• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Physical Fitness FACT: Chilli without beans ain’t Chilli !!!!

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
I'm here to put an end to this AR15.com stupidity once and for all before it turns into some weird cancer on SH that doesn't kill you, but instead just makes you fucking retarded.

Chili does NOT have beans in it by default. It can. Just like it can have a fucking Bud Lite bottle in it if you desire. This is why there are different brands who have an actual thing delineating Chili with or Chili without beans.

With that said, we no longer need to argue this. Because the only thing we do need to talk about is that chili without beans is basically meat sauce and should go on fucking spaghetti or something as it isn't even remotely a standalone food item at that point. Hell, fucking yogurt has a stronger claim to that than chili without beans.

So chili doesn't have beans at baseline. However, its fucking retard food until it has beans. But either way its still chili.

You're welcome.
unless
- made to use as a condiment on hot dogs or burgers
- served with rice (although i still like it with beans)
- served on pasta (but not that gawd awful cincinnati chili)
- served on cornbread or other suitable grain base platform
- served inside a chili-cheese omelete
- made for a contest where beans are not allowed

Thats-About-It-Shrimp-In-Forrest-Gump_408x408.jpg

First it’s the bean-hating Commies. Now we got non-bean Nazis.

I wonder what’s the overlap is between Nazis and Commies who also use MRAD over MOA.

So chili doesn't have beans at baseline. However, its fucking retard food until it has beans. But either way its still chili.

You're welcome.

What I read here is that you think Texans are retards
I had to point this out because they never would have picked up on it while eating their meat sauce

You're Welcome

Last edited:
What I read here is that you think Texans are retards
Well.....yea.
Fun fact, they usually aren't smart enough to know you're making fun of them :)
BTW, anything TexMex sucks.
Mexican food is fine, a good Texas bar-b-que is fine.
Putting the two together just plain sucks.

I'm here to put an end to this AR15.com stupidity once and for all before it turns into some weird cancer on SH that doesn't kill you, but instead just makes you fucking retarded.

Chili does NOT have beans in it by default. It can. Just like it can have a fucking Bud Lite bottle in it if you desire. This is why there are different brands who have an actual thing delineating Chili with or Chili without beans.

With that said, we no longer need to argue this. Because the only thing we do need to talk about is that chili without beans is basically meat sauce and should go on fucking spaghetti or something as it isn't even remotely a standalone food item at that point. Hell, fucking yogurt has a stronger claim to that than chili without beans.

You're welcome.
Hey go be rich somewhere else 😆

Well.....yea.
Fun fact, they usually aren't smart enough to know you're making fun of them :)
BTW, anything TexMex sucks.
Mexican food is fine, a good Texas bar-b-que is fine.
Putting the two together just plain sucks.
As someone who will stop going to a taco place when I see too many white people I agree Tex-mex is pretty meh.

I'm the only cracker I've ever seen at my spot, and you may get ignored ordering if you don't atleast attempt Spanish. They looked at me and treated me like they thought I was a cop or immigration until they got to know me lol

As someone who will stop going to a taco place when I see too many white people I agree Tex-mex is pretty meh.

I'm the only cracker I've ever seen at my spot, and you may get ignored ordering if you don't atleast attempt Spanish. They looked at me and treated me like they thought I was a cop or immigration until they got to know me lol
You know they rubbed your tortillas on their junk, right?

You know they rubbed your tortillas on their junk, right?
It's a walk up counter out in the open, they would have to do it while I watched if that was the case lol

You're welcome.
So are your saying that any chili served on your U boat will have beans in it , or are your saying that you any retards from Texas need not apply for your boat crew ?

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
So are your saying that any chili served on your U boat will have beans in it , or are your saying that you any retards from Texas need not apply for your boat crew ?
If I can be on the boat crew, I’ll bring beans and one of these for the whole crew to enjoy:
22AE8298-A58A-4D23-82E7-738600968AD7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: forrestgump01
The boat only serves kraut. Maybe blood sausage.

The S.S. Dutch Oven isn't going to propel itself.

I’ll remind you that you are the dude who said with a high degree of authority that pheasants can’t live three days in the wild.
And that heirloom crops are wild/original- you know, like, from before humans...

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
If ya want weapons grade weird… we serve it over Spaghetti in Ohio. With or without beans. The local chains are crap.

But gotta say, elk chili and black beans over noodles is hearty.

If ya want weapons grade weird… we serve it over Spaghetti in Ohio.
WTF?

Now some damn fool will tell us that they put spam in their chili. This is the only insult that is left.

WTF?

Now some damn fool will tell us that they put spam in their chili. This is the only insult that is left.
Skyline, bro. It’s their claim to fame. Basically a giant plate of vomit.

Reactions: Mwalex
WTF?

Skyline, bro. It’s their claim to fame. Basically a giant plate of vomit.
Whoa , whoa ,whoa now........back the fuck up off the spam !
Don't yall mofo's go putting spam and Skyline chili in the same category. At least spam has its place in the kitchen , unlike Skyline chili which only belongs in a toxic waste dump !

I have been mad at Spam since they came out with Turkey Spam. Its a sin.

Reactions: TheHorta
Whoa , whoa ,whoa now........back the fuck up off the spam !
Don't yall mofo's go putting spam and Skyline chili in the same category. At least spam has its place in the kitchen , unlike Skyline chili which only belongs in a toxic waste dump !
Now now… it’s a local delicacy like the Garbage plates of Rochester. Or washed warthog rectum in The rougher quarters of Tanzania.

But they make a mean Chili dog.

5CB2FCAF-36BF-402E-AFE4-ED988517C2CB.jpeg

If ya want weapons grade weird… we serve it over Spaghetti in Ohio. With or without beans. The local chains are crap.

But gotta say, elk chili and black beans over noodles is hearty.
Yeah, I lived in OH for a while and that shit is foul. Skyline chili is satans gift to people that think chili should contain beans.