• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally.

Submitted 7/8/2022
Approved 5/3/2023
Days 300
Trust

Otter Creek PR65L

Aside: Put down one of the cats (16 yo) yesterday. Form approved today!

Don't try this at home.

Last edited:
3 approvals from 07/06/22
2 approvals from 08/16/22
9 approvals from 11/15/22
1 approvals from 12/16/22
4 approvals from 02/02/23 (89 days!!!)

19 total stamps approved in the past 3 days! 16 today, 2 yesterday, and 1 from Sunday. Everything from today was signed by Trish, who is known for doing most of the batch processes. The approvals from Sunday and Monday had other inspectors. I still have about a dozen items at my FFL waiting for stamps, fingers crossed that Trish knocks out the rest of them tomorrow!

Everything here is an Eform 4, so this now proves that they do batch process the Eforms and not just the paper forms. This is very important information for anyone else with a bunch of Eforms and were wondering if it's possible to batch process them.

Edit to add: everything here is on a traditional trust.

View attachment 8133498
View attachment 8133499
View attachment 8133496
View attachment 8133495
View attachment 8133494
View attachment 8133493
Wow! Did you think, “email server seems slow waiting for my email…” Then Payoff! Very nice, I’m happy for you!!

So what are the two B&T cans second and third from the left they look like WWII German potato mashers?

The bolt gun is a B&T SPR300 Pro in 300 BLK, yes? Did you get that from Modern Warriors?

Reactions: USMCSGT0331
@PropWash here is a "batch approval" on a Trust. Maybe there is some hope
Yes, indeed! I see that he said those 19 cans were all on one traditional trust. It’s the 19 individual cans on 19 single shot trusts that we aren’t seeing batch approved still or ever that I’ve seen. It’s still good for the rest of us as 19 cans are out of the system.

Wow! Did you think, “email server seems slow waiting for my email…” Then Payoff! Very nice, I’m happy for you!!

So what are the two B&T cans second and third from the left they look like WWII German potato mashers?

The bolt gun is a B&T SPR300 Pro in 300 BLK, yes? Did you get that from Modern Warriors?

The potato masher looking silencers are for the B&T GHM9 SD and the B&T KH9 SD. The KH9 SD is amazing! I have it set up right now to take old WWII Suomi M31 drum magazines and coffin magazines!

Yes, the bolt gun is the B&T SPR300 Pro in .300BLK. I don't know who Modern Warriors is, I got this rifle from Scott over at Tar Heel State Firearms. This is 1 of the last 14 SPR300 Pro SBR's ever made. These 14 rifles sold out instantly and now you can only get the pistol version of the SPR300 Pro.

The small silencer at the end of the row on the far right is for my B&T VP9. I have some other B&T SBR's and silencers waiting at my FFL for stamps. The KH9 SD is what got me to start collecting B&T stuff, I've been collecting B&T guns for about a year now.

I also have the larger version of the SPR300, the APR308S. I sent me rifle to a friend who runs the Vintage Rifles Shooters Club channel in YouTube. He did a full video review of the APR308S, but the minute long short video now has over 2.3 million views! Not bad for a small YouTube channel! A ton of people are claiming that we're lying about using full power supersonic .308 ammo in this video, but that's exactly what we're using! Hell, I don't even know if anyone bothers making subsonic .308 ammo, since that's what the .300BLK is for.

Microphone placement is the reason why the shots in this video are far more quiet than the shots in the full length video. In this video, the camera/microphone is placed by the shooter, whereas in the full length video the camera/microphone is place in front and to the side of the silencer (so it gets the muzzle blast). Check out this short minute long video if you want to see an impressive rifle/silencer set-up! It's even more quiet than my buddy's Accuracy International Covert rifle!

feature=share

Yes, indeed! I see that he said those 19 cans were all on one traditional trust. It’s the 19 individual cans on 19 single shot trusts that we aren’t seeing batch approved still or ever that I’ve seen. It’s still good for the rest of us as 19 cans are out of the system.

A year or 2 ago I had a batch process of about 10 silencers, all of those were on paper Forms 4 and were all Single Shot Trusts (a year ago I started using a traditional trust for everything). So, yes, they will do batch processing of the Single Shot Trusts, but in my experience that was for the paper Forms. I have no idea if they do it with the Eforms.

Yes, the bolt gun is the B&T SPR300 Pro in .300BLK. I don't know who Modern Warriors is, I got this rifle from Scott over at Tar Heel State Firearms. This is 1 of the last 14 SPR300 Pro SBR's ever made. These 14 rifles sold out instantly and now you can only get the pistol version of the SPR300 Pro.
Modern Warriors in St George, UT. At this time they have 20% off cans.

That APR308S is so quiet! How long is the suppressor for it? I agree, the limited use for microphone measurement for a bolt gun suppressed at the muzzle as it is certainly going to be quieter than another firearm near it unsuppressed. Muzzle numbers would have more value for infantry or operators.

Last edited:
I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. Last week I injured an index finger. It required stitches and the pad of the finger will have scar tissue.

That will, obviously, make the fingerprint different compared to previous prints submitted.

If anyone here has had a similar experience, did that create any problems for you?

The next time that I submit a Form 1 or 4, I'll probably attach a letter explaining the difference. Any thoughts on that?

