few people that its too thick for their taste. That being said it works well for me on my 40X in .22lr.

AS

Thanks so much, I appreciate that. At 1.8x can you pick up the crosshair pretty quick?

Yeah, I can at least, you can lose it in a darker background tho. To me it turns into a duplex reticle at the lowest setting. I am going to the range tomorrow, I will toss it in the truck and snap a few pics of my target at a 100yds to give you a better idea of what it looks like.

I snapped a few pics thru the scope at the range.
Target is at 100yds and is 16"tall x 24" wide

At 1.8 power (sorry this one is a lil blurry, dark spot at bottom is my barrel)
IMAG0146.jpg

At 10 power -
IMAG0145.jpg