• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden is the modern day version of Neville Chamberlain. Change my mind.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Albeit he, (or, whoever is actually in charge) are even more passive than Chamberlain in their appeasement.

Whereas Chamberlain actually acknowledged that the Germans were an increasing threat and opted to 'be nice so nothing bad happens', Biden is basically ignoring that China is even a threat to begin with.

The China buildup is even larger (and more obvious) than the German buildup as they attributed their growing military and economic size to 'rebuilding' after Versailles. Yet, it seems we are well on our way to 'lets play nice so no one does anything mean to anyone' and in the process, literally hindering yourself while at the same time, allowing the other guy to not play by your (or anyone's rules) and hoping you'll be pals when they no longer need you.

We all know how well appeasement worked.

i think Biden is closer to 'weekend at Bernies' than Neville

Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg

Last edited:
    I'd say he's a mix of Chamberlain and the inept French Military officers who were too sure that Hitler would never make it past the Maginot Line and were too blind with their own ideas of honor to obliterate the German advance in the Ardennes when they had the chance. The difference is the French collusion with their invaders happened afterward.

Reactions: diverdon
    I don't think it's a totally even comparison.
    Chamberlain was quite possibly a well meaning fool with delusions of peace.

There is a fair bit of indications that the Chinese Communist Party is actively funding a good part of the "Progressive" agenda in this country and quite possibly having a fair bit of influence on the Democrats as well all the "Tech Elite" that support them and the "Corporate Bigwigs".

There is a very good chance whoever is actually playing puppet master to President HousePlant, may actually be working for the Chinese Communist Party.

Its a fair comp. Consider Hitler justified his initial aggression as regaining ethnic German land, "rightfully theirs", Austria, Czech, etc. China views Taiwan the same way, and I don't believe Taiwan (aka Republic of China, ROC) has been recognized by most countries in the world (whereas China, aka Peoples Republic of China, PRC) has).

Just today, Japanese on record as "will not intervene" if there is an invasion. Meanwhile China is flying squadrons of fighters in Taiwanese defense zones daily. The Taiwanese military, at 300k, would hold out against the Chinese about as long as the Czechs did against the Wehrmacht.

Even with one or two carrier groups, could the US hold back Chinese military success? Remember the concept of interior lines: China is 100 miles again, we are 7000.

If he's chamberlain, then he'll declare war on a nation that hasn't attacked us.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Even with one or two carrier groups, could the US hold back Chinese military success? Remember the concept of interior lines: China is 100 miles again, we are 7000.

It would all be a matter of are we willing to stop the Chinese or not.

It would be a pretty much certainty that we could stop the Chinese from taking and holding Taiwan if our military was allowed to go all WWII style rules of do whatever it takes.

The Chinese know this and are counting on a weak president and a bunch of politicians and corporate elite types that are firmly in their pockets, to stand down and just say how horrible it is, but nothing we can do except wring our hands.

China wanted Trump gone badly and their paid propagandists and helpers in this country were happy to oblidge.

You'll notice China decided to clamp down hard on Hong Kong right in the middle of the whole COVID B.S. when everybody was distracted and they could hold "No PPE and no meds for you" over the western countries...

Reactions: Ravenworks
    If he's chamberlain, then he'll declare war on a nation that hasn't attacked us.

Well, that is already on its way in a slightly different form.

They declared Taiwan as a currency manipulator this morning.

This is a warning as well as opens the door to eventual sanctions.

Its a fair comp. Consider Hitler justified his initial aggression as regaining ethnic German land, "rightfully theirs", Austria, Czech, etc. China views Taiwan the same way, and I don't believe Taiwan (aka Republic of China, ROC) has been recognized by most countries in the world (whereas China, aka Peoples Republic of China, PRC) has).

Just today, Japanese on record as "will not intervene" if there is an invasion. Meanwhile China is flying squadrons of fighters in Taiwanese defense zones daily. The Taiwanese military, at 300k, would hold out against the Chinese about as long as the Czechs did against the Wehrmacht.

I've said it before, it won't be Israel or Iran that use the next nuclear weapon. It will be Japan.

