• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chick-fil-a is garbage. Change my mind.

dog-wat.gif

They make great shakes so you can wash the MSG/sodium road salt solution out of your mouth. I never understood why its ok for them to use MSG, but if I eat Chinese food its bad. Chikfila is flacid rubbery trash.

Reactions: Aries256
Pfffffttttttt....... bunch of gay poor amateurs.
Its ZAXBYS or get the fuck out of here !

You mean you don’t like $7 soggy bun encapsulated reconsituted chicken breast with a pickle tossed in for good measure? Must be gay or anti-christian!

Well where I’m at in Michigan we just got Chic Fil-A about 2 years ago so it’s still relatively newer around here. Not sure where you’re at but their chicken sandwiches here are fucking amazing!

Reactions: Blackcoyote
CFA is complete shit, and in the end IT'S JUST A CHICKEN SANDWICH!

There is nothing special about any fast food or restaurant chicken sandwiches.

Someone mentioned it, and they are exactly right. It is overpriced gas station quality shit. I don't even like their mushy nuggets, and their breakfast is awful.

Reactions: Bender
large_b84fc475-06d2-47b9-8d59-81358751e399.jpeg

+ a bun gives you the same thing for less than a couple bucks.
choose your own condiments.

Reactions: TACC
Pfffffttttttt....... bunch of gay poor amateurs.
Its ZAXBYS or get the fuck out of here !
I have never met a Zaxby's I liked. I'll take Raising Cane's any day! Honestly, for the drive to get to a CFA or Zaxby's I can hit the local Pho joint (Yes, I know what I'm eating. Extra tripe and tendon please!) Every time I walk in I'm the only round eye in the joint and that is a good sign!!!

The country is going to shit and you are wasting your time bitching about a Chicken sandwich. Use that energy to make a difference about saving our Constitutional Rights.

If I stopped purchasing from every place that had something I disagreed with I would have to get hard core about subsistence living. I have better things to do than to copy the communist libtards and police the thoughts of everyone around me. Our society has made taking offence an national pass time.

In the fast food realm, Chik-fil-a is ok. No fast food place has great food and as such I rarely eat at any of them. So I have no interest in trying to change your mind about their food.

Take this & run with it if you like, but the only chicken I eat has to have bones in it. No strips, McFuggin nuggets, or tenders, much less a patty. If'n it's got bones in it there's at least a 50/50 chance it actually IS chicken. WTF is that other stuff?

Take this & run with it if you like, but the only chicken I eat has to have bones in it. No strips, McFuggin nuggets, or tenders, much less a patty. If'n it's got bones in it there's at least a 50/50 chance it actually IS chicken. WTF is that other stuff?
Possum....

I’ve said for years that I never understood the big deal. Their success has zero to do with their food; it can only be attributed to their employing wholesome people who treat you as if they actually are glad you are spending your money with them.

To me, their chicken is not good, but their sauces are awesome. I can only eat their chicken if I have Polynesian or that Honey Barbecue sauce to dip it in.

I like their fries.

That’s about it.

Reactions: Skimafia
I disagree. The spicy chicken sandwiches are good here, and I like their Polynesian dipping sauce lol

Super Chix kicks their ass all day long, and the fried pickles....

Doesn't really matter what the question or matter is, for the German, the answer is always:

They should be shot in the face.

Chik-Fil-A, at least here in Georgia, serves a whole chicken breast filet on a bun. I know people who work for the chicken processor, folks who make and sell the foil sandwich bags, folks who sell them other packaging, ad nauseum. NOTHING in that restaurant is pre-made except the bread and pickles. The fruit cup is even cut from fresh on premises. The chicken breast filets come in frozen, and are thawed, breaded, and fried on site as they are ordered. Same with the nuggets.

Not sure how it works where you are, but here, one franchise per family, and you have to be an owner/operator. I see our local owner every time I go in.

And they have the fastest drive through in the business.

Chik-fil-a is King of the North up here. Always good.

You do NOT want to eat at a Popeye’s ... they’re all in the ghetto except 1 that was shut down for roaches for a couple weeks last year. Pretty sure Chik-Fil-a called the Health Dept on them

Reactions: kish
Lets open one and basically not pay attention to any of the corporate tards. Like, we'll never answer the phone, not have active email accounts and noone will know what we look like.

We'll also be the 'mean' Chick fil a.
A mean girls version of CFA? Holy fuck I’m in.

My daughters are addicted to it lol! I freakin hate it and never eat any of that shit!

And I'm not even going to bring their faggot cuck of a bitch ass CEO who I would simply walk by, punch in the dick, and keep walking, if I ever saw.

All fast food, and most restaurant food is just fucking awful in general; but Chick Fil A is just fucking garbage.

That chicken sandwich, their flagship thing, is horrible. The outside is like its heavily panko breaded and hard (and either cold, or 1670 degrees) yet the meat inside is always a total different temperature as well as a completely different texture. It's like biting into a fucking jelly filled gobstopper that is then abrasive on your tongue and mouth as you fucking eat it. It's also always a weird fucking lumpy shape and you can feel the pasted together chicken meat trying to come apart in sections while attempting to eat this thing; I'm under the impression the weird 'hard' coating to it isn't there for flavor/texture/whatever, but instead to encapsulate the gross solid meat paste art project inside that also has a chance of greeting you with water when you bite into it and I can only guess has about the same texture as swallowing horse jizz. I wouldn't know, but we can definetly get a confirmation of this once we ask @Bigfatcock.

