• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's like a Benny Hill skit

Mike_Honcho

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2007
This has a little something for everyone. Lots of 35% body fats that are gassed and feckless, generations of fats who have a false understanding of how it all works. Bonus: watch that brutha in the white shorts lighten fat's pocket and fat realize... he just can't. I guess removing skinny's radius and repeatedly stabbing it into his orbitals would be in poor form, but the fats need to tighten their game up.

Not one person in that video knew how to throw a proper punch.
It has been said before; there are a few things that males think we know how to do, based upon no training and less evidence. Those are drive fast, shoot well, fight, and fuck.

The ‘winner’ of, whatever that was, is telling his homies what a badass he is. The ‘loser’ is telling his homies the exact same thing.

This has a little something for everyone. Lots of 35% body fats that are gassed and feckless, generations of fats who have a false understanding of how it all works. Bonus: watch that brutha in the white shorts lighten fat's pocket and fat realize... he just can't. I guess removing skinny's radius and repeatedly stabbing it into his orbitals would be in poor form, but the fats need to tighten their game up.

Lol.

The poors should fight The Fats. 😂🤣

It has been said before; there are a few things that males think we know how to do, based upon no training and less evidence. Those are drive fast, shoot well, fight, and fuck.

The ‘winner’ of, whatever that was, is telling his homies what a badass he is. The ‘loser’ is telling his homies the exact same thing.

Couldn't agree more. I'll admit I felt I was better than I was until I joined my MMA gym some years back. Got humbled pretty quick but kept with it and better off for it now.

That showed how weak the masses are that out of all those men not one could protect themselves nor could they mount a combined force to stop the ass kicking kid.

300lb motherfuckers couldnt even just outweigh his ass and take him down.

Wow.

Unless threatened I'd stay out of it. Once I'd get randomly swung at for no fucking reason, well, then thats going to be different.

I am far from being some fist fighter because I never saw the utility in the amount of time spent learning it. But to fight that kid, all you need to do is to take 1-2 weak shots on the way inside of his stance/guard/whatever and thats the end of it.

Reactions: Maggot and OREGUN
Dude skinny has the windmill technique down. I don't really know what everyone else was doing. Getting their asses whipped by a guy a bitch slap would have easily taken care of.

Yeah this...so much this. The skinnys don't know anything else.

That train is a massive leftist boondoggle. No one rides this train except for sporting events which looks like what you seeing here. The suburbanites all come in to games, park and ride the train in. The predators (Somali youth) know this routine well. On game night it's like a grizzly feeding on salmon swimming upstream. On a non game day, the train is literally empty except for a few homeless. It costs taxpayers a shitload to keep that train alive.

300lb motherfuckers couldnt even just outweigh his ass and take him down.

Wow.

Unless threatened I'd stay out of it. Once I'd get randomly swung at for no fucking reason, well, then thats going to be different.

I am far from being some fist fighter because I never saw the utility in the amount of time spent learning it. But to fight that kid, all you need to do is to take 1-2 weak shots on the way inside of his stance/guard/whatever and thats the end of it.
300lb Marshmallow Man, felt sorry for him even after he gave up the kid was still landing blows.

The whole fighting topic reminds me of a speech from my college wrestling coach (won a couple nat’l titles for Dan Gable-a bit of a known brawler in his day)
Monday practice after an “alleged” event where somewhere around 50 Messicans tried to take on like 10 guys on the team…cabinets, tables, windows etc…, Demo’d in short order…
“I’m not saying anything did or didn’t happen, but if you ever find yourself in a situation, just double- leg the guy, pull his pants down and spank him in front of his buddies…. He can’t recover from that.”

The whole fighting topic reminds me of a speech from my college wrestling coach (won a couple nat’l titles for Dan Gable-a bit of a known brawler in his day)
Monday practice after an “alleged” event where somewhere around 50 Messicans tried to take on like 10 guys on the team…cabinets, tables, windows etc…, Demo’d in short order…
“I’m not saying anything did or didn’t happen, but if you ever find yourself in a situation, just double- leg the guy, pull his pants down and spank him in front of his buddies…. He can’t recover from that.”
165 lb weight class ?