Japan's 'will not intervene' stance is due to one thing and one thing only; Chamberlain in charge of the US. Were it Trump, or anyone that wasn't a complete communist muppet, there would be no such stance from Japan. This is them giving a no confidence vote towards the US doing anything meaningful, if anything at all.

Japan knows that if China takes Taiwan, it is another base of operations to expand towards Japan to the north and the Philippines to the south with the ultimate goal of Indochina and Australia where they have already infiltrated. I can't wait to hear how the faggots at the white house try and tell everyone how awesome it is that Taiwan was reunited with China, and how happy everyone in Taiwan is about it. LOL

Something has to happen on an intervention level as China will continue their policy of infiltrating foreign governments while building man made islands closer to other countries and instantly 'expanding' their claims. Rinse/repeat.

That 100km gap between Taiwan and China may be the most important conflict (if it gets fought) in recent history as it will be the weather vain for that entire hemisphere.

So now you can see where Chamberlain and appeasement come into play in my comparison.

Last edited:
    Let it burn. People reap what they sow. Nobody going to do anything so prepare as best you can. Nobody wants to hear it and I don’t want to say it, but it’s reality. Everything going on and nobody done shit. Reality is, the republic is already gone, it’s just that most people haven’t noticed yet or are in denial. Yes, China is already your daddy. And Biden’s stupid all green half emissions bullshit is going to make it that much worse. Do you think China and all these other countries are going to do that or give a shit. It will do nothing more than kill our already floundering economy while they keep plowing forward because they don’t play by anyone else’s rules. It’s over. These dumbasses in charge have no idea what they have done, yet. They think they going to come out the other side just fine. Time will tell but America as we knew it is gone unless major corrections happen fast and it’s just not.

I'm voting for "Sheet of Glass" time for PRC and hope the Trade Winds blow in our favor. Then get our shit squared away in our own shit hole country. I'm get'n F'n old and I'm ready to shit or get off the F'n pot! Mac

Sometimes its not worth trying to save a old house because it has to many problems and when you ask everyone they say its not worth saving because you can't fix the problems. So your only option is to do a complete tear down and start new from the foundation up.

Chamberlain?

:unsure:

Change your mind?... I advance: Grandpa Simpson....

Matt Groening, George Soros or Xi Jinping (or some combination thereof) have the hand up his ass.

I am open to the debate of whose hand is primarily driving him.

Just saying.

Reactions: acudaowner
    Albeit he, (or, whoever is actually in charge) are even more passive than Chamberlain in their appeasement.

Whereas Chamberlain actually acknowledged that the Germans were an increasing threat and opted to 'be nice so nothing bad happens', Biden is basically ignoring that China is even a threat to begin with.

The China buildup is even larger (and more obvious) than the German buildup as they attributed their growing military and economic size to 'rebuilding' after Versailles. Yet, it seems we are well on our way to 'lets play nice so no one does anything mean to anyone' and in the process, literally hindering yourself while at the same time, allowing the other guy to not play by your (or anyone's rules) and hoping you'll be pals when they no longer need you.

History, so far as I know, never found evidence that Chamberlin took bribes from Hitler. I would have to say Chamberlin was closer to Jimmy Carter, wrong on nearly every issue, but acting from good intention.

Biden to compare with historical figures, perhaps Benidict Arnold, no that's not quite right either. Benedict Arnold was a hero first before a traitor.

Perhaps the Dwarf in the fictional comic bookish 300. Just a sniveling small minded backstabbing cheap sellout.

Watch and see how many ships and even battle.groups we loose when it kicks off due to defective rules of engagement from. The WH.

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette
    IMO, it's much worse now. Where back in history one powerful figure could lead a country to victory or defeat it's now structured more like an evil business.

Hitler may have led Germany to war but without him it would likely have been very different.

Look at Trump. He couldn't accomplish much of what he'd have liked because he was fighting everyone.

Look at Biden, dude is drooling out of the corner of his mouth all afternoon, anybody really think anything would be different without him?

It's not one person causing the problems anymore...

