• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Kaiser KR7 .308 or POF/LWRC/LaRue?

DS12

Private
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Just wondering has anyone gotten to try out the new Kaiser KR7 with REACH side charger for the .308 yet? Looks good, only it's not a piston like POF, and from the website looks like it so far only comes in 16"?

Anyone seen one?

Re: Kaiser KR7 .308 or POF/LWRC/LaRue?

I don't know much about Kaiser's platform, but the other three are pretty solid rifles. What do you want to do with this gun?

Don't sweat the 16" barrels for the gas guns. I think it's the ideal length for a handy, balanced rifle that can still ring the gong at 800 yards.

There definately isn't much info on the site. The rifle looks great. Is this company new? I haven't heard anything about them at all. This would be a nice alternative to the REPR for a left side charging .308.

The Kaiser looks great but they really need to update their site. The charging handle doesn't reciprocate so that is good news.

I had a .223 LaRue and now I have a 16" .223 POF and a 20" .308 POF. My POFs rate right with GAP in terms of quality and accuracy.

Got 8 Groundhogs today with the .223 and a 10/22 from 3 to 289 yards. Got a ghog the other day with the .308 at 357.

I would get the POF.

-dan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DS12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering has anyone gotten to try out the new Kaiser KR7 with REACH side charger for the .308 yet? Looks good, only it's not a piston like POF, and from the website looks like it <span style="font-weight: bold">so far only comes in 16"?</span>

Anyone seen one? </div></div>
Basic rifle comes with 16" or 18" barrels
Premium comes with 16", 18" or 20" or customer provided barrel. 18" pictured below.
dmr-Bb.jpg