• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chinese Balloon

my view of this is that Biden played a weak hand in favor of his benefactors... they could have shot it down over the Pacific... they let it run it's full course across very sensitive Military areas, and collected data with technology we have no idea about regarding it's sensitivity or it's clandestine abiilty to transmit what was detected.... Biden let it go on, then played the "I am your good uncle" by throwing the military under the bus...

Now we hear him saying that there were several balloons that did the same thing under Trump... if those were undetected, then HOW DID BIDEN KNOW THEY CAME ACROSS???? JUST HOW DID HE KNOW????

BIDEN IS A LIVING MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE... AND THE LEGACY DEMOCRATS PUT HIM IN OFFICE THINKING IT WAS STILL JFK'S PARTY

my view of this is that Biden played a weak hand in favor of his benefactors... they could have shot it down over the Pacific... they let it run it's full course across very sensitive Military areas, and collected data with technology we have no idea about regarding it's sensitivity or it's clandestine abiilty to transmit what was detected.... Biden let it go on, then played the "I am your good uncle" by throwing the military under the bus...

Now we hear him saying that there were several balloons that did the same thing under Trump... if those were undetected, then HOW DID BIDEN KNOW THEY CAME ACROSS???? JUST HOW DID HE KNOW????

BIDEN IS A LIVING MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE... AND THE LEGACY DEMOCRATS PUT HIM IN OFFICE THINKING IT WAS STILL JFK'S PARTY

Biden's troop has rescinded that statement about balloons over the US under Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
Biden's troop has rescinded that statement about balloons over the US under Trump.
of course they did, but the horse is out of the barn... they made a statement and now they realize what they just exposed... after 6 years of this, and the loss of a good portion of Gen Z to the Communists, when are the adults in this country going to wake the hell up?

Everyone that keeps saying they should've poked a hole in the balloon and that it would somehow drift gently down, that is not how those balloons are built. At least not the ones I've seen, which granted, were not CCP spy balloons, but I imagine they are all similar. They are usually made of a very thin (like 2-3 thou) latex or similar material, and if it gets one pin prick, the whole thing kind of turns to shreds. Maybe since this one was hauling such a large payload (certainly at least a sensor array and coms) the balloon may have been different, but I doubt any kind of gentle descent was possible.

That said, they should've shot that fucker down as soon as it entered our airspace out over the Pacific. FJB.

Ahh, the Chinese found the answer to their real question : Can the yanks actually shoot a high elevation balloon down?
Seems to me that they now know the answer.

I dont even trust that its the Chinese. I wouldnt doubt its our own Govt doing shit it aint supposed to do
The balloon was an American balloon. Our government is lying to us. The bottom of the balloon is attached to a parachute, which is then attached by steel suspension cables to the payload. A flight is terminated by firing an explosive squib which separates the parachute from the balloon. A rip line simultaneously tears open the top of the balloon. The balloon quickly deflates and falls to the ground, to be retrieved and disposed of (balloons are single use). The payload descends, suspended by the parachute, and is recovered by the ground crew.
Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility launches balloons from several sites in the world, depending on the needs of the experiment they carry. Sites include:

• Palestine, Texas
  • Fort Sumner, New Mexico
  • McMurdo Station, Antarctica
  • Alice Springs, Australia
  • Esrange, Sweden
  • Fairbanks, Alaska
  • Lynn Lake, Manitoba
  • Wanaka, New Zealand
  • The Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility (CSBF) (established in 1961, formerly known as the National Scientific Balloon Facility (NSBF)) is a NASA facility responsible for providing launch, tracking and control, airspace coordination, telemetry and command systems, and recovery services for unmanned high-altitude balloons. Customers of the CSBF include NASA centers, universities, and scientific groups from all over the world.
  • CSBF has a threefold mission:
    • Provide maintenance, operations and logistics support for NASA's scientific balloon program and facilities.
    • Provide sophisticated ground and flight systems for launch, control, data retrieval, commanding, and recovery of NASA's balloon missions.
    • Perform research and development to advance the capabilities of NASA's suborbital programs.

^^^^ shittiest chatbot I've seen lately.

It's a common belief but it's not true, and it all depends on a lot of variables.

Take the Acapulco cliff divers for example (~135 height jump). They safely land feet first. What if instead they belly flopped? And what if instead of water it was concrete - even landing feet first?

So you see, water is ALWAYS softer than concrete. And regardless of the surface composition it comes down to surface area and mass of the impacting body and the density of the surface.
Ever see the water spray under highdive boards? Breaks surface tension. Although, outdoor ocean probably doesn't have this issue. This thread should be merged with the downfall of America one.