I'm voting for "Sheet of Glass" time for PRC and hope the Trade Winds blow in our favor. Then get our shit squared away in our own shit hole country. I'm get'n F'n old and I'm ready to shit or get off the F'n pot! Mac
    I have reoccurring visions of me defending myself from my deathbed like Jim Bowie.

IMO, it's much worse now. Where back in history one powerful figure could lead a country to victory or defeat it's now structured more like an evil business.

Hitler may have led Germany to war but without him it would likely have been very different.

Look at Trump. He couldn't accomplish much of what he'd have liked because he was fighting everyone.

Look at Biden, dude is drooling out of the corner of his mouth all afternoon, anybody really think anything would be different without him?

It's not one person causing the problems anymore...

America needs to do a deep flush of all the communist sludge before Trump can get the American engine performing at it's full capability.

Then the free world, Germany, Italy, Japan and others would follow suit. If Canada and even Great Britain have problem with that they can continue to fuck off.

Neville Chamberlin was moderately intelligent........................................Pedo Joe is a pedophile with dementia. We would be far better off with Chamberlin.

I've said it before, it won't be Israel or Iran that use the next nuclear weapon. It will be Japan...
    Drop New Zealand from Five Eyes and let Japan join; they want to join and it's past time. Unfortunately, it probably won't happen with the current WH.

I believe that Taiwan has nuclear weapons and will strike China if they attack.

I can't justify anything he has done but I think you are looking at the wrong front. He has kissed Putin's ass and conceded the Black Sea to him. Any fucking President with a backbone would have parked two DDG's in the Black Sea. Instead Biden stopped Freeedom of Navigation Operations. He is watching the same Russian build up that Obama and the world watched during the winter Olympics.

The UK is sending ships to the Black Sea as this fucker lets the Russians get one more step closer to the EU.

I'll agree he is liking Chinese balls when he orders a stand down to Freedom of Navigation Operations in the Pacific.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    I have reoccurring visions of me defending myself from my deathbed like Jim Bowie.
    Every morning I step out on my front porch, I'm waiting to see the Red Glow. I just hope if one is sent our way, I'm at Ground Zero. I have this sick ass feeling, that shit's going to get real in this country. Whether it's race riots, an invasion, or F'n jack boots, something is boiling and our .gov will leave us to fend for ourselves. We aren't they only ones having problems either. So much stupid happening. I'm afraid I will not die a peaceful death (as much as I would rather), because, like you, it just might be the same for me. I really do love my country, it's not perfect, but, it is mine. Mac:(

That's a terrible insult to Neville Chamberlain. He may have been many things, but never a demented fool.

Reactions: DocRDS
    Chamberlain was merely an incompetent, naive, fool. Biden has been a lifelong corrupt politician..... that is now a drooling, corrupt politician! memtb

I believe that Taiwan has nuclear weapons and will strike China if they attack.
    I believe that is a negative. I believe they would like to have them but we (US) haven't proved them. Instead they are under our 'assumed' umbrella, from the "Taiwan Relations Act" (TRA) way back 40+ years ago. The ROC military is pathetic, not at all like South Korea's. We are talking small, dated and full of conscripted personnel with unknown motivations. PRC has smothered the TRA since day 1, preventing any meaningful attempt by US to upgrade ROC's defensive capabilities.

Consider this:

China calls White House, asked to speak to the Boss. Biden comes on line, opens with one of his stupid remarks. Chinese don't laugh and immediately gets down to business: "The PLA is going to land and airdrop 500,000 soldiers on Taipia in the next hour, supported by 300 naval warships and 500 attack aircraft. You have two choices: (1) instruct ROC to stand down and publicly support us, in which case we will give you a big trade deal, or (2) do anything else, in which case will we allow Rocket Man and his 10 million man "Peoples' Army" to cross the DMZ on the Korean Peninsula. Rocket Man is standing by with this legions of tanks, rockets, and cannon fodder right now, ready to go within 10 hours. Perhaps Rocket Man will even light off one of this 'special purpose toys' that he has been testing in the mountains for 30 years."

What is Biden's play? Does he even have one? I don't know the answer, hence why I'm asking.

Reactions: Ruger1300
    I would argue more Marshal Petain, without the good parts.

