• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check was cashed 4/12/18 and still pending

I checked on mine today which went pending 4/14/18 and was told it was in the FBI background check process. Now I just gotta pray I don't stuck in the dark hole for 6 more months.

I checked on mine today which went pending 4/14/18 and was told it was in the FBI background check process. Now I just gotta pray I don't stuck in the dark hole for 6 more months.

yeah mine was pending FBI background since april and they just cleared 10/3 & 10/6. extremely frustrating but at least it's done.

Well I gotta take back all the mean nasty things I was thinking about the whole process. Just kidding. It's still frustrating.
But for me the wait is over. Got the call from my dealer at 4:45 this afternoon and was over there within 20 min.

7 months + 1 day from the date my check was cashed.
Silencerco Omega. will find a home on my 6.5 creedmoor and 6mm Creedmoor. Can't wait for this weekend to try it out!!!

Individual 2 cans

Purchased 4/20

Cash checked 5/14 & 5/15

no word yet, prolly december

Should be filing paper work Thursday or Friday... holding my breath that it doesn't take 7 to 12 months.

Just be sure to work with a dealer that really knows how to fill out the paperwork. If you do it'll go more smoothly with the examiner and you'll get your can more quickly.

And don't hold your breath too long or you'll turn blue!

The dealer I use is great and knows the ins and outs. The problem is the wait. ?

My Trust purchased a Crux ArchAngel 338 from silencershop on 2/23/18, Check cashed 4/1/2018, Form 3 disposed of 4/20/2018, Stamp approved 10/25/2018. Nice lady at NFA branch said it would be mailed in the next 5 -7 days.

So is "FBI background check" an actual phase in the process now? i sent out 5 stamps in june. 3 form 1 and 2 form 4. all on trust with 2 responsible people. Checks were all cashed on 6/21. I'm not even interested in calling yet as i'll wait until i see more approvals closer to my date. i'm only asking as these were my first purchases after 41P

Thanks.

Individual
Check cashed 3/26/18
Status - received 12/5/18

Last edited:
Form 4 Wait.jpg

Has anyone ever had success in seeing if the ATF will process 2 forms at the same time? I submitted at form 4 in May and another one in Sept. I wonder if it is possible to have them tie those 2 requests together.

Has anyone ever had success in seeing if the ATF will process 2 forms at the same time? I submitted at form 4 in May and another one in Sept. I wonder if it is possible to have them tie those 2 requests together.

I wish they would. Or simply have your name on a list if you’ve been approved in the last 12-18 months to make it run faster.

(Customer) Idaho, individual Form4
Cashed 1/23/18
Stamp on 10/25/18

I haven’t seen anything faster than 7 months come through the shop recently, still have numerous pending approval over 12 months. Sucks seeing some of these faster approval times, oh well.

Has anyone seen anymore news about the new system ATF was to have in place for FY2019? It's supposed to get wait times down to 90 days.

I'm not saying that I believe that but just what I read.

SiCo Omega purchased 4/20/2018
Check Cashed 5/16
Called 11/2/2018

Still Pending, Having a Little Hope seeing Guys with March and April Check Cashed dates getting theirs back.

Finally Forward Progress

Silencer Shop Kiosk

Individual E-Form 4

Check Cashed 3-26-18
Approved 10-18-18
Received Pending

Total Days After Check Cased: 206
Total Days Stamp In Hand: ?

Individual Form 4
Check Cashed 12-5-17
Approved 11-4-18

Almost 11 months to the day. That sucked.

Ouch! My last one was 13 months. I filed for four more in July, I’m hoping they go through in the 6-7 month time frame.

I was told from a few Class III dealer, that for anyone who was in the military or government employee with security clearances, that it usually takes longer than for other applicants.

Does anyone know if there is any truth to that. I'm not asking for speculation but wonder if there are any facts or statistics to validate that.

I was told from a few Class III dealer, that for anyone who was in the military or government employee with security clearances, that it usually takes longer than for other applicants.

Does anyone know if there is any truth to that. I'm not asking for speculation but wonder if there are any facts or statistics to validate that.

Not prior military but do have security clearance - 6.5 months for my last 2 form 4s on SRP trust...

Hoping for 180 or less.

Sig SRDX AND SRD762
Form 4, Trust (1 RP)
Check cashed 7/29/18

Griffin Revo 2 9mm
Form 4, Trust (1RP)
Check Cashed 7/10/18

SilencerCo Hybrid
Form 4 Trust (1RP)
Check Cashed 7/15/18

Liberty Mystic X
Form 4 Trust (1RP)
Check cashed 7/22/18

Having a bunch of cans to pick up in January would be great. December would be better.
Saker asr 762
Form 4 individual
Check cashed June 1

Spoke with the Bureau yesterday on a couple of Form4 requests. They are saying average approval from receipt is running 7months, so about 220 days. So April submissions are now coming out.

Reactions: skierhs
First surpressor ever
Omega 300 purchased 2/19/18
Check cashed 3/19/18
Stamp received and In hand 11/14/18

Purchased through silencershop.com, used the single shot trust, and fingerprinted at the kiosk.
8 months from check cashed isnt so bad.

SiCo Omega purchased 4/20/2018
Check Cashed 5/16
Called 11/2/2018

Still Pending, Having a Little Hope seeing Guys with March and April Check Cashed dates getting theirs back.
Saker asr 762
Form 4 individual
Check cashed June 1

Rajun you cash date is 4 days ahead of me so I'm hoping I'll see you post and I can wait by the phone.

Turbo do you have yours back already?