• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

high level vaccine skeptics

I thought the American Journal of Medicine was a legit professional resource...

Looks like they publish pieces from conspiracy kooks....

"Dr. Peter McCullough led a team of international experts and published the first treatment protocol for ambulatory COVID-19 patients developed from experience treating patients in the US. and Italy and supported by the expanding medical literature at the time. The initial protocol was published in the highly respected American Journal of Medicine.'

zeMh8pJw.jpeg

Wife got the call last night from her step mom that her dad was in the ER for the 3rd time in the past month. Apparently he got COVID a month ago and told no one since he’s an anti Vaxxer. He’s in his 50s, works, good health, slightly overweight. He’s lost 37 lbs, hasn’t eaten solid food in a month because he can’t stomach it, and has been out of work the entire time because he can barely move. She’s just hoping he makes it at this point….oh and it was a 7 hr wait at the ER in the same hospital my wife is a nurse because the unvaccinated are still sucking up the bed space and ventilators.
I wish everyone who is believing the online conspiracy theory nonsense going around could see this for just one shift in person. I wonder how the world in data would look if it was right before their eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Oh God, this fuckstain again.....

At one point there you started to become sane.

Why did you come back?
I came back because it said "high level vaccine skeptics" which I took to be different from lunatics without anything but innuendo and ranting about something unrelated that might have happened but having no bearing on vaccines.

I mean, who do you think should be on corporate boards? People who have experience in the fields and in management, or rando rifle shooters looking for the next crazy belief. What about FDA commissioners? Youtube savants or doctors and scientists? C'mon man.

You think I am sane when I agree with you. Like about 1911s and political prosecutions. You think I am insane when I don't agree with you. So basically your definition of sane is thinking like you do. God help us all.

It's not just the politicians...

- The media/news industry benefits off of selling fear - fear sells, especially if you can make the fear very real for people at home. There's no incentive from the media industry to be honest or proportional in their reporting of COVID-19, that would be bad for business and less profitable for them.

- The healthcare agencies are benefiting off of this current pandemic. They are now in the limelight, never before have agencies such as the CDC, FDA, etc. have seen more relevancy and importance in the public - with this comes bigger budget/funding, and everything that comes along with it. It's in their best interests to continue to stay important, and as long as there is a deadly pandemic around, they are very important. And don't forget all the lucrative jobs in the big pharma industry that await FDA and CDC employees when they play their cards right...

- Big pharma is profiting huge off of this. Just take a look at Moderna's stock. Big pharma minted 9 new billionaires in 2020, and these COVID-19 vaccines have been the biggest profit maker for big pharma in their entire history. Big Pharma also has the strongest/largest lobbying groups in Washington DC. Big pharma also funds up to ~75% of the FDA's drug approval budget.

- The healthcare industry now has a new trillion dollar industry through COVID-19. Even just testing is a new multi-billion dollar industry.

- Large corporations are profiting massively off of this. We've seen the largest wealth transfer in human history occur in the past year, with ~$5 trillion making it's way from the lower and middle classes to the very upper classes. Not much incentive there for these large corporations (who have huge influence inside and out of Washington DC and with the public), for the pandemic to end.

I'm not suggesting that it's a giant conspiracy, but there is a lot of coalescing benefits for all these powerful entities to keep COVID-19 around for as long as possible.
The word COVID is like the word TERRORISM. Both are used to falsely scare the people, and both have lined many pockets with money.

We are not even past the first scary word, and over 20 years in. Next scary word.....INFLATION.

Wife got the call last night from her step mom that her dad was in the ER for the 3rd time in the past month. Apparently he got COVID a month ago and told no one since he’s an anti Vaxxer. He’s in his 50s, works, good health, slightly overweight. He’s lost 37 lbs, hasn’t eaten solid food in a month because he can’t stomach it, and has been out of work the entire time because he can barely move. She’s just hoping he makes it at this point….oh and it was a 7 hr wait at the ER in the same hospital my wife is a nurse because the unvaccinated are still sucking up the bed space and ventilators.
Your propaganda is not needed, but thanks!

they also "lost track" of over 40k kids that entered illegally this year...

Reactions: Josh1978
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I came back because it said "high level vaccine skeptics" which I took to be different from lunatics without anything but innuendo and ranting about something unrelated that might have happened but having no bearing on vaccines.

I mean, who do you think should be on corporate boards? People who have experience in the fields and in management, or rando rifle shooters looking for the next crazy belief. What about FDA commissioners? Youtube savants or doctors and scientists? C'mon man.

You think I am sane when I agree with you. Like about 1911s and political prosecutions. You think I am insane when I don't agree with you. So basically your definition of sane is thinking like you do. God help us all.

Oh God, this Fuckstain again...

I think you are sane when you express the formally accepted definition that a vaccine is a medical product designed to give you immunity against a specific disease.