Chamberlain eventually went to war with Hitler (Churchill didn't become PM until after the German attack on Norway and then France--9 months into WW2). He remained in the War Cabinet until basically his death.

Petain well, he chose......poorly.

I believe that is a negative. I believe they would like to have them but we (US) haven't proved them. Instead they are under our 'assumed' umbrella, from the "Taiwan Relations Act" (TRA) way back 40+ years ago. The ROC military is pathetic, not at all like South Korea's. We are talking small, dated and full of conscripted personnel with unknown motivations. PRC has smothered the TRA since day 1, preventing any meaningful attempt by US to upgrade ROC's defensive capabilities.

Consider this:

China calls White House, asked to speak to the Boss. Biden comes on line, opens with one of his stupid remarks. Chinese don't laugh and immediately gets down to business: "The PLA is going to land and airdrop 500,000 soldiers on Taipia in the next hour, supported by 300 naval warships and 500 attack aircraft. You have two choices: (1) instruct ROC to stand down and publicly support us, in which case we will give you a big trade deal, or (2) do anything else, in which case will we allow Rocket Man and his 10 million man "Peoples' Army" to cross the DMZ on the Korean Peninsula. Rocket Man is standing by with this legions of tanks, rockets, and cannon fodder right now, ready to go within 10 hours. Perhaps Rocket Man will even light off one of this 'special purpose toys' that he has been testing in the mountains for 30 years."

What is Biden's play? Does he even have one? I don't know the answer, hence why I'm asking.

China doesn't have the capability to airdrop 500,000 troops. They would barely have the the navy to support such an operation (most of their Navy is coastal ships). They could stage an amphibous landing, but even something like D-Day was only 200,000. Taiwan probably has the means to disrupt such a landing, and the US could sneeze and wipe out that kind of force (if positioned correctly). (Sicily, Normandy, Okinnowa all took place with the enemy having 0, ZERO naval presence).

But you are correct that China may use its Business LEverage to squeeze Taiwan and bankuprt them until they capitulate to avoid armed conflict they cannot win or will end up their vietnam/afghanistan. Their other problem is if they get aggressive our new found Indian Buds just south of them may take the oppurtunity for some payback on all those border skirmishes. Everyone laughs at Bush as an idiot--He got India on our side back from the Russians/Chinese. Now China has a dagger right under their belly. 1 billion Indians is "a good thing" when they are on your side, a democracy, and growing business ties.

Last edited:
    Reactions: memtb
    Biden is a hand puppet the strings only make him appear as alive and moving while a pump keeps his chest moving the Popsicle stick up his bum is what needs to be watched for and who is controlling the strings is it china , Carmella , Mr. green in the library with the candle stick . I don't know can you find waldo ?

Reactions: memtb

The smart play would be to keep Winnie the Pooh on the phone while you quietly instruct the military to launch an all out nuclear attack on China and NK and take them both back to the stone age, while telling the US fleet to sink anything Chinese anywhere.

But Biden's handlers of course won't do that because who knows, maybe that would mean they don't get that 4th luxury mansion?

Reactions: Dunraven and memtb

Consider this:

I wish I had some answers but I don't. I like many on this thread just have a feeling we have done this all before but for some reason the world wants to do it again.

Thanks for a very interesting response.

I don't recall Chamberlain wanting to mimic Nazi Germany, or being on the take from them (although neither would surprise me, given much of the Nazi ideas didn't originate in Germany but came out of Elitist Eugenicists in the UK and US). So, I'd go with more of a comparison to Oswald Mosley or Philippe Pétain. But given Biden is mostly just an empty puppet, we're talking more about the people pulling the strings of the puppet than the puppet itself.

I would argue more Marshal Petain, without the good parts.

Chamberlain eventually went to war with Hitler (Churchill didn't become PM until after the German attack on Norway and then France--9 months into WW2). He remained in the War Cabinet until basically his death.

Petain well, he chose......poorly.

China doesn't have the capability to airdrop 500,000 troops. They would barely have the the navy to support such an operation (most of their Navy is coastal ships). They could stage an amphibous landing, but even something like D-Day was only 200,000. Taiwan probably has the means to disrupt such a landing, and the US could sneeze and wipe out that kind of force (if positioned correctly). (Sicily, Normandy, Okinnowa all took place with the enemy having 0, ZERO naval presence).