I've seen this technique before 😂

wtf is with the fist fight and pepper spray horseshit?

If you can't just shoot someone (early and often) call......

........Dan Crenshaw

mosh_girl_61.jpg

....and I don't know what Back Street Boys or Nickleback show is in that video.....

Last edited:
165 lb weight class ?
Me? Not since 8th grade… college coach was like 133,41, or ‘49 ish

*Correction on coach- two time ncaa finalist for gable at 134 lbs along with some international success.

Last edited:
Lots of ways to skin that cat. Double underhooks ==> suplex ==> head/arm triangle…

Reactions: BLEE
There’s Tar Bo cardio, then there’s MMA Cardio…
YES!! Or even just a good boxing class, where it's 90% conditioning and hitting pads and bags and 10% sparring, will make you a badass compared to 99% of the knuckleheads out there.

Some feign meekness until they get punched in the face too…

Man I miss the video where a guy comes in to rob the gas station/QUick-E mart and 4 guys whip out guns (including clerk).

Not one person in the video has a knife/gun/skill. I took a few years of Tae-Kown-Leap in Grad school to relax, i can't do shit, so you are just gonna get shot/stabbed.

Reactions: Jim Out
honestly, you dont even need to be fucking bruce lee.....all you really need to do is learn a few basic punches, a few basic blocks, and a couple throws, and youll be able to hold your own against 99% of people....

just the basics will get you pretty far......

for everything else....well... god invented 10mm for a reason

I watch those MMA fighters take repeated hammer fist to the face and realize that some people just don't feel pain and that fighting them is a losing battle, thank God the Chinese developed gunpowder.
No… it hurts. More so later

Man I miss the video where a guy comes in to rob the gas station/QUick-E mart and 4 guys whip out guns (including clerk).

Not one person in the video has a knife/gun/skill. I took a few years of Tae-Kown-Leap in Grad school to relax, i can't do shit, so you are just gonna get shot/stabbed.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DocRDS
i think it was the second person to engage skinny reached down and grabbed a leg and dumped him. if he would have got his weight positioned correctly on skinny and drove him into the ground, that would have been it. instead, he half assed it and got skinny on his back on the ground.
i have yet to see someone recover after getting properly driven into the ground…..because unlike a punch, the ground doesnt give.

Reactions: deersniper
Does the fat guy tell the EMT's where it hurts or does he tell the counter person to double size the fries with the Whopper with cheese?

Phillip's head screw driver is more portable. "Well your honor, sir, I had been making some adjustments to my car and forgot I stuck it in my pocket."
Surprised no one had a blade on the train ,simple 3 non lethal strikes inside forearm so he couldn't make a fist, back of tricep so he couldn't swing his arm and one across the quad so he couldn't run. Would of made it easier as well for the arresting Officer to cuff him.

Reactions: BLEE
Surprised no one had a blade on the train ,simple 3 non lethal strikes inside forearm so he couldn't make a fist, back of tricep so he couldn't swing his arm and one across the quad so he couldn't run. Would of made it easier as well for the arresting Officer to cuff him.
Ear canal is much quicker and more certain. "I was in fear for my life." And I would have been.

this video is hilarious.

The only person I would’ve gone after is the dude stealing wallets and phones. Seriously who sees a fight and thinks there’s a good chance to steal some shit.

And the guy who was sitting on the platform that pretended like he wanted to do something but let us girlfriend “hold” him back. Lol!! If you can’t get around your chick... probably didn’t actually want none of that.

Skinny One day is going to run into the wrong person and get it. Way too much confidence with out the skill to back it up.

I recall some of these windmill moly-hocks back in the day.... Straight right crosses down the middle ended that shit pretty quick

Reactions: deersniper

Assuming they had the strength to lift a knife above the waist...

Reactions: candyx