• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Free Skoal and grizzly coupons. lol not a scam

MrOneEyedBoh

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2011
Maryland, USA!
This is the 2nd or third time Ive done it here, and Ive done it on arfcom too. I get WAY too many coupons in the mail for skoal etc. This time up I have 1 grizzly and 4 skoal coupons. First PM gets them. And no its not a scam.

Re: Free Skoal and grizzly coupons. lol not a scam

If it was Copenhagen I'd take you up on it.

gunjunie, I get them too a lot. I used the last ones, I'll keep you in mind when I get them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrOneEyedBoh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gunjunie, I get them too a lot. I used the last ones, I'll keep you in mind when I get them. </div></div>

Shoot me a p.m. if you get some you don't wind up using.

Lol I just got 5 more coupons in. Anyone else want them? They are for their new skoal xtra style.

I have a $3.50 off a roll of Copenhagen coupon sitting next to my computer right now. I probably have a few more on my desk. I will take a look and offer up them as I never seem to use them.