• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's show some respect...for 6.5 Creedmoor shooters

6.5 Creedmoor is so last year...

We in 2021 now. 6.8 Western is what all da cool kids on da block be rockin'...
smiley_smartass.gif

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
If y’all are having a coming out party, I guess I’ll have to come out with you. Put me down for two, a bolt and a gasser. There. I feel better now.

SMH, I am seriously disappointed in you. Fronting manhood with a big block Chevelle and then coming out.
What's to believe anymore?
lol, ya never know...
i used to carpool to work with a co-worker (another systems engineer)...
after a year, this cute girl at work got divorced, so i asked dude if he was interested...just blabber talking while driving.
he looks at me all serious and says "you know i have a roommate Jin, and you know he's a guy, right?"
yeah....
"well, we have one bedroom."
oh!, lol

dude is full on computer hacker geek and makes his own swords, lol.
btw, he's the one that laughed when i called some bad driver a "fucking faggot", and then looked at him feeling guilty.
he said he calls people fucking faggots all the time, hahaha.

and anyway, some people have a sense of humor at these 6.5gaymore threads, but the funny part is people thinking it is serious.

lol, ya never know...
i used to carpool to work with a co-worker (another systems engineer)...
after a year, this cute girl at work got divorced, so i asked dude if he was interested...just blabber talking while driving.
he looks at me all serious and says "you know i have a roommate Jin, and you know he's a guy, right?"
yeah....
"well, we have one bedroom."
oh!, lol

dude is full on computer hacker geek and makes his own swords, lol.
btw, he's the one that laughed when i called some bad driver a "fucking faggot", and then looked at him feeling guilty.
he said he calls people fucking faggots all the time, hahaha.

and anyway, some people have a sense of humor at these 6.5gaymore threads, but the funny part is people thinking it is serious.
Archer-Misses-His-Mark-On-Russias-Got-Talent-Energy-Drink-AD-Commercial.gif

There was nothing sadder for me when my kid asked Santa for a couple box’s of creedmoor for Xmas. I said little Johnny,” I just don’t think Santa’s going to be finding any this year.”

I was thinking about having the barrel of my 260 cut down and rechambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, when the throat erosion makes groups open up too much. Particularly since Hornady and Berger seem to get more velocity out of it with somewhat less case capacity. However, my 260 can still shoot 100-yard groups in the .2s and occasionally smaller, and I've already got 10 loads on some cases with 200 out of the original 500 left to load for the first time.

So I guess I'll have to make do with the 260 Rem AI or maybe the 6.5 Super LR, if I want the longneck cartridge look, when I re-barrel or re-chamber, to use up the rest of that original prepped brass and the Lapua brass I bought when it became available.

I'll leave the 6.5 Creed to my nephew, who can't find ammo for his new stick but couldn't understand why I bought 500 6.5mm Berger hybrids last month. Had I bought a 6.5 Creedmoor? Well, actually they're for my old 260 - got to do something with all those BR-2s and H4350 I've been stockpiling.

Last edited:
Dr. Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb My 6.5

One late night, I slowly pulled my 6.5cm out of its case, and lovingly tickled my fingers across its thick barrel, pausing at the round bolt knob. “Almost like an AI ball,” I murmured, almost to myself. Accuracy International…I just adore AI balls! Best shape for a bolt knob. Black, too.

AI black bolt knob balls…the best.

Seriously.

I started to work the sweet action back and forth, back and forth. So slick. Oh yeah, this is the one. Noticed I hadn’t wiped the rifle down after a foray in the woods; it was still wet with dew. Shame on me. “Looks almost like perspiration,” I chuckled. “A sweaty gun. I’ve been a baaaad boy,” as I reached for some rags to wipe it dry.

Then a 22 Creedmoor thread popped into my brain. Christ, where’d I remember that?

Oh yeah, from the ‘Hide.

I looked away.

Goddamnit bruh.

I zipped my case shut and went for a walk in the cool dark air.

(but I really do own a 6.5 Creedmoor, ya fuckers! AND I pour concrete / bench 275!!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: WY_Chas
A Love Story

One late night, I slowly pulled my 6.5cm out of its case, and lovingly tickled my fingers across its thick barrel, pausing at the round bolt knob. “Almost like an AI ball,” I murmured, almost to myself. I love AI balls. Best shape for a bolt knob. Black, too.

AI black bolt knob balls…the best.

Seriously.

I started to work the sweet action back and forth, back and forth. So slick. Oh yeah, this is the one. Noticed I hadn’t wiped the rifle down after a foray in the woods; it was still slick with dew. Shame on me. “Looks almost like perspiration,” I chuckled. “A sweaty gun. I’ve been a baaaad boy.”

Then a 22 Creedmoor thread popped into my brain. Christ, where’d I remember that?

Oh yeah, from the ‘Hide.

I looked away.

Goddamnit bruh.

I zipped my case shut and went for a walk in the cool dark air.

(but I really do own a 6.5cm, ya fuckers! AND I pour concrete / bench 275!!!)

That signature of yours - that's what denying your carnal desires looks like. Just let them run free, embrace them, and liberate your inner desires.

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
That signature of yours - that's what denying your carnal desires looks like. Just let them run free, embrace them, and liberate your inner desires.
That response deserves my applause!