I think you are insane when you recognize something as a vaccine that does not protect from the disease but makes you less effected by it - really? That is subjective and person dependent They have no way of knowing how you will be effected by it, either asymptomatic or dead. Same as Flu. This is a shot, as in a flu shot. Flu changes and the shot formulation must be changed to best guess the next mutation. It sciences best guess of what is coming next and it is accepted that sometimes it matches, sometimes it doesnt.

It is time to look at CV19 as the New Flu. Develop early therapy to protect those that show symptoms.

Get on with your life. I appreciate your faith in the vaccine. I acknowledge you are not a "mandater".

You are a dead horse beater though.

You are being played for the benefit of others.

I wish everyone who is believing the online conspiracy theory nonsense going around could see this for just one shift in person. I wonder how the world in data would look if it was right before their eyes.

At this point I would try the therapy outlined in the pamphlet above. Sound like the medical community is giving no help. What have you got to lose? None of the therapys are dangerous to humans in prescribed doses.

You two are cute....

At this point I would try the therapy outlined in the pamphlet above. Sound like the medical community is giving no help. What have you got to lose? None of the therapys are dangerous to humans in prescribed doses.

You two are cute....

the 2nd option for treatment of infection on the NIH website is....ivm.

Reactions: gigamortis
Protocols and guidelines don't allow that. Sorry!!
Remember that saying? To do the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome is insanity.
Welcome to the coo coos nest

You two are cute....

you can skip to about 3:45 ...but all good.

Reactions: gigamortis
Oh God, this Fuckstain again...

I think you are sane when you express the formally accepted definition that a vaccine is a medical product designed to give you immunity against a specific disease.

I think you are insane when you recognize something as a vaccine that does not protect from the disease but makes you less effected by it - really? That is subjective and person dependent They have no way of knowing how you will be effected by it, either asymptomatic or dead. Same as Flu. This is a shot, as in a flu shot. Flu changes and the shot formulation must be changed to best guess the next mutation. It sciences best guess of what is coming next and it is accepted that sometimes it matches, sometimes it doesnt.

It is time to look at CV19 as the New Flu. Develop early therapy to protect those that show symptoms.

Get on with your life. I appreciate your faith in the vaccine. I acknowledge you are not a "mandater".

You are a dead horse beater though.

You are being played for the benefit of others.
It is a vaccine. OMG, you are seriously nuts, dude. You realize that all vaccines have breakthrough rates, that vaccines do not create a force field external to the body, but rather equip the body to fight the disease. When it is not enough, that is a breakthrough. It's not some grand conspiracy to change a definition. Current covid breakthrough rates are estimated to be between 1/5000 to 1/100, whereas measles, for example, has a 3% breakthrough rate, which, in your book, would make it also not a vaccine. Of course, the case rates are very low because the disease has been eradicated through vaccination, despite the relatively higher breakthrough rate. I realize that you are fixated on a change between immunity and protection in Webster's, but that is not really a change in the medical understanding of vaccination. It was a mistake for them to make the change, not because of anything nefarious, but because it set off alarms in nutters.

I am wondering, also, how I am being played and to whose benefit. I mean, in theory at least, that should include some hardship on my part, some payment, destruction in health or wealth, something. Please identify it for me. Kthx.

You should clean your brain of the worms infecting it.

It is a vaccine. OMG, you are seriously nuts, dude. You realize that all vaccines have breakthrough rates, that vaccines do not create a force field external to the body, but rather equip the body to fight the disease. When it is not enough, that is a breakthrough. It's not some grand conspiracy to change a definition. Current covid breakthrough rates are estimated to be between 1/5000 to 1/100, whereas measles, for example, has a 3% breakthrough rate, which, in your book, would make it also not a vaccine. Of course, the case rates are very low because the disease has been eradicated through vaccination, despite the relatively higher breakthrough rate. I realize that you are fixated on a change between immunity and protection in Webster's, but that is not really a change in the medical understanding of vaccination. It was a mistake for them to make the change, not because of anything nefarious, but because it set off alarms in nutters.

I am wondering, also, how I am being played and to whose benefit. I mean, in theory at least, that should include some hardship on my part, some payment, destruction in health or wealth, something. Please identify it for me. Kthx.

You should clean your brain of the worms infecting it.

Oh God, This fuckstain again.......

What was the breakthrough on Small Pox......oh wait it was eradicated.

Small Pox also only had one host humans. It could be eradicated.

Im seeing all these stupid stories about tigers getting the Covid vaccine.

If its in animals and varied hosts you will never stop it.

Science.

You must develop therapies to treat it other than ventilators and learn to live with it.

