• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Euro 2012 - Forza Italia!

cgustaf16

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2009
Italy
Yesterday was a great day for the italian football (soccer), our team beat the Germans playing a very good football an now we are in the final.
Sunday evening our team will play vs Spain, one of the strongest team in the history, and all can I say is FORZA ITALIA!!

Re: Euro 2012 - Forza Italia!

I know the Euro is over and Italy didn't play their best, but I am glad to know there's another REAL football fan on the Hide! I'M A ROMA FAN!!!

My family is big on fooball as well. My wife and I played Premier, collere and so on. I've been coaching for years and still do. We My doughter plays Premier now and soon my son will also.

So count me in as well. Bog on Football, even though Italy did not win the Euro, They're still and excellent team. Bolatelli just needs to be more mature about some things. Ues he is awesome. He is one to watch as he gets better and better.

Armada - I coach too! I'm the head soccer coach at one of the high school's in the area. Though I enjoy watching Roma play when I can catch a Serie A game, my heart is always with Barca! Now with Barca picking up Jordi Alba they should give Real Madrid lots of trouble this coming season. You're right, Mario Balotelli is an excellent striker and I look forward to seeing him mature. He had the best goal of the Euro against Germany - great shot!