• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

ASC-specific Mil Relation Chart

Trigger Monkey

Ronin
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2005
    Winchester Virginia
    Well ASC is just around the corner again and I'm struggling to get everything ready that I need to, if I can get a couple hundred rounds loaded this weekend I'll be happy. In this latest run up to good times and good food I've been working on a thing or two that I'm hoping will help out a little up on the mountain.

One of which is an ASC-specific Mil Relation Chart that I think can be useful for some of the new guys heading to their first ASC match as well as an alumni shooter or two. Now, eventhough I use a Mildot Master like almost every other competitor up on the mountain I think the mil relation chart can be a cheap piece of insurance to keep in the old data book or assault pack just in case.

ASC-Specific Mil Relation Chart

I hope some of you find the chart useful and I look forward to getting up on the mountain and chowing down on some of that tenderloin Saturday night.