• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Confederacy snowflakes

There are black slaves being sold at market in Libya TODAY, FUCKING TODAY; not 150 years ago, TODAY! Protests? Anger? Crickets. You are fucking hypocrite scum.

You communist fucks could give a shit about slavery or black people. You ARE the people you claim to hate. You haven’t changed one fucking bit.

After we took away all the Democrat‘s slaves and tried to reunite the country it was thwarted both by reconstruction as punishment and the KKK as a reaction to it. Once we overcame that shit show and integrated society it was then rent asunder and segregated by another wonderful Democrat, Woodrow Wilson. Then, in the 1950s and 1960s when Republicans were finally going to heal this wound again and finally integrate and make things equal, another wonderful Democrat, Lyndon Johnson, and a Democrat supermajority reinstituted slavery with the passage of The Great Society, which clearly did not include black people. They were rewarded for broken homes, dependency, and all manner of culture crushing “help”. Precisely according to plan this horrendous relationship has the junkie voting for the pusherman in perpetuity. Even with open and institutional racism on their necks the black population in the 1940s and 50s was not so horribly far behind the white population in every metric.

After 1965 it all started to plummet and went to hell. What the fuck do you think happened? You think integration, the end of Jim Crow, and full rights as an equal citizen caused this? Wake the fuck up. This was DONE to Black America by the same people who enslaved then, then segregated them, and then reenslaved them AGAIN!

Black people have every reason to be furious, but they’re mad at the wrong people. They should be burning their true enemy! They should be killing ANTIFA, and the Democrats who did this to them!

It would take their little communist revolution to finally sweep this shit away. I sincerely hope they’re successful and they really get everything they want. My Uncle Stupid trained me to kill communists. It’s always been what I’ve been best at and most wanted to do. Little did I know that in my middle aged they would all of a sudden start comMing to me! Domestic fucking terrorists and enemies of ALL Americans.
That was awesome! And I don’t even know what perpetuity means!! 🤣

Reactions: army_eod
Of course not. I’m just a dumb ol redneck hillbilly that happens to be a southern sympathizer. Their cause was just. Slavery was not the issue until Lincoln made it the issue.

Last edited:
I found it interesting where Joseph Midell of the Chicago tribune said “we made Abe and by god we can unmake make him”
Doesn’t seem like the media was much different 160 years ago

To me, the Confederate flag means independence and freedom from leftist tyranny. Only an idiot believes the Civil War was fought primarily over slavery. It was fought over state's rights. And the Confederacy was 100% right on that count. All the bullshit unconstitutional federal government over reach came as a result of the Civil War.

The more leftists/communists say I cannot fly the flag, the more determined I am to fly it proudly.
Today, at Ole Miss, only two people are memorializes by statue. No, it's not Archie and Eli Manning! Are you ready for this? IT'S TWO BLACK PEOPLE! We have a statue of James Meridith . the first black student admitted. And yes, it was by force. The second is a bust of Chucky Mullins, who died as a result of his tackle on a Vanderbilt receiver. Prior to the beginning of football season, a defensive player is chosen to wear Chucky's jersey number-38.

Of course not. I’m just a dumb ol redneck hillbilly that happens to be a southern sympathizer. Their cause was just. Slavery was not the issue until Lincoln made it the issue.
That was a joke, my friend, not an insult. Word play on your understanding of "perpetuity." Go back and read it and you'll get it. I'm not in disagreement with you here.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
1592154286836.jpeg

The rebel battle flag:
american-flag-1776.jpg

This feels like a really good place o drop this link

but I know it either won't be read and/or it won't be understood :(

Interesting read. Always knew it wasn't about slavery but never really took the time to dig. What does stick out to me is that politicians haven't changed in well over a century.

Last edited:
I think this strays from the spirit of this thread's genesis, which is "it is all about meeee!". Having said that, the Confederacy was never charged with anything and the legal battle was over the right of states to secede or not. Does the Declaration of Independence confer the right of revolution and/or secession to states? Where does the CONUS address secession? How do the Articles of Confederation bolster the argument of one side or the other? That is what was decided in Texas v White. The whole thing is very much worth a read. Undertaking this effort is highly anti-Snowflake.

