• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up FL shooters, new 300 acre range proposed in Pasco

Re: FL shooters, new 300 acre range proposed in Pasco

That would be perfect instead of paying for gas to and from Manatee I could buy more ammo..
grin.gif

Fingers crossed for a local 1k range

AL

A Pasco range would be great.
I would be there as often as time and ammo allowed.
I've cut back on my trips to Manatee because of the price of fuel and the time needed to get there and back.

An expansion of the Tampa Bay Sporting Clays range in Land O'Lakes would be nice. Shoot Clays or paper... and close to home.

Would be nice...
I was talking to the guy at my LGS about it last week, he seems to know the players involved and says it's not going anywhere, unfortunately. Hope he's wrong.

It sucks that the 200M at Chass is only open once a month (lack of interest- go figure...). We're bored shooting at 100; haven't made the trip to Manatee yet, but we're gonna have to do that road trip soon.

A teacher at my kid's school says there's a 300 yard range in Brooksville he shoots at- apparently a private tree farm of sorts...but he says it's open to the public. I'm trying to get the details from him. Anyone heard of it? Or, any other private landowners that allow shooters? We don't have many options over 100 yards around here, which is really odd given all the wide open country in the middle of the state.