• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns KYDEX HOLSTERS- and the AHOLE here on the hide that sells them.....

fnp45tactical

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2013
South Texas
now that i have your attention.:cool: i wanted to post what i got from user rangerwalker. he sells here and is an active user. i could not be more pleased with my dealings with him. great guy to deal with. great product. good prices. my order shipped in 2-3 days. holsters are like mags to me. you can never have to many and only the best ones are worth a damn.
2 all holsters.jpg
2 holster ripcord.jpg
2 holsters.jpg
2 holstr.jpg
2 shield holster.jpg

i am sure Steve appreciates the handjob you just gave him....

Well, I guess that I'll throw away the popcorn, nothing to see here. :):confused: But really, you got my attention with the title alright, what a let down...

I really like the looks of those holsters though. I find the minimalist ones most interesting.

Look good. One q though, have you had any issues with the kydex having too much imprint on the trigger area? In the last pic (m&p shield on red kydex) you can even see the trigger. I was under the impression that the proper way to create retention with kydex was by creating tension around the frame but keeping the trigger guard as open as possible to prevent unexpected discharge. But I may be wrong.

Now that i look at the pictures i see what your saying. But it looks a lot worse in pictures then in real life. After messing with it i can see there is no contact.

I opened this wondering if it was about RangerWalker! Glad to see the title was a hoax as every interaction I've had with him has been great. Including the holsters I just received, top knotch!

Yeah I saw the title and then I started reading and saw Steve's screen name and instantly thought someone must have hacked his account but then I kept reading and saw that it was a false alarm. He's a good guy for sure

Look good. One q though, have you had any issues with the kydex having too much imprint on the trigger area? In the last pic (m&p shield on red kydex) you can even see the trigger. I was under the impression that the proper way to create retention with kydex was by creating tension around the frame but keeping the trigger guard as open as possible to prevent unexpected discharge. But I may be wrong.

Generally speaking for an in the waistband holster you want the Kydex covering the trigger guard completely. Dont want any clothing (or other objects) getting in there.

now that i have your attention.:cool: i wanted to post what i got from user rangerwalker. he sells here and is an active user. i could not be more pleased with my dealings with him. great guy to deal with. great product. good prices. my order shipped in 2-3 days. holsters are like mags to me. you can never have to many and only the best ones are worth a damn.
View attachment 31272
View attachment 31273
View attachment 31274
View attachment 31275
View attachment 31276

Thanks Brother. EAG, (Grant) Makes great products. He and i have teamed to get his holsters out. I have countless ones of his, Never a issue. Grant and my self are always looking to improve them. Hope you finally got to use all of them. Any more Noveske UPPERs?

i was asked what i thouht about this so i figured id throw it out there.
open-as in drawn
View attachment 31301
closed-as in carried position
View attachment 31302

That is a neat way to modify what appears to be a MIC holster. The one that I use just has a length of cordage, but I like the belt loop adaptation. Does the "arm?" on it mess with the physical mechanics of the draw at all?

That is a neat way to modify what appears to be a MIC holster. The one that I use just has a length of cordage, but I like the belt loop adaptation. Does the "arm?" on it mess with the physical mechanics of the draw at all?

No, not at all, You can pull up, or roll it out, either way works great. No issue. I run it on two diff, weapons