I don't see anything wrong with @LucasTNT calling people losers. Pretty much my entire life I have enjoyed the sport of insult hurling. My favorite humorists are masters of it (Samuel Clemens and Ambrose Bierce being practical deities of the art) and my closest friends are all cringe-worthy characters.

However, doing so with neither humor nor some argued position just makes you Don Lemon or Sean Hannity. But that is hardly the most disappointing part. The Snowflake's self-absorbed cries of anguish never, ever connect with the actual horrors of those shameful moments in US history upon which we should reflect. Be it slavery, the Civil War, The Trail of Tears, or many others that the WaPo does not currently find fashionable enough to glom onto. In fact, the effort is one of historical disassociation by extinguishing any artifact that may lend some perspective on what actually took place.

Sniffing the winds of Twitter for what aromatic social cause to take a whiff of then demonstrate that you are suffering the same plight of some plundered people by regurgitating whatever you favorite celebrity already vomited does not make you one with all those who have suffered being shuffled through a slave market or starved and frozen on a death march from your ancestral homelands. It does makes you a useful idiot, however.

Of course there is more than one level of hell. That video @SmileMaker posted is the worst form of political division. While the Snowflake has spinelessly confused principles with an inclination for social acceptance, The Lincoln Project simply takes the position of moral superiority based on the score (body count) at the end of game (Civil War). We won and they are losers. This is Ford vs Chevy except we don't drink beer together at the end of the day, and then argue about whose beer is more faggy. We vilify and shun one another. This trash of a video intends exactly such an outcome.
Thank you for your thoughtful post. I wish I could make it less about me and more about the flag, but even the thought makes it more about me.

There are black slaves being sold at market in Libya TODAY, FUCKING TODAY; not 150 years ago, TODAY! Protests? Anger? Crickets. You are fucking hypocrite scum.

You communist fucks could give a shit about slavery or black people. You ARE the people you claim to hate. You haven’t changed one fucking bit.

After we took away all the Democrat‘s slaves and tried to reunite the country it was thwarted both by reconstruction as punishment and the KKK as a reaction to it. Once we overcame that shit show and integrated society it was then rent asunder and segregated by another wonderful Democrat, Woodrow Wilson. Then, in the 1950s and 1960s when Republicans were finally going to heal this wound again and finally integrate and make things equal, another wonderful Democrat, Lyndon Johnson, and a Democrat supermajority reinstituted slavery with the passage of The Great Society, which clearly did not include black people. They were rewarded for broken homes, dependency, and all manner of culture crushing “help”. Precisely according to plan this horrendous relationship has the junkie voting for the pusherman in perpetuity. Even with open and institutional racism on their necks the black population in the 1940s and 50s was not so horribly far behind the white population in every metric.

After 1965 it all started to plummet and went to hell. What the fuck do you think happened? You think integration, the end of Jim Crow, and full rights as an equal citizen caused this? Wake the fuck up. This was DONE to Black America by the same people who enslaved then, then segregated them, and then reenslaved them AGAIN!

Black people have every reason to be furious, but they’re mad at the wrong people. They should be burning their true enemy! They should be killing ANTIFA, and the Democrats who did this to them!

It would take their little communist revolution to finally sweep this shit away. I sincerely hope they’re successful and they really get everything they want. My Uncle Stupid trained me to kill communists. It’s always been what I’ve been best at and most wanted to do. Little did I know that in my middle aged they would all of a sudden start comMing to me! Domestic fucking terrorists and enemies of ALL Americans.
I appreciate most of your post. Sorry that I got you so worked up about it though.

To me, the Confederate flag means independence and freedom from leftist tyranny. Only an idiot believes the Civil War was fought primarily over slavery. It was fought over state's rights. And the Confederacy was 100% right on that count. All the bullshit unconstitutional federal government over reach came as a result of the Civil War.

The more leftists/communists say I cannot fly the flag, the more determined I am to fly it proudly.
I have no issue with your views the Civil War. However, that flag does not represent the Confederacy. It represents the KKK response to the civil rights movement in the 1950s. Prior to that, it was not widely flown since the Civil War.

I have no issue with your views the Civil War. However, that flag does not represent the Confederacy. It represents the KKK response to the civil rights movement in the 1950s. Prior to that, it was not widely flown since the Civil War.
.....even though its been a part of the mississippi flag since the 1890's?.....

again, thats a bold statement to make....what proof is there that it was only popularized by the KKK in the 50s?

.....even though its been a part of the mississippi flag since the 1890's?.....

again, thats a bold statement to make....what proof is there that it was only popularized by the KKK in the 50s?
It is difficult to prove a negative. There is a lot to show it became popular as a stand-alone flag in modern times as a KKK response to the civil rights movement in the 1950s.

You‘re only vaguely right. The square one is the battle standard of The Army of Virginia, and the rectangular one is the battle standard of The Army of Tennessee. Yea, it hasn’t been “widely” flown ever.

KKK has their own flag Doofus.
KKK-flag.gif
I didn’t know about the flag of Tennessee. Also hadn’t seen the KKK flag before either. Thank you. No need for the name calling.

It is difficult to prove a negative. There is a lot to show it became popular as a stand-alone flag in modern times as a KKK response to the civil rights movement in the 1950s.
I grew up in the 50's and that did not happen in North Mississippi!

A total of 39 posts in 8-1/2 years here and you suddenly think this is worth starting a thread? Just who do you think the Snowflake is, anyway?
Your #9 sort of disproves your #1, but isn’t the full story.
Banned? No. Vilified? I dunno, maybe. Pigeon-holed? Most likely.
@Bender (STAND DOWN!!)
His share_blue handler/paymaster activated him. You see it on a bunch of gun forums, old dormant accounts who never post anything gun related just come in to stir shit durring times of unrest and dissent. They are funded by Soros and other globalist faggots trying to destroy western Civilization and the united states. They should be treated like the traitors and enemies they are, with no quarter or mercy given.

Reactions: Yasherka
How about the Bonnie Blue?
Will that one be offensive?
The First National of the CSA?
Perote flag?
Van Dorn?

Oh....and Tennesee flag was not the rectangle Navy Jack.
It was a cross, not an x pattern.

Anytime someone spouts off how great Lincoln was ( who caused the death of over half a million American patriots) I love throwing this back at them:

In 1858, Lincoln expressed his opposition to racial equality and asserted the superiority of white people.

During his famous debates with Sen. Stephen Douglas, Lincoln explained to the crowd: “I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Lincoln was no different than most white males, North and South, at the time. He was a white supremacist.

Reactions: fx77
What if I told you that this is a racist flag used by communist enemies of the USA who will co-opt and appropriate any left wing cause they think will give them more power?
CVU_students_raise_Black_Lives_Matter_fl_0_80689081_ver1.0.jpg

Its pretty funny that you think you can define symbols not only for yourself, but that you’re the arbiter for all people everywhere. Even if it wasn’t from a position of ignorance it would still be so arrogant and presumptuous it’s ridiculous.

antifalogos.png

Intersectionality on steroids.

His share_blue handler/paymaster activated him. You see it on a bunch of gun forums, old dormant accounts who never post anything gun related just come in to stir shit durring times of unrest and dissent. They are funded by Soros and other globalist faggots trying to destroy western Civilization and the united states. They should be treated like the traitors and enemies they are, with no quarter or mercy given.
Not true. Look up my previous posts. I already answered this: “Yes, I think it is worth starting a thread. I’m responding to posts defending the Stars and Bars. The low post count in 8-1/2 years reflects listening before speaking. Most of my posts asked questions or tried to contribute where I thought I could. Yes, #9 definitely complicates #1. Pigeon-holed? Sad.” Also, I despise Soros.

How about the Bonnie Blue?
Will that one be offensive?
The First National of the CSA?
Perote flag?
Van Dorn?

Oh....and Tennesee flag was not the rectangle Navy Jack.
It was a cross, not an x pattern.
My objection is not to the flag but to the reason many use it today. One of the Tennessee flags from the Secretary of State of Tennessee:
1592185046032.gif

Also, found I was wrong about the designation Stars and Bars—that was the name of the flag of the Confederacy:
1592185182357.png

Attachments

• 1592185014505.gif
    1592185014505.gif
    90.2 KB · Views: 29
Anytime someone spouts off how great Lincoln was ( who caused the death of over half a million American patriots) I love throwing this back at them:

In 1858, Lincoln expressed his opposition to racial equality and asserted the superiority of white people.