Why are we listening to stupid shits like Fauci saying "Do this one thing and you will get freedom"

If you are not horrified by the term "Before Times" you dont know history or important literature.

only insofar as it is now possible for women to have dicks and men to have babies.
a vaccine causes your body to create antibodies that target a virus.
the mRNA vaccine causes your body to create a component of the virus.
Not really. It is more akin to something like "the press" meaning the printing press in Renaissance times, but being understood to encompass all technological changes that represent the core meaning of the term. That is why we consider TV news to be "the press" when it doesn't share the exact physical makeup of the original term, but the functional understanding, and it is why we extend the same protections to it that we did to literal pamphleteers with printing presses. Or, perhaps more apropos to this site, why we understand that AR15s are protected under the second amendment, when they have strikingly little resemblance to "arms" at the ratification of the second amendment.

Not really. It is more akin to something like "the press" meaning the printing press in Renaissance times, but being understood to encompass all technological changes that represent the core meaning of the term. That is why we consider TV news to be "the press" when it doesn't share the exact physical makeup of the original term, but the functional understanding, and it is why we extend the same protections to it that we did to literal pamphleteers with printing presses.
they had to change the definition of a vaccine and vaccinated to make it fit the mistake they created.
scr.png

E-xM0KOWEAEnkDE.jpg

they had to change the definition of a vaccine and vaccinated to make it fit the mistake they created.
scr.png

E-xM0KOWEAEnkDE.jpg
The hilarious thing about this argument is that the pre 2015 definition is ridiculous on its face, and the next two are far more similar than you seem to realize, with the third being closest to long understood scientific reality in that everything we understand as a vaccine has breakthrough infections where some protection but not full immunity is conferred. But, the fact that the definition in Webster's is ever evolving, rather than only once evolving, makes the entire line of "argument" ridiculous.

Reactions: Schroedernd
The hilarious thing about this argument is that the pre 2015 definition is ridiculous on its face, and the next two are far more similar than you seem to realize, with the third being closest to long understood scientific reality in that everything we understand as a vaccine has breakthrough infections where some protection but not full immunity is conferred. But, the fact that the definition in Webster's is ever evolving, rather than only once evolving, makes the entire line of "argument" ridiculous.
nothing is perfect, but they are below the 50% efficacious threshold so no doubt they will change that standard or the definition of effective.

oh and remember, they don't test for prior infection or existing immunity before vaccination, so whatever they claim as success could have nothing to do with the shot. they did a study in germany of over 10k people before they got vaccinated and 40% had already had covid and didn't know it. this means all or most of what they claim is protection by the vaccine could be existing immunity.

Why?
oh and remember, they don't test for prior infection or existing immunity before vaccination, so whatever they claim as success could have nothing to do with the shot. they did a study in germany of over 10k people before they got vaccinated and 40% had already had covid and didn't know it. this means all or most of what they claim is protection by the vaccine could be existing immunity.
Why do you allow yourself to get pulled into his fantasy? You can post facts all day and you know what? They say "facts don't matter, we have our truth." Last year riding through Columbia SC on I-26 there was a billboard that was basic it read FACTS DON'T EQUAL TRUTH.

Why?

Why do you allow yourself to get pulled into his fantasy? You can post facts all day and you know what? They say "facts don't matter, we have our truth." Last year riding through Columbia SC on I-26 there was a billboard that was basic it read FACTS DON'T EQUAL TRUTH.
if i refuse to debate the topic with somebody that disagrees, i am as bad as those i am fighting against by posting this stuff in the first place.

You have to look at the individual studies not a meta-analysis of a bunch of studies that have faults. There has not been enough strong data to recommend for it, hence why it’s not widely used in this country

I believe there may be benefit of ivermectin Rx to humans not random formulations for animals, which was the point of caution.

Facts remain that approximately 95+ % of those hospitalized with Covid, and nearly all doing very poorly, are unvaccinated. I’m not discounting peoples concerns with the vaccinations just presenting facts. This is nationwide and certainly here locally in the VAMC and also private non-profit level 1 trauma, tertiary care center with 850+ beds.
Are you fucking retarded or just a Glowie

Reactions: jrassy and MCSO1357
I didn't realize how many docs explored this site...its eye opening!

We had three die from covid in my family. One had a transplant, doc admitted the imuno suppressants wouldn't allow her body to fight, one was 96 and was literally already on deaths doorstep, the last was in treatments for cancer and only had a few months left anyhow.

The 19 others who got it coughed and spat there way through like any other sickness and move on with their lives. The over 70 group got vaxx'd bc they fucking wanting to and my spouse did bc she wanted to. The rest have not and we are all fine.

I've seen the numbers first hand and watched them everyday with my wife. You people peddling fear about covid should literally....eat a fucking dick. It's old. You know what lexington medical has found? That remdesnivir can shut down organs but they continue to use it bc the risks are outweighed.