Get the letter on the doctor's letterhead. Make copies!

Also contact SilencerShop if you use their kiosks.

Trigger finger, or the off hand one? Loss of tactile sensation could be a problem. I'm sorry to hear of the accident. Hope all works out well for you.

Get the letter on the doctor's letterhead. Make copies!

Also contact SilencerShop if you use their kiosks.

Trigger finger, or the off hand one? Loss of tactile sensation could be a problem. I'm sorry to hear of the accident. Hope all works out well for you.
I shoot from both sides. However, it's mostly on the non-injured hand. I do have the paperwork from the emergency room. The good news is that no tendons were cut. The stitches come out tomorrow.

Reactions: Lazyfaire
Just updating, my form 1 that was pending research was approved today. 35 days pending research, 22 days submitted. That’s including the 3 days it took for prints to mail. 57 days total.

Now back to all the form4 goodness. I have a long way to go:

OCM5 at 80 days
RC2 at 15 days

Just updating, my form 1 that was pending research was approved today. 35 days pending research, 22 days submitted. That’s including the 3 days it took for prints to mail. 57 days total.

Now back to all the form4 goodness. I have a long way to go:

OCM5 at 80 days
RC2 at 15 days

thank you for that info. i just submitted two Form 1s earlier this week. im hoping for sub-30 day approvals for both. i have a Form 4 pending also.

i guess its different people doing those Forms, but would be awesome if they used the BGC for the Form 1 and approved the Form 4s also.

But, we all know government is the enemy of efficiency.

Reactions: darkfader

19 total stamps approved in the past 3 days! 16 today, 2 yesterday, and 1 from Sunday. Everything from today was signed by Trish, who is known for doing most of the batch processes. The approvals from Sunday and Monday had other inspectors. I still have about a dozen items at my FFL waiting for stamps, fingers crossed that Trish knocks out the rest of them tomorrow!

Everything here is an Eform 4, so this now proves that they do batch process the Eforms and not just the paper forms. This is very important information for anyone else with a bunch of Eforms and were wondering if it's possible to batch process them.

Edit to add: everything here is on a traditional trust.

View attachment 8133498
View attachment 8133499
View attachment 8133496
View attachment 8133495
View attachment 8133494
View attachment 8133493
View attachment 8134778
So all I have to do is get 17 more in my queue and I could get a batch approval as well. :)

This is what @USMCSGT0331 looks like in real life. That why it took only 89 days! Congratulations!

555490ad2b3579f6ff8045180f2cad17.jpg

I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. Last week I injured an index finger. It required stitches and the pad of the finger will have scar tissue.

That will, obviously, make the fingerprint different compared to previous prints submitted.

If anyone here has had a similar experience, did that create any problems for you?

The next time that I submit a Form 1 or 4, I'll probably attach a letter explaining the difference. Any thoughts on that?

I printed/submitted my SS eF4 in back in July/2022. A few months later, I was working out in my shop cutting some metal, and I burned a perfect triangle into the pad of my left index finger. I submitted 3 eF1s the next day. My eF1s--with the perfect triangle of no prints--were all approved in under 30 days.

My eF4--with perfect and complete prints--took 298 days to get approval.

Reactions: Longshot231
I printed/submitted my SS eF4 in back in July/2022. A few months later, I was working out in my shop cutting some metal, and I burned a perfect triangle into the pad of my left index finger. I submitted 3 eF1s the next day. My eF1s--with the perfect triangle of no prints--were all approved in under 30 days.

My eF4--with perfect and complete prints--took 298 days to get approval.
So far it doesn't look like the scars will look that bad. After it's completely healed it will, hopefully, look like a couple of lines across the finger tip. The good news is I think I'll still be able to squeeze a trigger as good as before, even if it's the weak side.

Eform 4 individual
8/31/2022
Approved 4/18/2023
Dead Air Wolverine

Eform 4 individual
Submitted 10/14/22
Approved 5/9/23
B&T ROTEX compact

Eform 4 individual
Submitted 10/14/22
Pending
B&T SPR300 SD

Last edited:
Submitted: 7/25/22
Approved: 5/10/23
Trust
Silencer central
Banish45
Signature is a 2 letter squiggle basically unreadable.

Not sure if it was just the time for me but I contact my congress representative 2 days ago and sent them everything and it was approved today.

Reactions: Beefmanne
Got mine back yesterday.

Submitted 7/18/22.
Eform4 individual.
297 days

Warlock 22 as the second half of the BOGO deal from forever ago.

Reactions: Beefmanne
And how are they doing the new SBR requests for the brace situation in 40 days? And yes that's a legit time frame, personally witnessed with another person recently.

And how are they doing the new SBR requests for the brace situation in 40 days? And yes that's a legit time frame, personally witnessed with another person recently.
My last SBR Form1 only took 19 days after my prints were received. That was just last month. Yet the form4’s are basically hitting 300 days. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Beefmanne and FuhQ
My last SBR Form1 only took 19 days after my prints were received. That was just last month. Yet the form4’s are basically hitting 300 days. Ridiculous.

I hope you're right. I electronically submitted my fingerprints through a .eft. 19 days would be amazing

Quick question for the masses. Does my time start once I certify or am I still waiting on the ATF to cash the check before my time starts. First time using e-forms.