• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CGS Hyperion picked up today.
20221015_151259.jpg

Ugh this is disheartening. I just ordered a new can thinking the eforms were speeding things up, only to come here and find out the wait is actually longer than ever.

First can--impulse buy. Q Erector 22. Wish I had gone with a Mask now, but <shrug>

Purchased on Independence Day 7/4/2022 and efiled using the Silencershop kiosk thingey on a Single Shot Trust.

Certified 7/12/2022.

so that puts me at......day 96. Everything I'm reading says that I'll be lucky to see it by Christmas.

The ONLY reason I bought the can is because the salesman, Silencershop kiosk, and the ATF website were all saying '90 days'. I figured 3 months was a reasonable amount of time.

I should have bought a lathe and done a form 1 instead.
Bro, I've got one certified on 5/17, and I'll be lucky if I see IT by Christmas... You might get your's around Feb, at the current time frames. 😑

Also, yeah... The Mask is a better can. Friends don't let friends buy Q.

Last edited:
Bro, I've got one certified on 5/17, and I'll be lucky if I see IT by Christmas... You might get your's around Feb, at the current time frames. 😑

Also, yeah... The Mask is a better can. Friends don't let friends buy Q.
I've got 5 Cans in Queue that were all certified in May... Guess we'll be racing, FuhQ!

I ordered a 6th in May, a DA Sierra, the day it was released. Showed in stock at the time of purchase but just looked and still says backordered. WTF.

@Silencer Shop, Can you look into this? Order: 2804763

I've got 5 Cans in Queue that were all certified in May... Guess we'll be racing, FuhQ!

I ordered a 6th in May, a DA Sierra, the day it was released. Showed in stock at the time of purchase but just looked and still says backordered. WTF.

@Silencer Shop, Can you look into this? Order: 2804763
Maybe cancle and buy an otter creek, I've seen quite a few Sierra 5s with destroyed baffles already.

Reactions: FuhQ
Maybe cancle and buy an otter creek, I've seen quite a few Sierra 5s with destroyed baffles already.
I’ve seen the same, which is a shame, because I love all my DA cans. I was going to buy one, but that’s the main reason I don’t have a Sierra5 yet. Been waiting on them to address this issue, and announce an updated version.

I can’t wait to get my Polonium 556 in the coming months. 👍🏼

I heard back from my congressman’s staffer.

My 2, certified on 4/7/2022 and 5/26/2022 are still pending. Response from ATF below, with information removed. I’m also having the staffer request a batch approval.

As of 04-07-2022, the application is PENDING. The FBI NICS background check is pending.

As of 05-26-2022, the application is PENDING. The FBI NICS background check is pending.

Not sure if they are waiting for background check or what or if it has even been assigned.

ATF said currently processing Eforms from mid March.

Last edited:
Emailed them and text’d them this weekend, finally heard back from one today. No apologies, no explanations, nothing… so, I canceled.

Now they are saying it will take 5-10 days for refund.

I’ll take a look into the otter creek. I suspect, whatever I buy next, will be through Capital Armory, regardless.

Sorry @Silencer Shop … when someone drops damn near $6k of NFA business your way over the period of 2mo, and there’s no courtesy or notification given when ball is dropped on your end, there’s no more $ coming from my end, we’re breaking up.

I heard back from my congressman’s staffer.

My 2, certified on 4/7/2022 and 5/26/2022 are still pending. Response from ATF below, with information removed.

As of 04-07-2022, the application is PENDING. The FBI NICS background check is pending.

As of 05-26-2022, the application is PENDING. The FBI NICS background check is pending.

Not sure if they are waiting for background check or what or if it has even been assigned.

ATF said currently processing Eforms from mid March.
Well, that sounds like BS from the ATF. I have a suppressor that I am waiting for that has been in purgatory since the beginning of March. Still waiting on it so I doubt they are in mid March. Also, what takes the FBI so long?? It would appear as though they just purposely "sit" on these?

Well, that sounds like BS from the ATF. I have a suppressor that I am waiting for that has been in purgatory since the beginning of March. Still waiting on it so I doubt they are in mid March. Also, what takes the FBI so long?? It would appear as though they just purposely "sit" on these?
Agreed. It’s all a bunch of bullshit.

I can walk in and out of a store in 15 minutes with any required background check and a rifle in my hands…….but a fart can that goes on the end of it that is not capable of doing anything…….you pay $200 convenience fee and wait indefinitely while your out thousands of dollars in goods you can’t have.

Reactions: FuhQ and stefan73
Emailed them and text’d them this weekend, finally heard back from one today. No apologies, no explanations, nothing… so, I canceled.

Now they are saying it will take 5-10 days for refund.

I’ll take a look into the otter creek. I suspect, whatever I buy next, will be through Capital Armory, regardless.