As Larry has said (he reappeared, and disappeared, as Bare There and I quote):

“I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in talking out your Pavement Pounding asses.

Hint...................

LAUGHING!”

Whatever, Larry!

And thanks for the laugh @drew_235 !

Up for consideration for new sig lines:
  • AI black bolt knob balls…the best.
  • Let your carnal desires run free, embrace them, and liberate your inner desires
  • 6.5cm knob

Last edited:
That response deserves my applause!

As Larry has said (he reappeared, and disappeared, as Bare There and I quote):

“I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in talking out your Pavement Pounding asses.

Hint...................

LAUGHING!”

Whatever, Larry!

And thanks for the laugh @drew_235 !

Up for consideration for new sig lines:
  • AI black bolt knob balls…the best.
  • Let your carnal desires run free, embrace them, and liberate your inner desires
  • 6.5cm knob
I got sucked into reading that thread you linked....holy smokes, I'll never get that time back. Wow.
I am also glad that I could make someone chuckle today, that is a goal of mine each day to help everyone make it through this world we live in.

I think I should clarify, I got contacts this morning for the first time and I'm struggling a bit. While reading your final line, I would have bet my paycheck that it said "I do *NOT* own a 6.5," lol, but in fact you do. It was the concrete pouring, bench pressing display of manliness that inspired my response. All the same, liberate your inner desires. :D

Reactions: carbonbased
I got sucked into reading that thread you linked....holy smokes, I'll never get that time back. Wow.
I am also glad that I could make someone chuckle today, that is a goal of mine each day to help everyone make it through this world we live in.

I think I should clarify, I got contacts this morning for the first time and I'm struggling a bit. While reading your final line, I would have bet my paycheck that it said "I do *NOT* own a 6.5," lol, but in fact you do. It was the concrete pouring, bench pressing display of manliness that inspired my response. All the same, liberate your inner desires. :D
I tinkered a lot with my post after, uh, posting, but not with that line!

There are several in-jokes that I included that come from the various blowhards, weirdos, know-nothing know-it-alls, turd polishers, and lounge lizards that all arrive in blazing flames of glory and vanish in a ban-hammer’s breath.

I cannot remember the concrete pouring 275 bench presser’s handle…Buddly? Was he the same gent (or tranny?) that also had 200 bow kills and loved Quigley Ford scopes? I can’t remember.

Reading the many legendary threads in the ‘Hide is akin to idling a PT boat softly up that Nùng river in Apocalypse Now (or, in book form, the up the Congo in Heart of Darkness). One encounters a mind-bending, frenetic, kaleidoscopic, sometimes dark and macabre carnival of characters whose comments (and resulting jokes) cook off under the cold midnight glow of a M127A1 White Star signal flare.

Who is our Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, attacking indiscriminately (babies, Vietcong) from above in his chuffing helo with jokes of napalm? Am I? Am I too mean? Are you? Are we?

Is Frank our Colonel Kurtz? And if he is, are we all his loyal natives who throw tiny spears at those pilgrims who come up our river and get mad at our answers? If they stay too long, they are beheaded by Frank and their heads are unceremoniously dropped in our lap.

When presented with these newcomers, these pilgrims, these traveling clowns, sometimes all I can do is stare in wonderment and confusion. Was I them once? (In different situations, am I them now?)

But, sometimes I grab my China Lake joke launcher and let a bunch fly, grinning like a goddamn idiot as I pull the trigger over and over and over and over. I laugh so hard my eyes water as I metaphorically scream, “Burn you dumb fucker, 🔥!”

Where’d my bong go now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WY_Chas and THEOZZ
I haven't even taken my erste shot with my new creedmoor yet, but I've already started drinking soy lattes and attempting to grow a man bun over the bald patch. and the creedmoor is just, like, so vastly superior to my half dozen or so 7.62x51s, that this is now funny to me:

View attachment 7535850
lol, yeah. if i can't figure out how to shoot this .308 well, i'm going to switch to a 6.5CM.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I drank the cool aid on 6.5

Then at the store today EVERY DAMN RIFLE was 6.5

If it wasn't a Creedmoor, it was a PRC. FFS what happened to this country.
6.5 is about the perfect size for a deer (and another critter). A lot of deer hunters in this country. I finally screwed my PRC together (after sitting in boxes in the corner for 6 months) and did load development. The seating test was a challenge, 7 out of 8 groups were under .5 moa, the big group was .68, the small group was .198. I honestly didn't which one to choose. We are taking it from the 100 yard range straight to 1 mile. I might be drinking the kool aid too.

I just can't help but feel like one of you 6.5 guys uses a 6.5x52 Carcano and is not real distantly related to the Texas School Book Depository shooter.
Fucking Nazi Italian-American Commie Pinko Fag.

I have two 6.5’s. Guess I need to come to terms with a couple things...

please no showing respect just tell it like it is . Brutally honest is still honest and preferable to lies and pussy footing any day of the week . Besides respect is only a good thing when It's earned , not given out like m&m's at a camp for fat people . Besides if you can't take some ribbing from people you don't even know how do you know your alive .

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
I admit I have 3. Now I must try and start finding barrels, brass and bullets for a Dasher

Reactions: Familydude
(but I really do own a 6.5 Creedmoor, ya fuckers! AND I pour concrete / bench 275!!!)
So you can stay bent over for long periods with ease, but can also carry your male lover to the bedroom?