• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eberlestock Group Buy *ENDS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT*

ceylonc

Eberlestock Dealer
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2006
Memphis, TN
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give the heads up that I'm doing a Group Buy on all Eberlestock packs from now until Sunday, March 27th at 12 midnight. Shoot me a PM, email or call if you're interested in the offering. There are two purchase options, one that is just the pack with shipping in the continental USA and the other is a "package" deal which includes the pack, your choice of accessory/accessories, and shipping in the continental USA. International customers are welcome to join in as well, though I'll have to adjust the pricing accordingly (and shipping time will be longer as well).

The last one if these we did was back in the summer of 2010 so jump in if you've been waiting for the right opportunity to pick up some fantastic Eberlestock gear.

Thanks guys & looking forward to your questions & inquiries.

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
Memphis, TN
(901)334-6808

Re: Got an Eberlestock Group Buy going on NOW!!!

Buy with confidence....great outfit to deal with!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wcmesa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm interested in a g4 can u pm me the price on both the deals. Thanks </div></div>

Thanks for getting in touch. I have replied your PM.

Stock is getting low for the G4 in both Dry Earth & Coyote Brown. Don't wait too long if you're interested...

Great customer service. Went out of his way to answer questions and make sure I got the product that fit my needs the best.

Which one are you getting, and the dark earth is the best color I'v seen

PMs replied. Shipment tracking #s will be sent out this evening.

Thanks guys!

great guy, wish i would have waited for the GB...very happy with my X1E

Can you pm me a price on the gunslinger 2 in multi cam and in coyote tan shipped to 11743

Please PM me with the price for the G2M and G4.

Thanks

All PMs & inquiries on this thread have been replied. Thanks for the interest!

I'm also filling international 'Hider orders for this Group Buy as well. There is some added shipping time but now is a great chance to get some nice equipment at a great price.

PMs replied.

Inventory update...

I am down to my last SIX Gunslinger II packs in Dry Earth. Once these are sold, this color option won't be available again unitl JUNE!!! Eberlestock is out of stock right now & I'm probably one of the only dealers in the nation with any remaining stock in Dry Earth. So, once I've sold the last one you're looking at mid to late June before it is available again...

Thanks
Ceylon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JarheadNYC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM sent about Gunslinger II in Dark Earth </div></div>

Got your PM. Thanks so much!

Ceylon -
Thanks for the quick response but I ordered before the PM was sent didn't want to miss out on the dry earth GS-II. Thanks for calling me back about the order I'll post picks when the pack is complete. Thanks again for all your assistance!

Thanks for keeping me busy guys!

PMs replied, should have shipment tracking #s forwarded this evening.

Don't delay if you're interested in the Gunslinger II in Dry Earth. I'm down to my last couple & it will be June before they're available again...

I've owned the Gunslinger, Gunslinger II, Phantom, and the G4...they are all great packs and can't recommend them enough.

Kudos to Ceylonc for putting a group buy together for the Hide guy's.

Respectfully,

--KJ

Highly recommend this vendor, just got my pack today. Ceylon is top notch.

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's a pleasure to work with the membership here.

I've cleaned out my PM inbox so if you tried to send a message & it bounced, please resend as I have room now for all inquiries.

We're approaching the last 72 hours of the Group Buy. It will end at midnight Sunday, March 27th. So, if you're interested, get in touch ASAP...

Thanks again!
Ceylon

Ceylon -
You have another happy customer here in NYC the Eberlestock Gunslinger II arrived today. Keep up the good work awesome pack! Will contact you about the additional items we spoke about!

Hey guys:

I ordered a GSII that Ceylon recommended for my needs. I must say it is better than I expected. I've got an AI folder and my rifle fits in the scabbard folded with the bolt in the gun, barrel up. Exactly what I was looking for! I should be able to put everything I carry in this one pack instead of taking several range bags and gun case. Walking with the GSII pack on my back was very comfortable with a 17 lb. rifle in it.

Ceylon, good call on the GSII. Can't wait to head to the range.

Thanks again.

Just wanted to give a quick heads up that we're entering the LAST WEEKEND for the Group Buy. It will come to a close at Midnight Sunday, March 27th. Please get in touch between now & then if you're interested...

All PM's have been replied to the best of my knowledge. Please resend if for some reason you don't have a reply.

Thanks guys!

PMs replied.

We're coming down to the close of the Group Buy. Sunday at Midnight the 27th is the cutoff.

Some color options for the Gunslinger II that have been on backorder just became available yesterday. Here's what can ship immediately:

--Black;
--Coyote Brown;
--Dry Earth;
--Military Green;
--Ranger Green;
--UNICAM Digital;
--Mossy Oak Brush;
--Mossy Oak Infinity;

Thanks again & get in touch if you have questions.

Ceylon

I placed my order with Ceylon on Friday. He was super patient with me through several PMs to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for. Looking forward to my next purchase.
smile.gif

PM's replied regarding the Group Buy.

The Group Buy ends TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! Get in touch ASAP if you're interested.

**UPDATE**

The Dry Earth color option is now out of stock for the Gunslinger II pack.

The color options available for immediate shipping in the Gunslinger II are:

--Coyote Brown;
--Black;
--Military Green;
--UNICAM Digital;
--Ranger Green;
--Mossy Oak Brush;
--Mossy Oak Infinity;
Thanks guys!
Ceylon

PMs replied.

Last BTT...

Thanks again for making this Group Buy successful.

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com