• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Clip-on decision: Voodoo S or M, or something else?

POT says (in the manual) that

1. You shouldn’t mess with the existing shoe

2. The side plate (held on by 4 screws) is removable and is for alternate shoe heights

3. You should contact them for those shoes.
And don't take off that plate on the side or you'll release the special gas 🫠. Aka, void the warranty

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta
I wanna know about the previously mentioned cooled thermal. It’s time for someone to bring a civvy MWIR to market. 🤞🏻

I’m about to drop some coin on a voodoo s, but I always get nervous around shot show time. Does anyone know if POT is releasing a new unit, or core anytime soon? Thanks for any advice, will prob order tomorrow if you guys think I’m GTG.
They had a Voodoo MX and Voodoo R at show show 2024. Both have LRF functions. No word on release date

They had a Voodoo MX and Voodoo R at show show 2024. Both have LRF functions. No word on release date
Thanks for the update. I bought an s shortly after my post (I love it!). What is a voodoo R?

Stands for recon. I’m sure someone on here knows more.

How do you like the S? I’ll be getting one to demo next Saturday. It’ll be the first clip on I’ve been behind.

Reactions: WhereNow&How

Stands for recon. I’m sure someone on here knows more.

How do you like the S? I’ll be getting one to demo next Saturday. It’ll be the first clip on I’ve been behind.
No worries!

So far I love it! Most versatile thermal out there IMO.