• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Anyone using the Ernie the Gunsmith Accu-Risers in their bedding jobs?

apf383

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2013
Newbie to the bolt game, and here as well, but have been shooting for decades now, and have a good mechanical aptitude. I intend on doing my first bedding job on my Rem 700 AAC-SD within the next few weeks. The action is now in a B&C Medalist stock. I've reviewed several threads concerning the bedding, and subscribed to a bunch as well. I have already picked up my Devcon, but don't recall reading anything about these Accu-risers. I've read the info on the website, and it seems to make sense, but I'm just wondering if this step is a necessity? I just want to do it right the first time, and need to order the parts if necessary, so thought I'd ask you guys. Thanks to all.

Last edited: