• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOL fat chick cops

True story I had friend at a college party that one night said "fuck it I am going ask every girl I meet tonight if they want to have sex with me" Well didn't take long before one girl said "sure let's go upstairs" he was getting some pussy and I was just left holding my beer wishing I had the balls to do the same thing......LOL
Unless you ask you will never know. Also the best looking most of the time, will be the first to say yes, believe it or not. Like the Bible says, ask an thy shell receive, it might be a face slap, but it might be otherwise as well.

Promoted more likely, this is your average police officer. Conducting a no-knock warrant on her lonesome for a dude stealing a snickers bar. Don’t worry though, they’ll never enforce laws to confiscate firearms.

Dude should have dumped the mag into her face after she shot momma

----------
Dude should have dumped the mag into her face after she shot momma
----------

The guy was completely fucked out of his brains. Either drugs, mental illness, or a combination of both. What he displayed in that video was the most primal and basic of animal defense reflexes. Not organized or calculated. It is the same as how a cat would struggle when the veterinarian tries to give it a routine injection. The only reason why he was able to overpower her was because of his own innate strength plus her obesity.

If that had been a mentally and physically combat-ready working man who just had been the subject of an unlawful arrest, ie, red flag order or swatting, it would have been over for her in 3 seconds flat. Shooting someone's mother? That is an easy way to get that pistol shoved up your own ass and then discharged...

In the 80s when they first started letting women be cops I remember a bunch of articles showing how officer involved shootings were going through the roof- the premise being a male cop could just beat someone down if needed but chick cops had to use their gun. Seems like case and point, Her partner fixed it with one kick in 2 seconds flat when he arrived.

Dude says- 'You cant hurt me. I can fucking do what I want.' Pretty much sums it up- even the drugged out guy realizes it.

I just realized something; is the guy cop wearing fucking slippers that fly off? LOL

And Captain Brown. Well, lol.

I caught that too- if you pause at 14:51 we can see his right foot slipping out of his Bruno Magli loafers, and playing it at reduced speed shows a white socked foot connect with the beta boy's face/neck.

In the 80s when they first started letting women be cops I remember a bunch of articles showing how officer involved shootings were going through the roof- the premise being a male cop could just beat someone down if needed but chick cops had to use their gun. Seems like case and point, Her partner fixed it with one kick in 2 seconds flat when he arrived.

Dude says- 'You cant hurt me. I can fucking do what I want.' Pretty much sums it up- even the drugged out guy realizes it.
It looks like they've closed the gap since. Now they've got a bunch of dudes scared of their shadow for LEO's. Not all, but a bunch.

Beta boy's mother was shot- the narrative by the Public Relations Officer mentions it. The pistol shouldn't have been drawn but it was- because the female police dispatcher/secretary didn't have the needed strength to subdue beta boy. Once the real LE officer showed up, all was quickly handled, despite the male officer being SHOELESS Joe Jackson.

This is yet another of numerous examples of why women should be restricted to specialty roles in LE- like for dealing with searching female suspects, guarding female inmates, and investigations of sex offenses. Those restricted poles shouldn't be eligible for rank, either.

Back in the late 70s early 80s, one of the first female NJ State Troopers made a traffic stop on I95 or the NJTP, and the two male suspects wound up beating her SEVERELY. It was horrible, but the lesson learned from that was ignored, and females have continued to be hired as LEOs. On average, females as LEOs has been a HUGE disaster.

Political correctness is the only reason women are in men's roles in LE and Mil, and it defies all logic.

She needs to find something else to do. People so prone to panic have to be disqualified from this type of work. Obviously she's dangerous to herself and a threat to the public.

That the Police Chief seems to think this is all SOP and there's no problem with it is both shocking and very frightening. Maybe her "actions" were SOP, but her execution of those actions was a total failure. Bottom line is that she can't do the job.

She can be an officer and do all sorts of stuff, but apprehending perps should not be one of them...

raw

Being fat might actually help in subduing an angry drunk, but clearly not in this case.

The female dispatcher/secretary was on site acting as the fluffer until the male talent showed up for the scene. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
5 seconds in to the contact it was already a train wreck. Dude is standing there playing pocket pool, both hands in his pockets while she reads Miranda off a card.

From the moment she walked up she acted like a girl scout leader discussing administrative issues with a teen, and not a trained LEO exhibiting command presence.

Reactions: Bender and Fig
BTW, I used to live in this county and knew a couple of the deputies, used to be a very professional organization. This is the 2nd video from Greenville SD posted up here in a few months that demonstrates exactly what not to do, I think the other one was the deputy shooting an armed homeowner in his home.

