• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arizona Wendy’s worker knocks out elderly customer with sucker punch

I hate it when someone does something bad with a gun and people lump all gun owners together and blame us. And I bet you all do too.

But many of us will take something bad that a ‘fill-in-the-blank-minority’ does and lump all of that minority group together and blame them all.

I hate it when someone does something bad with a gun and people lump all gun owners together and blame us. And I bet you all do too.

But many of us will take something bad that a ‘fill-in-the-blank-minority’ does and lump all of that minority group together and blame them all.
Sorry for noticing the violent tendencies of certain groups.

who was it that said 'recently' that it's sad when the actions of 95% of a group make the other 5% look bad? hmmmmmm

Based on the hat and hunched back, I'm going to assume that guy was 80ish and lucky to have survived.

Only an animal would sucker punch an 80 year-old. What provoked the assault is irrelevant at this point.

This guy belongs face down in a field somewhere for the coyotes and turkey buzzards to pick at.
I like your way of thinking.took the words right out of my mouth. and to those who watched the video,just imagine if that old fella was your father..

Last edited:
This guy needs two in the base of his skull. For the record, and I think its fucking ridiculous that I need to clarify this, I don't give a fuck what his skin color is, I'd say the same if the dude was white or any other color.
He needs 1 in the gut in the middle of the Arizona desert, and left to rot, with a livestream camera feed playing on all the major networks. Fuck hanging in the town square, news gets spread digitally now.

Apparently Yavapai Co. is strongly conservative so maybe the perp will get nailed for murder. One can hope.
changed it for you ;)
Yavapai Co. is strongly conservative committed to the rule of law; so maybe the perp will get nailed for murder.
I believe you are right, they'll push murder charges, which most decent DA's do, if your attack ends up killing someone.

Reactions: Steve_In_29
He needs 1 in the gut in the middle of the Arizona desert, and left to rot, with a livestream camera feed playing on all the major networks. Fuck hanging in the town square, news gets spread digitally now.

No, we cannot lower ourselves to that level. It has to be the same as a rat or roach infestation. Use the quickest method to remove the problem. Giving in to our baser natures will cause degradation of the society we wish we had back and can have again if we have the guts to work for it.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
No, we cannot lower ourselves to that level. It has to be the same as a rat or roach infestation. Use the quickest method to remove the problem. Giving in to our baser natures will cause degradation of the society we wish we had back and can have again if we have the guts to work for it.
You ever seen a rat die from poison? I can't imagine a roach is much better. Most insect poison gets carried back to the nest and the infected individual kills the rest of their clan. This actually sounds like a good idea for a person working food industry that does this for an old guy bitchin about food.

Also, it is not meant that an individual would do this deed. Imagine if there was fear of a slow painful death for murder.... every murder.

all this bs gun control to supposedly save lives, and the real violent criminals are let free time and time again to commit more crime... it would almost be funny if it wasn't absolutely true.
Why do you think this is?

This guy needs two in the base of his skull. For the record, and I think its fucking ridiculous that I need to clarify this, I don't give a fuck what his skin color is, I'd say the same if the dude was white or any other color.
But it rarely ever is anyone else.

Reactions: BCP
i am not religious, but i think the world was a better place when most people believed they could burn in hell for this shit.

i am not religious, but i think the world was a better place when most people believed they could burn in hell for this shit.

Flip your statement and think.
Back when this country was a lot more civil and a lot less prone to having violence and evil everywhere, could that have been because Christianity was something most were taught and respected?

Morals come from God. When man starts deciding what is right and wrong, everything becomes arbitrary.

It's just a fact that the further we remove our nation from God, the further into hell we go.

Morals come from God. When man starts deciding what is right and wrong, everything becomes arbitrary.

It's just a fact that the further we remove our nation from God, the further into hell we go.
i am not anti-religious, but faith is a gift i have not received.
religion, or the belief in a higher power (mother earth even), is a requirement for survival once a species is capable of self-annihilation.
when a weak or defective example can use a tool or weapon to kill the stronger alpha of the group or species, nature requires another control mechanism, like the super ego and religion to reinforce the idea that offending god has consequences. without the apha, having been selected by nature, the group eventually fails and ceases to exist.