Sorry @Silencer Shop … when someone drops damn near $6k of NFA business your way over the period of 2mo, and there’s no courtesy or notification given when ball is dropped on your end, there’s no more $ coming from my end, we’re breaking up.
Hey @Nbleak21, I'm sorry we weren't able to get to your message earlier, I personally was out yesterday or I would have seen your previous message, my apologies. As for the Sierra 5, we are waiting to get more restocked, we currently do not have an ETA for them. Some customers have had luck calling local Powered By Silencer Shop dealers and finding them in stock in local inventory. I totally understand the frustration, I will follow up with a DM. -Chase

Dead Air Nomad LTi
Purchased November 12, 2021
Check Cashed March 7, 2022
Approved October 17, 2022
Stamp at Dealer October 17, 2022 (e-file)
Picked up October 18, 2022
Total time 224 days from certifying, 339 days from purchase. 1 eForm 4 filed June 20, 2022 still awaiting approval.

Form 4 paper
Cashed Nov 2, 2021
Approved Oct 14, 2022 - just called them
Haven't heard from the dealer about a stamp yet. Hopefully quick.

Still have 3 on eforms from April 2 and June6, so no batch with the paper. Shit.

Got the call from the dealer on my last remaining paper F4:

Cashed: 10/2/2021
Approved: ?
Stamp in hand: 10/18/2021

So wait times are still hovering right around 365 days, but this is an improvement of ~30 days from the approved F4 I received last month.

Reactions: QS-1911 and FuhQ
Well, purchased a TBAC Dominus CB
10/9/21
Cashed 11/4/21
Called ATF this morning, said it was approved 10/14/22
Just waiting for snail mail and a phone call now……

Reactions: wb00757
Got my paper form4 back in exactly 1 year on 10/13, now they need to get back to eforms, have 2 from April 13 that are still pending. Seems they are stuck in early March for eforms still.

Rugged Oculus
Pending 11/22/21
Approved 10/18/22
In hand.......??????
330 days to approval.

I wonder how quick you would get an approval if you submitted a paper for next February. I would imagine they would be pretty damn close to done with paper forms by then and MAYBE you could slip through quicker than the efiles?

Spoke with the atf, can is still pending at 94 days 😖

anybody use Capitol Armory for silencers?? They seem to have a new scheme where if you live in an approved state in the end the can gets shipped directly to the customer. Curious how that's going, anybody use them chime in and give a report. Hopefully it's successful and faster??:unsure:

I am at 224 days and still counting for a suppressor on Efile using single shot trust, certified 9 March 2022.

I had a March 4th get approved at 223 days last Thursday so hopefully you’re up soon. I have 2 more March 14 because silencershop blows that I’m still waiting on and one May 4th I’ll be lucky to see before the end of the year

Reactions: stefan73
anybody use Capitol Armory for silencers?? They seem to have a new scheme where if you live in an approved state in the end the can gets shipped directly to the customer. Curious how that's going, anybody use them chime in and give a report. Hopefully it's successful and faster??:unsure:

Capitol armory are great people and their direct ship process should be great and convenient but they’re still at the mercy of the atf for approval times like anyone else.

yeah, sure seems like the feds are slow walking the entire process even more than before with all the anti 2a going on:poop:

Paper form 4
Check cashed on 10/14/21
Approved 10/6/22
Received call from dealer and picked up today 10/19/22

TBAC Dominus
Edited to add this was filed as a trust.

Last edited:
Still waiting on a paper form 4. Was submitted oct 2021. Approved at atf 9-16-2022. Still haven’t received stamp from snail mail at lgs. Waiting sucks

I had a March 4th get approved at 223 days last Thursday so hopefully you’re up soon. I have 2 more March 14 because silencershop blows that I’m still waiting on and one May 4th I’ll be lucky to see before the end of the year
I can only hope! This waiting stuff sucks! It's not just the waiting stuff but the constant checking the email to see if I got a notification from the ATF.

Reactions: Jnull
Agreed. All I want is my MF Magnus SR. If my efile takes longer than my paper form Ultra 9, I will be salty.

Reactions: stefan73
I can only hope! This waiting stuff sucks! It's not just the waiting stuff but the constant checking the email to see if I got a notification from the ATF.

I have several barrels that I've been waiting on my can stamp for, because why would I shoot them if my stamp will be here "in a couple weeks" and I'll have to re-do my dope? That's really the most annoying part.

I have 3 pending Eforms through SS. Was banking on 90days but it looks like I'm not even half way at 120.

AAC Tirant 45 (old stock)
eForm 4 filed Individual
Certified June 23

SOCOM556-RC2
eForm 4 filed Individual
Certified July 28

Billistics double-pushpin MP5
eForm 4 filed Individual
Certified Aug 6

Here is my first piece of artwork to help pass time:
Special Agent Slowphuck.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ and stefan73
guys i hate to tell you but it doesn’t do any good to write our call your federal reps. been there done that. the ATF tells them the same thing they tell you when calling. “pending,be patient.” your typical government employees. they know they won’t be held accountable for their job performance.

guys i hate to tell you but it doesn’t do any good to write our call your federal reps. been there done that. the ATF tells them the same thing they tell you when calling. “pending,be patient.” your typical government employees. they know they won’t be held accountable for their job performance.
There seem to be a few people that it helped. Especially when the rep looked to find out where the problem was in the process for them.