The medical world is a racket and I'll trust my basset hound more than a doctor who pushes new meds for a kickback (and yes I've everpienced that first hand as well).

It's not for the children, it's not for protection, it's for whatever the fuck is going on. If your under 60 and in relatively good health (key word, don't be a fucking food jockey) you've still got a higher chance of getting killed in a car (look it up, I ain't your dad). Muzzling children is sick, and I'm tired of these retards being the loudest wheel on the bicycle.

Oh and Choid, your just as big of a joke as the rest of us. Member that time you finally cut loose on a dude and then begged him to take the post down? Them got upset once he wouldn't got called out for it? I member.

Last edited:
I have spent the last week in a frac van with 3 to 4 young men for at least 12 hours a day. They all are sneezing, have runny noses and such. Should I feel threatened? Should I be asking for their vax cards?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and theLBC
I will summarize my beliefs on this whole circumstance.

A certain amount of skepticism is HEALTHY when the science is NEW, or the narrative changes with time.
It is also HEALTHY when some of the narrative defies common sense. For example: the federal government is unwilling to accept antibody tests and assays from having recovered from Covid-19, and are expecting everyone to get the Jab anyway. All of the serious experts agree that naturally acquired immunity is markedly Superior to the resistance gained by any of the current vaccines. This seems like a breakdown of "follow the science".

You can only trust the "science", if the science is based upon Public and KNOWN statistics which are not tainted. Thus far, much of the dataset used by scientists is tainted. It was recorded in a rather imprecise fashion, which roped in may actual causes of death, as being Covid-19 deaths.

At this stage, I do not blame many people for being skeptical. I would wonder about anyone who lacks any lingering doubt.

Reactions: stevieb92
I will summarize my beliefs on this whole circumstance.

A certain amount of skepticism is HEALTHY when the science is NEW, or the narrative changes with time.
It is also HEALTHY when some of the narrative defies common sense. For example: the federal government is unwilling to accept antibody tests and assays from having recovered from Covid-19, and are expecting everyone to get the Jab anyway. All of the serious experts agree that naturally acquired immunity is markedly Superior to the resistance gained by any of the current vaccines. This seems like a breakdown of "follow the science".

You can only trust the "science", if the science is based upon Public and KNOWN statistics which are not tainted. Thus far, much of the dataset used by scientists is tainted. It was recorded in a rather imprecise fashion, which roped in may actual causes of death, as being Covid-19 deaths.

At this stage, I do not blame many people for being skeptical. I would wonder about anyone who lacks any lingering doubt.
I don't think there is any question that, once acquired, natural immunity is superior, nor is there any question that the messaging and policy around this has been disastrous. But, while natural immunity is better once acquired, the cost of acquiring it, to the economy, to lives and to the health care system, is much higher than when sped along via vaccination. They, along with palliatives, are complimentary in dealing with pandemic.

I don't know why "experts" have gone the route of denigrating natural immunity. It has been stupid. I realize that everybody here believes it is for the money, but there are a lot of reasons to be skeptical of that conclusion. I am no doctor, but I did run an equity focused hedge fund for a few decades, so I think I can speak rather well on that part at least. Not that anybody wants to understand it.

But I think the main point is that there can be a lot of problems with policy and messaging without falling into the rabbit hole of "it's not a vaccine" or "it's a poison" or even "no vaccine has ever been mandated."

only insofar as it is now possible for women to have dicks and men to have babies.
a vaccine causes your body to create antibodies that target a virus.
the mRNA vaccine causes your body to create a component of the virus.

You do realize there is a widely available vaccine that does not use mRNA technology, right? It's moderately less effective, but still far better than showing up to the fight unarmed.

What difference would it make one way or the other? If your insinuation is correct, and the shot does nothing, then it does nothing. That still isn't a reason to remain unvaccinated, since the shot is effectively without significant cost (in terms of money or side effects). Even if it was pure placebo, which the data show it is absolutely not, there still is no benefit to remaining unvaccinated other than impressing your crazy crank conspiracy theory buddies. And you could still get vaccinated and lie to them and get that benefit, so I'm not even sure I consider that a benefit.

What difference would it make one way or the other? If your insinuation is correct, and the shot does nothing, then it does nothing. That still isn't a reason to remain unvaccinated, since the shot is effectively without significant cost (in terms of money or side effects). Even if it was pure placebo, which the data show it is absolutely not, there still is no benefit to remaining unvaccinated other than impressing your crazy crank conspiracy theory buddies. And you could still get vaccinated and lie to them and get that benefit, so I'm not even sure I consider that a benefit.
This might be the biggest load of horse shit I’ve ever read.

even if the shot does nothing, that not a reason to not get it.

I’m just going to let that statement sit there for a minute by itself and maybe you will figure out what’s wrong with it.

Their are plenty of negatives to the shot and to say otherwise is absolutely false.