During his famous debates with Sen. Stephen Douglas, Lincoln explained to the crowd: “I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Lincoln was no different than most white males, North and South, at the time. He was a white supremacist.
I am not sure if this was addressed to me as I did not spout off about how great Lincoln was. He was a consummate politician. I do not mean that as a compliment. He trashed the Constitution. He caused more loss of American life than WWI and WWII combined. And his actions resulted in the end of slavery, which showed no signs of ending otherwise.

What if I told you that this is a racist flag used by communist enemies of the USA who will co-opt and appropriate any left wing cause they think will give them more power?

Its pretty funny that you think you can define symbols not only for yourself, but that you’re the arbiter for all people everywhere. Even if it wasn’t from a position of ignorance it would still be so arrogant and presumptuous it’s ridiculous.

antifalogos.png

I am not trying to define symbols for others. I am describing them as I see them being used.

My objection is not to the flag but to the reason many use it today. One of the Tennessee flags from the Secretary of State of Tennessee:
View attachment 7351647
Also, found I was wrong about the designation Stars and Bars—that was the name of the flag of the Confederacy:
View attachment 7351651

And you are still getting it wrong. I'll give you this, you've got moxy for someone who doesn't know what he is talking about.
That isn't the stars and bars either. Stars and bars has 7 stars, not 13. It was called the First National, not the Flag of the Confederacy. Second national looks nothing like the first, and was quickly changed to the third national due to it containing too much white. Stars and bars was changed due to the possibility of confusion from a distance with the union flag.

Edit:
There were two versions of the first national. The first had 7 stars. The 13 star was also used.
So technically you aren't wrong.

antifalogos.png

Also, not fond of the first flag you posted and probably not the second if it relates to Antifa (sorry, I can’t really be sure what it’s about). No, not looking to ban them either.

And you are still getting it wrong. I'll give you this, you've got moxy for someone who doesn't know what he is talking about.
That isn't the stars and bars either. Stars and bars has 7 stars, not 13. It was called the First National, not the Flag of the Confederacy. Second national looks nothing like the first, and was quickly changed to the third national due to it containing too much white. Stars and bars was changed due to the possibility of confusion from a distance with the union flag.
I think I got the Tennessee part right—an X not a cross. Yes, I oversimplified the Stars and Bars correction but was trying to own up to a mistake and made another.

can you please provide the evidence that caused you to come about this conclusion?

I don’t know if there are definitive publications, but plenty of sources here (granted some of questionable reliability): https://duckduckgo.com/?q=when+and+why+did+flying+the+Confederate+flag+become+popular?&t=h_&ia=about
i didnt see anything definitively reliable as a source for your previous claims.....but it is interesting to note, that South Carolina did start flying the flag in '61....as that was the centennial of the Civil War.

frankly, that seems a more plausible explanation for the popularity of the Flag.....certainly makes more sense than "KKK trying to intimidate people"

i didnt see anything definitively reliable as a source for your previous claims.....but it is interesting to note, that South Carolina did start flying the flag in '61....as that was the centennial of the Civil War.

frankly, that seems a more plausible explanation for the popularity of the Flag.....certainly makes more sense than "KKK trying to intimidate people"
And Georgia changed their flag to incorporate it 2 years after Brown v. Board of Education.

I should have added—Georgia’s legislative history and contemporary newspaper articles are clear that pretty much everything Georgia did in regard to its flag, schools, and public places at that time was to fight federally ordered desegregation based on Brown v. Board of Education.
I have not gotten to South Carolina but will try to at some point.

I agree with almost all of your post. That flag would have been an historical artifact had it not been unfortunately repurposed by the KKK.

I continue to find it odd that all of those who are ‘offended’ don’t know what The Confederate Flag actually looks like. Similarly, they fail to understand the respect held by southerners for the Battle Flag of The Northern Army of Virginia, commanded by General Robert E. Lee (your so called stars and bars). Lee attended West Point and was classmate to many on both sides of the war. He was widely respected and neither he, nor the flag that represented his army, should be defiled.

