• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dealer called me today, my Trash Panda is available for pickup, just like 4 days shy of 14 months, im sure it will be the same story with my Wolfman that was submitted same day but check cashed 2 weeks later.

i was thinking yesterday, it would be cool to see who is the last actual Form 4 stamp ever issued will be. i wonder if we would ever find out.

would be a cool little consolation prize for submitting around mid December last year. We probably wont know for another year though.

Has the ATF actually switched to E-File only? I thought they would still be taking paper form 4s
Still taking paper and I believe they will continue to do so but I would expect anyone w even minimal computer skills will go efile in the further.

Reactions: 30calDeath
Just picked up my can, and was talking with the dealer apparently February E-Filers are getting shafted. One man picked up his DA nomad-l after waiting 70 days.

Still taking paper and I believe they will continue to do so but I would expect anyone w even minimal computer skills will go efile in the further.
I thought someone posted here their paper they just tried to send was turned back?

20220701_183339.jpg
Rex Silentium MG22
E-form 4 filed 4/14/22
Approved 6/30/22
In hand 7/1/22

On a Ruger Charger w/APG Arms folder.

Those are rookie numbers. Mine was declined for a dealer error at the the 88 day mark, then took another 18 days to get back to day 1. On the bright side, my traditional form 4 still has a chance to beat the eform.
Tell me about it… 7 months in (weeks from an approval) My Obsidian 45 got disapproved due to an ATF dealer audit, 3 months later they resubmitted it. Took another 4 months for the “expedited” processing. If I hadn’t called and talked with the nice examiner lady who was helping me with it, who instantly realized there was an issue, and that it had not been labeled as expedited for special processing. She was able to request it, and then approve it, and send out the stamp, and I had my can within 2 weeks of that phone call…Over the Christmas holidays. She went above and beyond.

Shows there’s still some good folks out there, even if the agency they work for is corrupt as hell.

Overall time of 14 months while the average time was 6-8. 🤦🏼 I’ll never use that dealer again due to the incompetence displayed during the audit, and refusing to inform their customers what was going on. 😡

Last edited:
Seeing all these 450day ones has me worried.
Paper Form 4 submitted ~6/15/21 via MHSA, still waiting...
4x Form 4's on 12/23/21 submitted personally via certified mail, received all 4 back on 4/11/22. A little over 100 days on them. I guess I got lucky squeaking them in when everyone was starting eFile, or maybe the certified mail puts them on someone important's desk. Who knows.

I figured 14 months out on a can to make it for hunting season would make it comfortably... guess not.

Spoke to my dealer here in Louisiana. For the Efile they are seeing 4 months for approvals.
I'm at 131 days and still counting.

got a can approved in 76 days. i submitted two the same day, same dealer, identical everything. its 3 weeks later and the second can approval is nowhere in sight.

I'm already 8 months on paper form. Only 8 more to go!
I'm right there with you, working on month 9. Purchased 30 September 21, checked cashed 26 October 21. The numbers I'm seeing I'm not expecting anything before 14 months, smh!

• Sad
Reactions: KZP
I have not called. I figured it's just there still pending.I guess didn't know there was anything to call about.
If you can get in touch with the actual examiner, and you specked into charisma, you might be able to get some movement. But, if you give up with the first contact at the ATF, all you’ll get is ‘still pending…’

Ultra 7 30 cal CB

Bought from Mile High 5/12/21
Tnt Guns received 5/21/21
Form 4 mailed 5/28/21
Tax stamp cashed 6/7/21
Approved 6/27/22
385 days.
Call from dealer 7/5/22
Picked up from dealer 7/5/22
20220705_222352.jpg

20220705_222817.jpg

Reactions: Longshot231
Called ATF again
6/8/22 - Coming up on 1 year and 3 months, still pending with no reviewer assigned to my form 4
Anybody have a spare bottle of vasoline I can borrow since the ATF apparently is not going to let up bending me over?
Finally.....fucking finally

TBAC 338 ULTRA SR
Check cashed 3/12/21
Stamp at dealer 7/1/2022
Can picked up 7/5/2022

Official wait time just under 1 year 4 months....what a joke.

15 months and counting
This process is a joke. “Latest and greatest” doesn’t exist in suppressors.
2 more comparable suppressors have come out since I paid for mine.
It would be nice to have the most up to date product in my hands and using it before other, better products come to market. Nope! Not when dealing with the ATF!!!

90 days my ass.....
Seems to be around 110/140 days now which is still 1/3 of the previous wait. I’m happy they have done something to approve the time. Since the government would rather delay it if anything to stop people from purchasing
Hopefully this doesn’t get to the point of Being 7-8 months like paper we’re a couple years back.
Lazy asss people at the atf & FBI

When I picked up my can this morning I spoke to the owner of the shop. Supposedly this is Silencer Shop's largest dealer in the country. He told me eForm form 4's have been taking an average of 4 months. I was just shy of 5 months, so in the ballpark I suppose.

But it makes me wonder how some people have gotten approved in 30-90 days. Luck of the draw? State dependent? A lot of praying? WTF is the process? No one seems to know for sure and ATF ain't telling apparently.
I think it was random and more so early in on efile most were inside of 90ndays

72 days for my most recent efile.

First 2 paper filed were 8-9 months

All in the same trust.

I think it was random and more so early in on efile most were inside of 90ndays

I figured out the real problem today. Except for a very few clerical staff answering phones, etc, all the NFA examiners are working "remotely". No phone number to reach them, just an email address.

Basically they are all working from home perpetually. So Fed employees working at Federal employee productivity from their couch.

Reactions: Jay006 and FuhQ