• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Applied Ballistics Kestrel; Pro staff support thread

Hello,
Will 22 rimfire bullets be added to the library? Trying to get my trainer rifle set up. Thanks.

How do you program the scope calibration from the tall target test into the kestrel 4500 applied ballistics model? Thank you

How do you program the scope calibration from the tall target test into the kestrel 4500 applied ballistics model? Thank you

You can't. I've been asking them to add this so you can add a value for scope clicks in MIL/MOA if the scope is off a bit. Currently you have to true it with muzzle velocity to make it all line up. Which seems silly to me when you have already identified a different source of error. Why change something that's not wrong to fix something that is?

I just updated my firmware in my 5700 Elite, and I can't get it to display range in yards now. Units are all set to imperial, but the range is showing in meters (but not on the Iphone app - it correctly reads in yards, and the converted value in meters is displayed on the Kestrel).