• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arizona Wendy’s worker knocks out elderly customer with sucker punch

C'mon, man. Let's not kid ourselves. Nothing is going to happen to the assailant. Wendy will settle with the victim for 100K.
From the looks of that punch and that the guy is in critical condition, he'll end up owning a lot of Wendy's stock. The perp may end up in the big house where he should be.

At 0.6% of the population this seems to be an anomaly, but no one is surprised.

1660312291585.png

So where are the peaceful protests and CVS burning down? Where are the sky screamers demanding racial hate crimes charges to be brought against the fine gentleman who was working there trying to get money for college?

...?

Last edited:
Remember, the people who are currently running our education, media, and legislative systems want to incentivize and encourage this kind of behavior. But if you are a hardworking taxpayer who cares about your community and own a truck and house, you will be put on a terrorist watchlist.

Just like the guy that beat the crap out of elderly incapacitated folks in the nursing home and faced no penalty. What society have we become?

Not only was that one assaulting patients in that facility, he had been deliberately put in there to facilitate the spread of COVID onto the residents. He was still symptomatic when they moved him in to "recuperate".

Thats not fair. I know and associate with a lot of black folks and 99% are fine people. Its sad that a few asshats ruin it for the good people. Mostly in the cities.
"A few asshats"? There are stories just like this from all over the country, every single day. I still believe I could try to foster an honest, adult relationship with blacks, on a one-on one basis, but I have to say these stories make me distrustful. I'm grateful that where I live, I rarely have to deal with the issue. Between the phony TV commercials jamming blackness down my throat, and my lying eyes, it's harder and harder to be objective.

the ones to feel bad for are those blacks that try and do the right things and are honest and trustworthy. i know/have know quite a few. however,when it goes in the shitter,and it will,most people like those here will shoot based on color. that plays the rational percentages. they (decent black people) won't have many places to get help or support. their own racial group won't be any help or be reliable at all.

Based on the hat and hunched back, I'm going to assume that guy was 80ish and lucky to have survived.

Only an animal would sucker punch an 80 year-old. What provoked the assault is irrelevant at this point.

This guy belongs face down in a field somewhere for the coyotes and turkey buzzards to pick at.

Why did I know the actors before I even clicked on the thread and the media's 'Wait and see if the old man used the N word to justify him almost being murdered.'.

They need to send the same FBI agents that raided Trump's Mar Lago home to investigate. I bet they can find the N word.

Based on the hat and hunched back, I'm going to assume that guy was 80ish and lucky to have survived.

Only an animal would sucker punch an 80 year-old. What provoked the assault is irrelevant at this point.

This guy belongs face down in a field somewhere for the coyotes and turkey buzzards to pick at.
I think 67. And little old men like that don't handle that kind of trauma well - I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't wake up.

I am curious though. Was it a FAFO situation or a YT bad situation?

Too late. People have been drawing conclusions for themselves for a long time now. Just read viewer comments on various articles of any news sites that allow comments. People WILL fill in any blanks that the official accounts don't fill. And these same clueless mofos wonder why "conspiracy theories" are getting more views and follows than their own material.