• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Help me start reloading

Texas_Archer

Long-time Lurker
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2009
Houston, TX
Im looking to start reloading and need a general idea about what equipment I need.

Im mostly looking to reload 308, 223, and 300 Whisper.

Im looking at getting a Dillon 650 XL.

My question is, what Redding Dies do I need to purchase? I see they are currently have a group buy in the Exchange and would like to grab a set while I can.

Thanks for your help.

Oh, and before anyone else chimes in ---- NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!!!

smile.gif

Re: Help me start reloading

Where in TX are you at? I couldn't tell as your profile isn't filled out, I assumed so due to your handle. Regardless if you are close to DFW, I would suggest you contact Captain Kick Ass on these very boards as he teaches reloading. It might be worth you spending some money and getting some hands on experience with a good teacher.

Re: Help me start reloading

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scooty Puff Sr.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where in TX are you at? I couldn't tell as your profile isn't filled out, I assumed so due to your handle. Regardless if you are close to DFW, I would suggest you contact Captain Kick Ass on these very boards as he teaches reloading. It might be worth you spending some money and getting some hands on experience with a good teacher. </div></div>

Im in Houston. If you know anyone in Houston that teaches reloading Im definitely interested.