• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Leupold ultra M3A **price drop**

molonlave

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2009
Colorado
Thinning out the herd. Please review the link below for more information on this scope.

Bottom line, this appears to be a Leupold and Stevens ultra M3A in the same configuration as used on the early M24. There is no way to verify as the serial number has been removed. The individual purchasing this acknowledges such and understands that Leupold will not honor any warranty. Scope appears to function as it should, and is sold as is. I have not mounted this scope and have not tested its tracking or return to zero.

This would be a great addition to your M24 SWS. $995 shipped

20201206_145250.jpg
20201206_145229.jpg
20201206_145209.jpg
20201206_145529.jpg
20201205_140819.jpg

20201010_083701.jpg

Serial number and logo removed from bottom of turret housing

Last edited:
Agreed. Truly a fucked up thing some ass wipe did. Either way it would be correct for an M24 as both the M3A and early mk4 with clockwise dials were used.

What's an early clockwise mk4 10x go for these days?

Last edited:
Agreed. Truly a fucked up thing some ass wipe did. Either way it would be correct for an M24 as both the M3A and early mk4 with clockwise dials were used.

What's an early clockwise mk4 10x go for these days?
I just bought one for 1k last week. Not saying that is average but I have seen between
$750 and $1400 depending on condition.

The key is that the Ultra actually has "Ultra" engraved on the bottom. Bummer but GLWS

Reactions: 8208
The key is that the Ultra actually has "Ultra" engraved on the bottom. Bummer but GLWS
I have to look at mine. I can't remember if it is engraved or stamped? If stamped you "might" be able to do an acid etch using ferric chloride or lemon juice to bring out the markings. It might or might not work, just a thought.

you can also try birchwood casey gun blue. it might pull it to the surface

Reactions: stefan73
Thats what we use to recover serials on guns that have been ground away

Not sure. The blue just works as a penetrant to highlight the impressions of the stressed metal. I think dykem would do the same.

No luck with etching.

• Sad
Reactions: 8208
Thinning out the herd. Please review the link below for more information on this scope.

Bottom line, this appears to be a Leupold and Stevens ultra M3A in the same configuration as used on the early M24. There is no way to verify as the serial number has been removed. The individual purchasing this acknowledges such and understands that Leupold will not honor any warranty. Scope appears to function as it should, and is sold as is. I have not mounted this scope and have not tested its tracking or return to zero.

This would be a great addition to your M24 SWS. $995 shipped

View attachment 7517866View attachment 7517867View attachment 7517868View attachment 7517871View attachment 7517873
View attachment 7517874
Serial number and logo removed from bottom of turret housing
Is it still available?