• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes IOR 1-10x26 Eliminator

Darkop

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2009
ALASKA
Has anyone tested this scope yet? or has it even been released? I have been happy with the two IOR scopes that I have but I'm wondering how IOR Valdada was able to build a 1-10X with the SFP reticle when other manufactures were having problems with 1-8X and manufacturing costs.

Or is it just not a quality scope and other manufacturers have taken more time to get it right?

Thank you in advance,
Darkop

Re: IOR 1-10x26 Eliminator

A couple of people have posted reviews on this scope. I think one of the criticisms was that its SFP dot reticle, unlike the S&B Short-Dot, was not Aimpoint bright which is a must for CQB, and also it was quite heavy. If I recall something like 10 ounces more than the S&B or CQBSS. The glass is meant to be good though.

There is a thread about this optic already:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2964148&page=1

The deluxe model has both a FFP reticle and the red dot is SFP. I am pretty sure all the other models coming out are setup like this Premier, S&B,USO, etc. It does weigh more but offers more magnification. The price is pretty good considering that Premier and S&B seem to keep raising prices every day for something that isn't out.

I know between a 6 power optic and a 10 power optic there is a big difference. However Between a 6 power and a 8 power not so much. I really think the new 1-6 powers that everyone is releasing for half to a third of the prices of the 1-8s is going to be the best value.

I had read that thread but there wasn't really anyone who has shot the scope enough to give a detailed evaluation.

Has anyone shot this scope and box tested it or tested the Mil graduation to distance?

Thanks,
Darkop

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another shipment of these came in today and they are SOLD OUT already. I'm referring to the dual plane reticle model. The SFP model is still in stock

Scott </div></div>

The dual plane is the model I'm interested in. I hope someone will do a thorough review and test the mechanicals.

Scott, you know who you sold to have someone you trust test it for us.

Thanks,
Darkop

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another shipment of these came in today and they are SOLD OUT already. I'm referring to the dual plane reticle model. The SFP model is still in stock

Scott </div></div>

I know some people were concerned that the SFP reticle in the dual reticle version was not Aimpoint bright for CQB. Do you know if IOR have resolved this issue?

Got this scope today.
Illumination is good enough to not think about it.

Negative:
1. Center dot is off-set to the right.

Positive:
1. The funniest thing it doesn't matter (i zeroed scope on the top of FFP "tree" retilce and at 1x SFP dot is so big it's cover the top of FFP "tree":
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/lmurtha1/ior1.jpg

So if the scope is zeroed on top of the FFP "tree" reticle you just shoot in 1x with both eyes open in fast mode aiming on big dot...

2. Good clicks
3. Good clear glass

I will make pics and micro review if someone interested