• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chick-fil-a is garbage. Change my mind.

Can't recall the last time I ate at a restaurant that sent employees to the docks to pick up shrimp. 1985? And I've lived on the coast or an island for 62 of 65 years. About 90 percent of shrimp is farm raised...mostly in east Asia...a lot of it in China.
Why I don't eat shrimp at restruants and only buy wild US shrimp. I've got a pretty good idea what they feed them in Asia.

They use the commercial lettuce disinfectant. Both sandwiches I have eaten from there it was not sufficiently rinsed off. One bite and they went in the trash. Two chances and I have not gone to another one.

2-3 years ago was last time, person I used to visit regularly moved. But spent quite a lot of time in the area.

To be honest I felt more uncomfortable in and around “meth”Walmart off old mobile hwy in west Pensacola then ever felt any where downtown.

They use the commercial lettuce disinfectant. Both sandwiches I have eaten from there it was not sufficiently rinsed off. One bite and they went in the trash. Two chances and I have not gone to another one.
the only sammiches i have gotten were dry with a couple of pickle slices. the first time i had it, i didn't even get any kind of sauce and i sort of shrugged and thought "meh". but with the sauce you like, i find it acceptable. i guess i never had the d-lux version, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
2-3 years ago was last time, person I used to visit regularly moved. But spent quite a lot of time in the area.

To be honest I felt more uncomfortable in and around “meth”Walmart off old mobile hwy in west Pensacola then ever felt any where downtown.

I left the area a little over a year ago. Many areas, particularly in the south and older parts of town were...ghettoish." West P'Cola is pretty much a shooting galley now. The only Walmarts I've ever visited that didn't seem ghetto were in Destin and Navarre.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Dave’s Hot Chicken is the best chicken sandwich I’ve ever had and it’s not even close.
you mean this place? i never tried it but there is one close by. i don't eat super hot stuff...but i like a little spice.

Dave%27s+Hot+Chicken+menu%2C+choose+from+one+of+three+combos%2C+7+spice+levels.+and+sides+including+mac+%26+cheese%2C+cheese+fries%2C+kale+slaw%2C+and+more%21

Yes. So so good. You can get it as hot as you like. Hot is the hottest. Extra Hot and Reaper just have more of the same powder and it’s like dust on your sandwich. No hotter just worse.
Where do you find such a place? I will try if I’m ever close to one.

There’s one in Tualatin and they are getting ready to open another in Happy Valley.
Cheers mate. Had to google where it’s at, and if there’s ever that 1 in a 1,000,000 chance I ever find myself anywhere near Portland, I’ll make sure to find that chicken!

Cheers mate. Had to google where it’s at, and if there’s ever that 1 in a 1,000,000 chance I ever find myself anywhere near Portland, I’ll make sure to find that chicken!
I was kinda being a smart ass. They’re all over the US.

Reactions: Aussieusa
I was kinda being a smart ass. They’re all over the US.

Thank god! That seriously went over my head. I will crawl back under the rock I’ve been living under 🤣

Why I don't eat shrimp at restruants and only buy wild US shrimp. I've got a pretty good idea what they feed them in Asia.
My daughter wanted to order shrimp from the Moab Diner in Moab a few years ago while we were camping in an area with overflowing portalets. We told her no. Tried to explain why, but she still pouted about it.

I ate a Chic-Fil-A sandwich in 1997, after Louisiana Tech opened on in their student hall food court. It was so bad, I haven't had one since.