Reactions: babyguppy
The balloon was an American balloon. Our government is lying to us. The bottom of the balloon is attached to a parachute, which is then attached by steel suspension cables to the payload. A flight is terminated by firing an explosive squib which separates the parachute from the balloon. A rip line simultaneously tears open the top of the balloon. The balloon quickly deflates and falls to the ground, to be retrieved and disposed of (balloons are single use). The payload descends, suspended by the parachute, and is recovered by the ground crew.
Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility launches balloons from several sites in the world, depending on the needs of the experiment they carry. Sites include:

• Palestine, Texas
  • Fort Sumner, New Mexico
  • McMurdo Station, Antarctica
  • Alice Springs, Australia
  • Esrange, Sweden
  • Fairbanks, Alaska
  • Lynn Lake, Manitoba
  • Wanaka, New Zealand
  • The Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility (CSBF) (established in 1961, formerly known as the National Scientific Balloon Facility (NSBF)) is a NASA facility responsible for providing launch, tracking and control, airspace coordination, telemetry and command systems, and recovery services for unmanned high-altitude balloons. Customers of the CSBF include NASA centers, universities, and scientific groups from all over the world.
  • CSBF has a threefold mission:
    • Provide maintenance, operations and logistics support for NASA's scientific balloon program and facilities.
    • Provide sophisticated ground and flight systems for launch, control, data retrieval, commanding, and recovery of NASA's balloon missions.
    • Perform research and development to advance the capabilities of NASA's suborbital programs.
Interesting 1st post.
I can't agree with you, but then again, I can't disagree with you.
Fuck me for saying it.....
Well done.

BTW, whoever it was up above that wondered...
Mylar.

I actually have some hours in a airship/hot air balloon.
With the winds you experience at altitude, it's going to take a helluva fan motor to get any sort of directional control.
Best would probably be an RC airplane style ducted fan for size/weight/power restrictions.

This just in:

The Balloon was carrying information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Sirhr
No way. They wouldn’t have popped it over 47 ft of water. They’d have waited until it was over the middle of the Atlantic…

Ya’ll know 3 of these thing flew over while Trump was in office?

1 previously under Brandon.

Ask you self why the media is making an anti chinese shit storm. Are you vaxed and masked???

I'm in for 50%, sir. Snowden=good. Statist=bad.
I have a hard time supporting the guy who worked for the NSA, then stole a pile of information, told you the guberment was looking at your dick pic, and ran off to the other side of the world.

He is and always was a turd. I would argue what he took was more dangerous than anything learned by that barron. And if you think the Barron was a threat, and snowndens breech was patriotic… you need to have a long hard look in the mirror.

Ask you self why the media is making an anti chinese shit storm. Are you vaxed and masked???

I have a hard time supporting the guy who worked for the NSA, then stole a pile of information, told you the guberment was looking at your dick pic, and ran off to the other side of the world.

He is and always was a turd. I would argue what he took was more dangerous than anything learned by that barron. And if you think the Barron was a threat, and snowndens breech was patriotic… you need to have a long hard look in the mirror.
Why are you spreading Bull Shit and disinformation???
""Ya’ll know 3 of these thing flew over while Trump was in office?"" << PROVEN to be a lie
Pull you head out of Biden's ass, take a breath.

Citizenfour much?

Not a chance in hell any Chinese balloons entered our airspace on Trump’s watch. He would’ve had them down in minutes and spent the next week in front of cameras shit talking Xi.

Keep sucking that Biden cock, one day you will get a cream filled surprise.

It literally took he left wing media and communist propagandists a few days to blame Trump on this one. To be honest I was expecting the Trump did it first bullshit to start after they posted stories about Trump letting Russian balloons fly over America.

I am always impressed with how you Biden loving fuckers always find a way to blame Trump for your fuckups.

Keep sucking that Biden cock, one day you will get a cream filled surprise.

It literally took he left wing media and communist propagandists a few days to blame Trump on this one. To be honest I was expecting the Trump did it first bullshit to start after they posted stories about Trump letting Russian balloons fly over America.

I am always impressed with how you Biden loving fuckers always find a way to blame Trump for your fuckups.
Lol.. what? Go out side breath fresh air!

91F254C5-4DF8-4F10-85E1-9E9ED0A35960.png

7B752A15-C7D0-486D-8F48-521F7191C06C.jpeg

Reactions: 232593
every one tripping… it was not anything they were that concerned with.

Tell me more about how the sky is falling…

I thought that was already deboonked yesterday and then walked back by the admin last night?

Apparently there is an argument. Some saying yes. Others saying no.

A claim one hit the water off Hawaii 4 months ago.

Using this logic, the next Chinese spy balloon, and the next one, and the next one will be downed after it completed its mission.
No… thats your logic.

