• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Physical Fitness FACT: Chilli without beans ain’t Chilli !!!!

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
Its European...

European aka European-Style Butter

Butter can have a nationality. French butter, American butter, Moroccan butter — each one of these is going to be slightly different because of the the method used to produce it. So when we talk about European butter, we’re really talking about a style in which butter is produced throughout Europe. European-style butter refers to a cultured butter that has been churned longer to achieve at least 82 percent butterfat. Traditionally the butter is allowed to ferment to achieve a light sour taste, but you’re more likely to find butter made with added cultures. Either way, you still end up with a tangy butter.
Overall, European-style butters are favored for their rich taste — a direct result of the higher butterfat content. More butterfat also means a softer texture, faster melt, and often, a saturated yellow hue. With less water, European-style butters are often the preferred butter for baking — especially when the flavor of butter is just as important as its function.

All-American Butter​

The percentage of butterfat in butter is regulated by whomever is keeping tabs on those things. For the U.S., it’s the feds — specifically the USDA. In order for a churned dairy product to be considered butter, it must contain at least 80 percent butterfat. And that’s what you get when you purchase unsalted butter or sweet cream butter, which is simply salted butter. These butters are not cultured, so expect a more neutral flavor.
Making a call on when to use what butter depends on your scenario. Making flaky pie dough? Go European-style if you can; the higher fat content will mean more flakiness. In recipes where butter isn’t the lead (think: brownies, quick bread, greasing baking pans, etc.) unsalted or sweet cream butter still delivers, with economy and function.

Its European...

European aka European-Style Butter​

Butter can have a nationality. French butter, American butter, Moroccan butter — each one of these is going to be slightly different because of the the method used to produce it. So when we talk about European butter, we’re really talking about a style in which butter is produced throughout Europe. European-style butter refers to a cultured butter that has been churned longer to achieve at least 82 percent butterfat. Traditionally the butter is allowed to ferment to achieve a light sour taste, but you’re more likely to find butter made with added cultures. Either way, you still end up with a tangy butter.
Overall, European-style butters are favored for their rich taste — a direct result of the higher butterfat content. More butterfat also means a softer texture, faster melt, and often, a saturated yellow hue. With less water, European-style butters are often the preferred butter for baking — especially when the flavor of butter is just as important as its function.

All-American Butter​

The percentage of butterfat in butter is regulated by whomever is keeping tabs on those things. For the U.S., it’s the feds — specifically the USDA. In order for a churned dairy product to be considered butter, it must contain at least 80 percent butterfat. And that’s what you get when you purchase unsalted butter or sweet cream butter, which is simply salted butter. These butters are not cultured, so expect a more neutral flavor.
Making a call on when to use what butter depends on your scenario. Making flaky pie dough? Go European-style if you can; the higher fat content will mean more flakiness. In recipes where butter isn’t the lead (think: brownies, quick bread, greasing baking pans, etc.) unsalted or sweet cream butter still delivers, with economy and function.
What this heathen spawn on bean chili Satan says

The only downside is I eat more of it than the cheaper stuff

I just ate chili with no beans like sweet 8lb 6oz perfect baby Jesus laying there in his manger intended. Every time you put beans in your chili you're slapping baby Jesus, is that what you want him to bring up when you meet him?

.....with saltines because I didn't want to make more shit.
The Virgin Mary will be standing at the pearly gates waiting to smack you in the face and deport you straight to purgatory for talking such filth !
He would never allow saltines!

Last edited:
The Virgin Mary will be standing at the pearly gates waiting to smack you in the face and deport you straight to purgatory for talking such filth !
Lucky for me I’m not a catholic blasphemer

Almost bought some at Costco the other day. Have to give it a whirl and yeah on some cast iron baked cornbread with a little chopped jalapenos mixed in Texas style.
It’s worth it for eating on stuff, or garlic bread and what not.

Reactions: Mwalex
When cream goes on sale here, we load up and make our own butter. We simply use the Bosch Kitchen Machine (we call it "the Bitch in the Kitchen" because it does ALL the work) and go-to-town. Simple, and we salt to our own likeness or need.
Bosch's are awesome. My mom still has hers that's over 40 years old. Makes home made bread. Only things we've had to do to hers is grease it and replace the cord once. Bowls have had to replace seals and busted lids. I and 2 of my 3 sisters have Bosch's as well.

Trainwreck 01.gif

This coming from the guy who’s body is kicking back frito “grease”, maybe you could share your vegan chili recipe with the class.🤣
I eat stuff most people don’t, fuck me for having one thing that gets me 🤣
I don’t know why it’s Fritos, but it is I guess they soak up all the fry oil. I eat ghost pepper sauce on my fries like ketchup sometimes.

I definitely couldn’t be vegan I mostly eat meat lol

Last edited:
I worked at bars, I know everyone else’s fuck up... lol

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
I ain't posting my stories for the world to see for free. Lol

Just had cornbread with no sugar cooked in a cast iron skillet and a bowl of pintos.

You dirty bean in chili communists.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
Just had cornbread with no sugar cooked in a cast iron skillet and a bowl of pintos.

You dirty bean in chili communists.
So you had chili without the mators and mccormicks seasoning.

I'm here to put an end to this AR15.com stupidity once and for all before it turns into some weird cancer on SH that doesn't kill you, but instead just makes you fucking retarded.

Chili does NOT have beans in it by default. It can. Just like it can have a fucking Bud Lite bottle in it if you desire. This is why there are different brands who have an actual thing delineating Chili with or Chili without beans.

With that said, we no longer need to argue this. Because the only thing we do need to talk about is that chili without beans is basically meat sauce and should go on fucking spaghetti or something as it isn't even remotely a standalone food item at that point. Hell, fucking yogurt has a stronger claim to that than chili without beans.

So chili doesn't have beans at baseline. However, its fucking retard food until it has beans. But either way its still chili.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
I'm here to put an end to this AR15.com stupidity once and for all before it turns into some weird cancer on SH that doesn't kill you, but instead just makes you fucking retarded.

Chili does NOT have beans in it by default. It can. Just like it can have a fucking Bud Lite bottle in it if you desire. This is why there are different brands who have an actual thing delineating Chili with or Chili without beans.

With that said, we no longer need to argue this. Because the only thing we do need to talk about is that chili without beans is basically meat sauce and should go on fucking spaghetti or something as it isn't even remotely a standalone food item at that point. Hell, fucking yogurt has a stronger claim to that than chili without beans.

So chili doesn't have beans at baseline. However, its fucking retard food until it has beans.
Maybe to give it more texture for some of you, different types of meat in different shapes/cuts? Some ground, bite sized sirloin or better cut of steak, cut up sausage? I am committed that beans and corn are filler for poors.