• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Frustrated with wait time on USO!!

Re: Frustrated with wait time on USO!!

all I can say is good things take time and JW3 & crew are totally AWESOME! ...and Magan is a babe!

I do understand that good things take time. And I understand that SHIT happens.

It would just be nice to get some accurate information on delivery times. I rolled with the clean room deal. It was after things got moving again that I got the new production and delivery dates, in response to which I paid in full. Heard nothing after the check was cashed so I asked again, and was told they had ZERO 34mm tubes, and had to consult with their machine shop guy concerning when another batch of tubes was going into production. Not exactly an encouraging response.

This is my first USO purchase and first non-Nightforce scope I have purchased for a tactical rifle.

John:

Email sent.

Vulcan - I'm feeling your pain. Shit does happen and I have no problems waiting, but don't blow smoke when shipment dates are 4-6 weeks behind quoted dates!!

To be fair, JBW#3 has filled me in on my scope build, and has told me my scope should be shipping by the end of this week. He has been great, but it took a little bitching to get this info.

This is my first USO purchase also - still don't know what to think?? I'll guess I'll see in a week or so!!

Again, thanks JBW#3 for the scoop - looking forward to my first USO!!

USO scopes are worth the wait. They have had some bad luck with the clean room and now that its rebuilt they are working hard to catch back up. All of their builds take time, its the wait list that takes time no the actual scope assembly.

Be patient and call and inquire every couple weeks. Jeff will take care of you.