• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bergara CF B14 22LR

SeaSoldier

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2006
Tacoma Wa
I have a minty Bergara B-14C in .22LR for Sale. It might have 500 Rounds down the tube. The action is buttery smooth and completely reliable, not to mention very accurate. I will Include a brick of Lapua Center X. Looking for a local sale in the Puget Sound Area. This is a perfect setup for NRL.22 competition but my back is to messed up for the positional shooting required. It would cost between $3500 and $4000 to duplicate this depending on current deals. Looking for $2500 Complete. $1600 for Rifle. $1100 Scope & Rings

All SOLD, Thanks

Last edited:
Sad about your back :( I run the monthly NRL22 matches at Renton Fish & Game and always looking to grow the sport! If you need accommodations for the stages, we can always do that. It's just about having fun.

Reactions: Boxerglocker
I run the matches at Snoqualmie (holdordial.org). When we ran matches at Interlake, we had a shooter who would shoot every stage from a bench. If you were interested in something like that, we would allow that.