Last edited:
They should have just called the cops. How dare they hurt that poor college student.
They should have just called the cops social services.
fixed it :)
I thought it's ok to repatriate wealth if you feelz you're under privileged.

changed it for you ;)
Yavapai Co. is strongly conservative committed to the rule of law; so maybe the perp will get nailed for murder.
I believe you are right, they'll push murder charges, which most decent DA's do, if your attack ends up killing someone.

PHOENIX — A Wendy's employee is being charged with second degree murder after a man was struck in the head in a Arizona fast food restaurant in July, and later died.

• Love
Reactions: Steve_In_29
in this case, the term "redneck" doesn't mean good ol boys or what we might refer to as southerners.

more on the term "cracker"...

But it turns out cracker's roots go back even further than the 17th century. All the way back to the age of Shakespeare, at least.

"The meaning of the word has changed a lot over the last four centuries," said Dana Ste. Claire, a Florida historian and anthropologist who studies, er, crackers. (He literally wrote the book on them.)

Ste. Claire pointed me to King John, published sometime in the 1590s. One character refers to another as a craker — a common insult for an obnoxious bloviator.

What craker is this same that deafs our ears with this abundance of superfluous breath?

"It's a beautiful quote, but it was a character trait that was used to describe a group of Celtic immigrants — Scots-Irish people who came to the Americas who were running from political circumstances in the old world," Ste. Claire said. Those Scots-Irish folks started settling the Carolinas, and later moved deeper South and into Florida and Georgia.

But the disparaging term followed these immigrants, who were thought by local officials to be unruly and ill-mannered.

"In official documents, the governor of Florida said, 'We don't know what to do with these crackers — we tell them to settle this area and they don't; we tell them not to settle this area and they do," Ste. Claire said. "They lived off the land. They were rogues."

By the early 1800s, those immigrants to the South started to refer to themselves that way as a badge of honor and a term of endearment. (I'm pretty sure this process of reappropriating a disparaging term sounds familiar to a lot of y'all.)

Reactions: tomcatmv
On another forum the "Black rage" that's the fad now might be brought up as his defense. Where Blacks are so enraged by their history of slavery and racism that they can't control themselves and automatically lash out.

It was also pointed out though that if such becomes recognized as a valid defense for Blacks that attack Whites, it would also serve as a defense for more Blacks being shot by Whites. Since the shooter could rightfully claim self defense due to the legally recognized fact that Blacks can't control themselves and thus pose a greater danger in any confrontation.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
On another forum the "Black rage" that's the fad now might be brought up as his defense. Where Blacks are so enraged by their history of slavery and racism that they can't control themselves and automatically lash out.

It was also pointed out though that if such becomes recognized as a valid defense for Blacks that attack Whites, it would also serve as a defense for more Blacks being shot by Whites. Since the shooter could rightfully claim self defense due to the legally recognized fact that Blacks can't control themselves and thus pose a greater danger in any confrontation.
it's cracker culture, not color, glorified in the media...

but it true that there is an element that is trying to cultivate rage over slavery and then justify everything as the result of 400 years of oppression.

it's cracker culture, not color, glorified in the media...

but it true that there is an element that is trying to cultivate rage over slavery and then justify everything as the result of 400 years of oppression.

Yet real "crackers" aren't attacking old men at Wendy's.

Yet real "crackers" aren't attacking old men at Wendy's.
white "crackers" hardly exist anymore.
there was equal incentive for both whites and blacks to abandon the violent and promiscuous redneck culture (brought from britain to the antebellum south) but the cracker culture is perpetuated in the hood because kids are told it is part of their "black culture", and they are harassed if they act "too white" by studying or being punctual and soft spoken.
compare jackie robinson (not raised in the cracker culture) with pro athletes today...

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcatmv
white "crackers" hardly exist anymore.
there was equal incentive for both whites and blacks to abandon the violent and promiscuous redneck culture (brought from britain to the antebellum south) but the cracker culture is perpetuated in the hood because kids are told it is part of their "black culture", and they are harassed if they act "too white" by studying or being punctual and soft spoken.
compare jackie robinson (not raised in the cracker culture) with pro athletes today...
So it is indeed color based at this point in time.