• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FL Governor Ron DeSantis drops out, Endorses Trump

DeSantis is my Governor and he's very conservative. Unless you live in Florida you wouldn't know half the story. We Trump fans don't have to hate on DeSantis.
Please repeat that ad nauseam. I'm really sick and tired of the Trump is Lord and Savior bullshit as well. I'll vote for Trump over any dillhole the Dems dream up, but preferring another republican candidate to Trump doesn't make you the anti-christ.

Since I have been voting I almost never vote for the eventual nominee in the primaries, but I always vote for the nominee in the General.

Its like, you're allowed to have an opinion, man.

Except Never Trumpers. Fuck those guys man. (FTR I am a Flight 93 Republican if you must)

DE59031F-5D63-4377-B334-4EF374D67087.jpeg

That's incredibly ignorant. Take a look at what he's actually done and tell me how any of it fits with "establishment". We had a real shot to turn things around and now we get stuck with the only candidate that Biden has a chance against(with the cheating).
I'd say having Paul Ryan behind you ans your campaign qualifies. I like Ron but the people who put his campaign into motion are the people who subverted and screwed us all in trumps first term.

To be fair Wayne, nobody knew what was going on at the beginning of Covid. Even I was concerned.
Who is this Wayne guy? 😂
Would you have done the same? Me neither. What was done by these people, including Desantis, is unforgivable.

So, if Trump does win the nomination, is there any hope that he has gotten better at picking staff and cabinet members? Has there ever been a president more hamstrung by their own decisions?
He was hamstrung before it started with his vp pick. I never understood that one. Rumor has it he's picking a female this time around. Should be interesting.
To be fair Wayne, nobody knew what was going on at the beginning of Covid. Even I was concerned.
It took me about a weeks to see where that was headed. I gotta take the wadester's side on that one.

I thought it was poetic justice when trump got booed trying to pump up warspeed at a rally.

Don't mistake me for a trump hater. Voted for him twice. On the fence about doing it a third time.

Last edited:
I'd say having Paul Ryan behind you ans your campaign qualifies. I like Ron but the people who put his campaign into motion are the people who subverted and screwed us all in trumps first term.
I could be wrong but I don't think Paul Ryan has anything to do with the desantis campaign. He came out for Trump publicly

Reactions: BCP
I thought it was poetic justice when trump got booed trying to pump up warspeed at a rally.
Trump fucked up a lot when it came to covid especially pushing the death jab, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he just didn't want to be on the wrong side of history if covid turned out to be what all the so-called experts said it was. With that said I sure hope he learned a fucking lesson. If he was smart, he would never ever bring up or try to take credit for the vax ever again.

There's no way Biden is going to debate Trump.

Trump should hire Jeff Dunham & have a debate with his Biden Dummy. That would be Fucking hilarious.

the debates would be fun to watch. It would have to be a body double. I don't think Biden is going to make it myself. I heard somebody from one of the big financial institutions the other day, chase maybe, their president I think. He said Biden wasn't going to make the election. I'll have to dig around for that Clip. I'll post it if I find it.

So, if Trump does win the nomination, is there any hope that he has gotten better at picking staff and cabinet members? Has there ever been a president more hamstrung by their own decisions?
He has zero chance of being elected. Do not mistake me, I will vote for him but there is no way the left will allow him to win again. Hell, they have had 3 years to perfect the mistakes they made in the previous election.

Reactions: 232593
Here let me check. Nope, nominations still need to be approved by legislature. Legislature is still full of uniparty memebers.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
It’s possible that DeSantis recognizes that his chances of success vs Trump are low. But if he concedes, he basically destroys Haley’s chances of using democrats to win anything and gaining any momentum. Plus it ingratiates himself with Trump. If he is true believer in fixing this crap hole, bowing out is the right move.

I think DeSantis would be a good president, but he should have recognized its not his time. He just isn’t Trump, and that’s because there is no bigger middle finger to the the establishment than Trump.
IF DeSantis and Trump were smart, and I think they are. They team up and make a run at this. Let Trump do his thing the first Four years, learn, and have a good eight year run after that.

If Trump-jesus demanded DeSantis leave his 6 inch pumps home, he’d be perfect……🤣

IMG_4322.jpeg

Trump's first term was a lot of what was needed at the time. He should have won a second term had he run an actual campaign and not a ego-stroking tour speaking to his base. He will be terrible for the country if he wins again. His administration will be locked up in litigation from the day of the election until 2028 he will be a lameduck before he even is sworn in. Him being elected again will be a lighting rod for the libs and in 28 they will win the white house and either the house or the senate, if not both. If they get both we are completely fucked for many years. And he has, not to the same degree as Biden but, shown significant slip in his mental acuity. I don't like Haley because she is a war-hawk, but she isn't wrong that there should be an upper age limit to our elected officials.
Trump should have stayed out and been the "King Maker" but his ego wouldn't allow it. His ego is why he lost in 20 and his ego is why he is terrible to staff. He doesn't want information, his ego only allows him to take in affirmation. It is why he is surrounded only by family.
I voted for him twice. I won't vote for him again.

Trump's first term was a lot of what was needed at the time. He should have won a second term had he run an actual campaign and not a ego-stroking tour speaking to his base. He will be terrible for the country if he wins again. His administration will be locked up in litigation from the day of the election until 2028 he will be a lameduck before he even is sworn in. Him being elected again will be a lighting rod for the libs and in 28 they will win the white house and either the house or the senate, if not both. If they get both we are completely fucked for many years. And he has, not to the same degree as Biden but, shown significant slip in his mental acuity. I don't like Haley because she is a war-hawk, but she isn't wrong that there should be an upper age limit to our elected officials.
Trump should have stayed out and been the "King Maker" but his ego wouldn't allow it. His ego is why he lost in 20 and his ego is why he is terrible to staff. He doesn't want information, his ego only allows him to take in affirmation. It is why he is surrounded only by family.
Biden 2024, then?

So he was effective and did a “lot of what was needed” the first time around (despite PeePee hoax, Russia hoax, Ukraine hoax, and a bioweapon leveraged to steal an election) but if he wins again he’ll be a disaster because they’ll attack him? The leaves you are reading may not be tea, stop smoking them.

You made me agree with BullFrog.

tf is the matter with you.

His ego is why he lost in 20 and his ego is why he is terrible to staff. He doesn't want information, his ego only allows him to take in affirmation. It is why he is surrounded only by family.
Fucking bullshit the election was stolen the evidence was/is there Biden couldn't fill a high school gymnasium for a pep rally, Trump was filling up stadiums. The mail in voting no voter ID in states that mattered, more people voting in some precincts than the population of the precinct, somehow overnight thousands of votes come in for biden none for Trump.....ha ha get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Trump lost because he ran a shit campaign. Was there election interference? The only real example was the announcement of the vaccine a day after the election. Believe what you want about the vaccine but trump said there would be one by Christmas and he had it by election day. Had they not suppressed that information it likely would have swayed the outcome of the election. But it was not stolen. Trump's ego is what lost the election.