Our Civil War should be studied carefully. It was a complicated and difficult period for our country, and the animosities that created that conflict were many. We paid for our union with a great deal of blood, and the current resentment for all things related to The Confederacy is nothing more than thinly vailed hatred aimed broadly at “whites” and southerners because those states are mostly republican. Slavery was a heinous mistake, but the latter day governmental solutions have been far worse.

Cops are not all bad, and those who commit crime should be tried like every other citizen. We need to scrutinize police training, and we need to look objectively at the factors influencing the demographic distribution of crime in our country. But I seriously doubt the morons representing either political party have the integrity or will to address, much less promote this undertaking.

This all started because a cop killed a citizen. Yet this thread is evidence that many are not really interested in justice. That death is being wrongly used to provoke racial hatred and distrust for the sole purpose of political gain. Slavery and political propaganda are both evil, and both are rooted in greed. We would all due well to pray that honesty, fairness, and wisdom prevails.

I continue to find it odd that all of those who are ‘offended’ don’t know what The Confederate Flag actually looks like. Similarly, they fail to understand the respect held by southerners for the Battle Flag of The Northern Army of Virginia, commanded by General Robert E. Lee (your so called stars and bars). Lee attended West Point and was classmate to many on both sides of the war. He was widely respected and neither he, nor the flag that represented his army, should be defiled.

Our Civil War should be studied carefully. It was a complicated and difficult period for our country, and the animosities that created that conflict were many. We paid for our union with a great deal of blood, and the current resentment for all things related to The Confederacy is nothing more than thinly vailed hatred aimed broadly at “whites” and southerners because those states are mostly republican. Slavery was a heinous mistake, but the latter day governmental solutions have been far worse.

Cops are not all bad, and those who commit crime should be tried like every other citizen. We need to scrutinize police training, and we need to look objectively at the factors influencing the demographic distribution of crime in our country. But I seriously doubt the morons representing either political party have the integrity or will to address, much less promote this undertaking.

This all started because a cop killed a citizen. Yet this thread is evidence that many are not really interested in justice. That death is being wrongly used to provoke racial hatred and distrust for the sole purpose of political gain. Slavery and political propaganda are both evil, and both are rooted in greed. We would all due well to pray that honesty, fairness, and wisdom prevails.
If this is addressed to me, I have already acknowledged errors in the names of the various flags. I did not, do not, and never will suggest that Lee or his flag be defiled. I do not think that my objection to racially intended displays of the flag (leaving room for those whose families have flown it since the Civil War) is thinly veiled hatred of whites (I am white), Southerners (I am a Northerner, but not proudly so), or Republicans (I am a conservative libertarian). I think latter day governmental solutions are wrong-headed and badly implemented but slavery was far worse. I did not start this thread because of the recent killing. I have not addressed your other points because I do not want to get off topic but I do appreciate your thoughts and largely agree.

Here’s a thought you all may find interesting—replying to TriggerJerk! made me think of it. The place I associate most with racist behavior and the flag is the North. The only place that I can think of in the South is Myrtle Beach. Wish I could say they had Northern license plates but they were local. I don’t recall anything particular visiting my wife’s family or on
college tours with our kids in Williamsburg, Charlottesville, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Charleston, Atlanta, Augusta, Nashville, or Auburn. Saw a little in Clemson and Columbia. I know that the following are in the South but don’t know if they are considered Southern: no problems anywhere I have been in Florida or in New Orleans. Austin seemed iffy on race relations. It didn’t take long for my wife to realize that I was telling the truth that the North is far more racist than the South.

Since I mentioned Charleston, I’ll throw this out: it was my favorite city to visit until last year. The first sign of a city in decline is the consolidation of restaurants. Real shame as they had the best.

When you visited all those cities, you should have visited all the battlefields and museums near them. Maybe then you would have a clue to what you’re talking about.

If the KKK is so tied to the Confederacy, why was one of its strongest areas Indiana? If it’s just a bunch of drunken redneck racists, why was the Klan responsible for getting prohibition passed and were well known for killing bootleggers?

As was stated previously, the Klan has their own flag, the blood drop cross, and even the Anti Defamation League doesn’t identify any Confederacy flags as being associated with them.

I despise the Klan more than most, but I also despise falsehoods and misinformation.