They likely jammed/fried this thing is what they are saying.

Which I why I see it as not that big of a deal.

If it was a legitimate threat, it be at the bottom of the Pacific

F-104 - completely different aircraft. Very short razor thin wings, single engine. And extremely hard to fly well even in thick air. The F-15 has tons more thrust, and bigger wings = lots more control even in very thin air.

That said, the F-15 "coasted" to 103,000 feet. Meaning it was past the air-breathing limit (~100K feet) for air breathers but still had enough energy. It was basically ballistic at its highest point until it came back down to some breathable air for the engines and wing lift. An incredible feat of airmanship!

By comparison, the F22 is limited to ~65000, depending on actual air pressure. This is probably why for today's op they kept them at 58,000. Still an excellent display of combat airmanship. Being able to maneuver at that altitude and shoot a missile. I don't believe that has ever been done before today.

A "holy shit" moment for the rest of the world!

this is one of the better articles that i have read about the f-22

speaks about stealth, f-15's etc

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/f-22-test-pilot-details-the-raptors-incredible-speed

Here is a D21, which crashed in China they now have as a museum piece.
256D2E29-34DB-49D2-A242-134B111A626C.png

4EE4007C-971E-4AEC-AE24-0ACAA57D2724.jpeg
6D202D1B-3CD6-4A9A-A2C6-15864B6A90D2.jpeg

I don’t think there is much love lost.

Who ever noticed the balloon should seek cover since the government was allowing these fights for years without reporting them to John Q Public. I wonder if the politicians and military brass get paid in Yuan or US Dollars.

Reactions: mosin46
For those interested TheDrive.com has an article with audio and transcript of the ballon shoot down. It's really quite interesting.

There were four "shooter" aircraft involved - two F-22 Raptors and two F-15 Eagles, plus a P-8A Orion surveillance aircraft and a KC-137 tanker on standby for the "shooters". As I suspected the F-22 Raptors did the intercept at supersonic speed - mach 1.3 - because they can't fly any slower in the thin air they were in.

Very cool cucumbers those aviators, perfectly calm, another day at the office stuff, with a laser focus on the task at hand....

It was recorded by Ken Harrell, a military aviation radio monitor from South Carolina who frequently listens to and records aviation radio chatter.

The recording is on YouTube (no video). The link to the whole thing is below.

Article with everything in it including audio:
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...-chinas-spy-balloon-in-moment-by-moment-audio

YouTube Audio:

Not too worried about "barroon." However, I believe that a key characteristic of democracy is transparency in government. When that lack of transparency hides the government's means, methods, and deliberate strategy of spying on its own citizens, that's a problem. When secret courts and watchlists effectively remove citizen's due process, that's a problem. When the .gov wantonly violates the Constitution and the BOR, that's a problem. When .gov officials turn a blind eye to internal complaints so the whistle-blower has no choice but to go public, that's a problem. If that whistle-blower chooses life instead of a post-facto Seth Rich type situation, that's almost to be expected. If some of Uncle's toys and plans get disrupted in the process, that's too bad. Should have maintained transparency and trust in the first place. Kind of a "fruit from the poisoned tree" type scenario IMO.

I looked in the mirror, and sadly, I'm still bald and unattractive. But I'm thankful I dont see whatever you do when you look in the mirror.

Not too worried about "barroon." However, I believe that a key characteristic of democracy is transparency in government. When that lack of transparency hides the government's means, methods, and deliberate strategy of spying on its own citizens, that's a problem. When secret courts and watchlists effectively remove citizen's due process, that's a problem. When the .gov wantonly violates the Constitution and the BOR, that's a problem. When .gov officials turn a blind eye to internal complaints so the whistle-blower has no choice but to go public, that's a problem. If that whistle-blower chooses life instead of a post-facto Seth Rich type situation, that's almost to be expected. If some of Uncle's toys and plans get disrupted in the process, that's too bad. Should have maintained transparency and trust in the first place. Kind of a "fruit from the poisoned tree" type scenario IMO.

I looked in the mirror, and sadly, I'm still bald and unattractive. But I'm thankful I dont see whatever you do when you look in the mirror.
b3y1uqP23UFO.png

It is the space station. Just blamed China to cover up their hoax.

I raise the BS flag.

The International Space Station (ISS) is anything but stationary for a ground observer. It is also only visible to the naked eye when the sun is just under the horizon and illuminates the ISS against the dark sky.

Attached is a short, crappy smartphone clip of the ISS flying over the Chesapeake Bay on March 7th 2022. (Zipped, since mp4 files cannot be uploaded directly)

More details about spotting the ISS are here.

Attachments

• ISS_20220307.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 58
Last edited: