• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what is the atf number to call, check was cashed 10 months ago

they said it was approved may 21, waiting on stamp, could take 45 days

Approved April 21. Today is the 45 days and my dealer still hasn't receive the stamp(TBAC is my dealer). What do I need to do if the stamp never arrive?

Approved April 21. Today is the 45 days and my dealer still hasn't receive the stamp(TBAC is my dealer). What do I need to do if the stamp never arrive?
I would wait until the 60 day mark to call. Some are taking between 45 and 60 days.

Rumor is the delay on stamps is due to inspectors only going into the office once a month or so. They use an electronic system to track the dates, but until the inspector actually drops off the approved form at the office, it doesn't get mailed.

Likely for the same reason they don't have a database that correlates submissions. It honestly feels like the ATF's job is to delay the rights of law-abiding citizens. If they would open eFile back up for Form 4's it would simplify a lot of this nonsense just like it has for Form 1's. Why they won't do that, who the F knows.

Because the system DOES NOT SUPPORT TRUST TRANSFER FORM 4S.

My buddy just won the lottery and got his stamp last week from a February application.

Does your buddy look like this?

1591305521071.jpeg

Well, I can't compete with getting a stamp back on an application from February, but just had three of mine come back in 7 months and 11 days (Form-4 signed to stamps received by dealer). Lots better than the 11 month wait I had last time. The ATF must be using their Coronavirus lock down time to get caught up.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Got both of mine back on Tuesday (June 2nd)
Form 4
Submitted last week of Sept. 2019
Approved May 6th, 2020
Stamps back to dealer June 2nd, 2020

Hybrid 46, Trust

Purchased 7/10/19
Form 4 submitted 8/11/2019
Check cashed 8/22/2019
Approved 5/12/2020
Stamp/can in hand 6/6/2020

Total wait time- 289 days.

2 cans currently in jail...

one
Form 3: Delivered to Dealer on 4/10/2020 3:43:06 PM
Form 4: Tax Stamp Cashed on 4/18/2020

two
Form 3: Delivered to Dealer on 2/24/2020 3:42:00 PM
Form 4: Tax Stamp Cashed on 3/3/2020

Still waiting...

Silencer Shop
One shot Trust
Surefire SOCOM 762-RC2-BK
Check cashed: 9/25/2019
Called June 9, 2020 to get suppressor

258 days

I have more in the queue, hopefully after this one they will be released sooner. I doubt it though.

The girl that answered my call today has no chill.

Gave my serial, transferer and transferee info and got asked. "Who are you in relation to this transfer? so I answer then get "you're at 6 months and we are running 10 months"

Like a why are you bothering us. So I brush it off and say well I appreciate your help and now I know I dont need to call you for another 4 months and then.... silence...

I love how they act like it's such an inconvenience to do their fucking job. They sit at a climate controlled desk all day, ask three questions, and type <15 digits into a computer. So difficult.

Probably have awesome benefits and fair pay too. Some people are just miserable.

Just called, atf monkey replied June 8th, I said what...June 8th he said, i said approved!?! he said yes June 8th.... bwahahha but ill believe it when my FFL calls.

Form 4 Individual
Originally purchased 4/19/18
Cash checked 5/15/18
Return without action 10/15/19

Proof & refiled 12/10/19
Cash checked 12/19/19

Approved 6/8/20
In hand TBD

• Sad
Reactions: BlackDogDiesel
Another can released from prison.

SS Trust
Check cashed: 10/2/19
Approved: 5/11/20
Stamp at dealer/in hand: 6/9/20

Have a couple where the stamps were cashed in June and July, still waiting on those.

Trust single party
Check cashed 9/17/19
Approved 5/6/20
232 days
Still waiting on the stamp to arrive at the dealer.

I wish they would just email the stamp and then you could go pickup the physical stamp when your dealer gets it!

Stamp arrived at dealer 6/7/20, postmarked on the 3rd of June.

Thunderbeast Ultra 9, individual
Check cashed 11-14-2019
Stamp approved 5-13-2020
Postal meter date 6-3-2020
Dealer received stamp 6-11-2020
210 days from check cashed.

Now I am waiting on approval for a .22 can, check cashed 3-18-20
IMG_1537_zpsslwwyie0.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DustBun
Griffin Armament Optimus

Paid for, and paperwork filled, including fingerprints, at the LGS' Silencer Shop kiosk on 2 July 2019.

LGS received my tax stamp yesterday morning, so I was able to pick up the suppressor yesterday, June 12, 2020.

1B007640-045A-407E-B27B-CC2B370BDBA1.jpeg

Check cashed dec 8, recieved my suppressor June 11. I did not e file just conventional.

I'm still waiting on a stamp approved 02/05/2020......requested multiple certified copies, still no movement or help by any examiners....

• Sad
Reactions: BlackDogDiesel
So have we been able to narrow down any particular way to submit that ends up being faster or is it all fairly random? For my first cans I went through a local dealer back in May 2016 and those took roughly 8 months to get.

This time I did the SilencerShop single shot trust for 3 DearAir Nomads and I’m seeing anywhere from 78 days to 10+ months for approvals. My check cashed on 5/7/2020 so my hope is that I get them before our deer season in November which should be right around 6.5 months.