But you are correct that China may use its Business LEverage to squeeze Taiwan and bankuprt them until they capitulate to avoid armed conflict they cannot win or will end up their vietnam/afghanistan. Their other problem is if they get aggressive our new found Indian Buds just south of them may take the oppurtunity for some payback on all those border skirmishes. Everyone laughs at Bush as an idiot--He got India on our side back from the Russians/Chinese. Now China has a dagger right under their belly. 1 billion Indians is "a good thing" when they are on your side, a democracy, and growing business ties.

Here's something related to that I've always wondered.

Since there are a growing amount of countries around the world that have gone from having some debt, to having debt they can never pay back in regards to China, why don't they all get together at the pub and have a meeting.

At this meeting, they simply all agree that if China decides to continue building man made islands and claiming territory and/or begins operations against Taiwan; none of us are ever paying you anything, ever again.

This creates a new pact of countries with mutually aligned skin in the game. Im also curious as to what economic effect China receiving zero debt service would do to it over the long term.

Sounds pretty straightforward, but the solidarity and backbone requirement are probably what is holding us back from this.

I can't change your mind because you (and I) are right about them

But saying they're the enemy is racist

#chinkvirus

America needs to do a deep flush of all the communist sludge before Trump can get the American engine performing at it's full capability.

Then the free world, Germany, Italy, Japan and others would follow suit. If Canada and even Great Britain have problem with that they can continue to fuck off.
    I hope that everyone can appreciate the fact that there are (by populace) about as much Canuckistanians who believe in/strive for Freedom as there are AmeriYank's.

There are a HELL of a lot of us, whom are on the same side as you-and-your-fellow-compatriots. The problem in BOTH of our country's, is that there are also so many BLEEDING-HEART-LIEBERAL/DEMONCRAT douchebags... that taint the elections.

My main point being, labeling "Canadians" with one title is synonymous with labeling "Americans" as all oBOMBination/Xiden supporters.

I, for one, know better than to state that as fact. Maybe more can comprehend this, yes?

Consider this:

Only thing Biden is on top of is that pile of shit when he shits himself in the bed!

Reactions: Steel head
    I hope that everyone can appreciate the fact that there are (by populace) about as much Canuckistanians who believe in/strive for Freedom as there are AmeriYank's.

There are a HELL of a lot of us, whom are on the same side as you-and-your-fellow-compatriots. The problem in BOTH of our country's, is that there are also so many BLEEDING-HEART-LIEBERAL/DEMONCRAT douchebags... that taint the elections.

My main point being, labeling "Canadians" with one title is synonymous with labeling "Americans" as all oBOMBination/Xiden supporters.

I, for one, know better than to state that as fact. Maybe more can comprehend this, yes?
    I know Canadians infected with stupid as well as Canadians with similar values as myself.
    Canada has the same problems as Americans do.
    Get away from the cities and university thinking and you’ll find lots of good people just like the USA.

First - Neville Chamberlain is one of my least favorite people. 55,000,000 people died within 7 years of his declaration of “Peace in our time.”

However, recent thinking has it that he was a bit more of a fox then a hen. Some now believe that he realized that Great Britain was not ready for a major war and needed some additional time to continue preparations. Consider that the Spitfire was still in testing stages while the BF-109 was a proven warbird. Could the Hurricane have stood up to the 109 is a question that was only partially answered. Without fighter cover, the air war was lost. Also Britain had not fully mobilized.

It was said that if France and Britain had acted at the time that Hitler took the Alsac-Lorraine they may have been able to stop them but at the time of the take over of the Sudetenlan, Germany had grown too strong.

So, Did he hedge (as well as sacrifice his political career) to give Great Britain more time? Only GOD above knows the answer.

A better comparison would be between biden and the leaders of France. They hid (get the comparison) behind their fortress wall and as soon as it was properly breached, they folded like a house of cards.
    00985868-0405-4545-8A51-E0C453250018.jpeg