To top that off, the fucking space blanket wrapper they put it in not only doesn't fucking do anything because the free slave labor white mormon kids who work there for free on their Mission don't ever actually fucking close it, but it still manages to trap juuuuuuuussst enough of the heat from overcooking the shit out of the 'breaded' meat paste patty in it to ensure that the pathetically boring bun they put on this thing is completely fucking damp, soggy and looks like someone stepped on it on purpose. Yum.

You're gross chicken sandwich. Go home. I'm not even going to even mention your poor attempt at fries because I don't think Frank has enough bandwith for me to outline just how fucking ashamed of yourselves you need to be.

Everything else on the menu is some other rendition of this shitty sandwich or some pathetically anorexic chicken tenders that lack anything resembeling flavor that there should be an actual law passed that you are required to receive 2 dipping sauces per chicken tender.

Fuck, even their dipping sauces are fucking lame. How do you fuck up what BBQ sauce tastes like? How is this fucking even possible? I mean, their entire sauce selection line up is about as exciting as Mitt Romney's senior class pictures, but holy fuck people.

Finally, have you ever been to a Chick fil a and didn't have to wait like you were at the fucking DMV? The lines you see coming out of the drive thrus aren't due to popular demand as people would think, no, its from people still waiting for breakfast at fucking lunch time.

Oh, and that sandwich/'fries'/drink meal is like 1300 calories or some shit, you bunch of fucking fatasses.

Fight me.

View attachment 7494756
I'm dying......that gets an 11/10 for a rant this year.

Doc

They told me they were no longer able to spend the extra 30 seconds to get non-soggy fries....that was 4yrs ago. Havent been back since. Their Covid line BS I see would have turned me off anyway.

Ive never been inside, the people that go there seem like a bunch of fags....too much of a Starbuck feel.

Not a fast food fan anyway....Subway is about the closest fast food I eat. Yet, it is hard to spend money for a turkey sandwich.

I think I might be turning into a bitter old man.

I never eat there because the line is always so long.

I arrived to see a line wrapped around the building at Chik-fil-a once and was thinking of going next door to a Taco Bell. Didn’t really want Taco Bell and was on a tight schedule. I got in The long line And watched the Taco Bell, which had 3 cars. When I left Chik-Fil-a with my food, the 3rd car was just leaving Taco Bell. I counted 21 cars in front of me at Chik-fil-a.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
And I'm not even going to bring their faggot cuck of a bitch ass CEO who I would simply walk by, punch in the dick, and keep walking, if I ever saw.

All fast food, and most restaurant food is just fucking awful in general; but Chick Fil A is just fucking garbage.

That chicken sandwich, their flagship thing, is horrible. The outside is like its heavily panko breaded and hard (and either cold, or 1670 degrees) yet the meat inside is always a total different temperature as well as a completely different texture. It's like biting into a fucking jelly filled gobstopper that is then abrasive on your tongue and mouth as you fucking eat it. It's also always a weird fucking lumpy shape and you can feel the pasted together chicken meat trying to come apart in sections while attempting to eat this thing; I'm under the impression the weird 'hard' coating to it isn't there for flavor/texture/whatever, but instead to encapsulate the gross solid meat paste art project inside that also has a chance of greeting you with water when you bite into it and I can only guess has about the same texture as swallowing horse jizz. I wouldn't know, but we can definetly get a confirmation of this once we ask @Bigfatcock.

To top that off, the fucking space blanket wrapper they put it in not only doesn't fucking do anything because the free slave labor white mormon kids who work there for free on their Mission don't ever actually fucking close it, but it still manages to trap juuuuuuuussst enough of the heat from overcooking the shit out of the 'breaded' meat paste patty in it to ensure that the pathetically boring bun they put on this thing is completely fucking damp, soggy and looks like someone stepped on it on purpose. Yum.

You're gross chicken sandwich. Go home. I'm not even going to even mention your poor attempt at fries because I don't think Frank has enough bandwith for me to outline just how fucking ashamed of yourselves you need to be.

Everything else on the menu is some other rendition of this shitty sandwich or some pathetically anorexic chicken tenders that lack anything resembeling flavor that there should be an actual law passed that you are required to receive 2 dipping sauces per chicken tender.

Fuck, even their dipping sauces are fucking lame. How do you fuck up what BBQ sauce tastes like? How is this fucking even possible? I mean, their entire sauce selection line up is about as exciting as Mitt Romney's senior class pictures, but holy fuck people.

Finally, have you ever been to a Chick fil a and didn't have to wait like you were at the fucking DMV? The lines you see coming out of the drive thrus aren't due to popular demand as people would think, no, its from people still waiting for breakfast at fucking lunch time.

Oh, and that sandwich/'fries'/drink meal is like 1300 calories or some shit, you bunch of .

You should join forces with LGBT. They've tried for years to get a boycott off the ground. So far, it's worked about as well as AOC's boycott against Goya.

Last edited:
I feel bad for the franchisees but I refuse to give them another cent after the SJW pandering of their CEO. I find it interesting how Papa John was basically removed from his own company over a fake outrage but not Cathy over a real one.

Chik fila is the bomb dot com. That is quite the essay you put together though, props.

@TheGerman you should watch the show Super Size Me 2; Morgan Spurlock puts the ChicFilA's on notice and shows just what the hell goes on with these kinds of places