They definitely have some training issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
In all seriousness, the kick to the head was epic. The fact she had to lay there for 30+ seconds while a fellow officer was engaged (does not matter if fellow officer was "winning") with perp was scary as hell to me. If drunk guy got the better of 2nd LEO it was going to be 10x the shit show it was.

This looks like it was staged. From the fat officer, to Hillbilly Jim with the head kick. It was funny but I hope it wasn't actual footage.

This looks like it was staged. From the fat officer, to Hillbilly Jim with the head kick. It was funny but I hope it wasn't actual footage.
You must not get out much if you some how think that was staged. You should do some research before making such statements.

here I will help, consider it a gift.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=greenville+county+sheriff+shoots+mother

Under the guise of transparency, many many depts upload videos, they end up on youtube most the time. You should spend sometime looking at such things. I will also state that after watching a video you should again do some research and get the biggest picture possible of the situation. The Barney Fife's are out there, and more common than you would think. It is the reason I do not support LEO unconditionally.

“When the meter maid gets a promotion “ is all i saw. Bet she won’t even get to do that anymore. If left on the force, dead in 6 months. Zero situational awareness of dangers. Bet she aspired to be a school teacher....

You must not get out much if you some how think that was staged. You should do some research before making such statements.

here I will help, consider it a gift.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=greenville+county+sheriff+shoots+mother

Under the guise of transparency, many many depts upload videos, they end up on youtube most the time. You should spend sometime looking at such things. I will also state that after watching a video you should again do some research and get the biggest picture possible of the situation. The Barney Fife's are out there, and more common than you would think. It is the reason I do not support LEO unconditionally.
Fuck doing a bunch of “research”. I’m just going to watch it on The Hide, consider it real, and try to think up amusing comments for my own gratification!

So all I saw was a at bitch not doing her job right, and some douchebag who thought he was in a MMA fight. The dude was obviously not mentally efficient enough to get what was going on, as even someone on drugs knows when they are being arrested.

How it should have gone down:
Fatty calls for one, back up, and two, mobile crisis.
Secondly, they should have figure out if someone responsible was home, then done their job right.

What we saw was a fat sow who got scared as fuck, had no clue what she was doing, then escalated way more than she should have, and some douchebag just going straight to violence with what we can obviously se is police brutality. If the bitch got a concussion, good on her. I see this case getting tossed out hard by a smart jury. Idiots won't know what they are looking at. Any judge worth is seat would tell the prosecutor to lay off and walk away from this....but social justice warriors will come out of the wood works on this.

My previous post #58 was wrong. That was fucked up as I didn't know how she would get him to the ground. I wasn't thinking right so I will add this.

She should have done a Tactical Hug, by the steps where he isn't sure of what is going on, a BIG reach around and as they rooted and rolled around on the floor, she would find a way to get on top,-- then suffocate the bastard.

Eyes bugged out and he ain't going nowhere.

I hope she is not on the Police Dept. in my area.

Fat girl with some authority and a Badge wanting to throw her weight around. Sad

The best Police Officer in my area for a lot of years was a woman, now retired, and it took a fool to not do what she told you to do.

She could quell a violent confrontation with nothing but words but the pistol was always ready and she could hand out a Hickory Shampoo too when needed.

Best Cop on the Dept for many years and nobody gave her any shit, she would always listen to your side of the story and the other side of the story, and maybe tell you,"I have to go check out the North side and will be back soon. You Assholes figure this out or I will."

Or she would subdue someone and take them to Jail. Nobody fucked with Rhonda if they had a brain cell in their head.

She was, and still is, a very physically fit person and very attractive.

We need more like her.

"Long and lean, cross and mean, but with a Heart of Gold."

Reactions: Anb618
She is completely incompetent. She caused that situation to continue to escalate. Too arrogant to listen, and too stupid to try a different approach. Maybe ask mom what is wrong with him?

I sure hope he was drunk and cracked out. If he has mental problems, what we observed is him being abused, then assaulted. Saying "shut the fuck up" before he kicked him in the face was dumb. Have fun with his lawyer on that one.

Her statement that ,_________ is going to be hard on you when he gets here, was an equally stupid thing to say. Some lawyers are going to make a mint here. Especially if he is mentally handicapped. And the tax payers get to foot the bill.

She is completely incompetent. She caused that situation to continue to escalate. Too arrogant to listen, and too stupid to try a different approach. Maybe ask mom what is wrong with him?

I sure hope he was drunk and cracked out. If he has mental problems, what we observed is him being abused, then assaulted. Saying "shut the fuck up" before he kicked him in the face was dumb. Have fun with his lawyer on that one.

Her statement that ,_________ is going to be hard on you when he gets here, was an equally stupid thing to say. Some lawyers are going to make a mint here. Especially if he is mentally handicapped. And the tax payers get to foot the bill.

Shit like this is exactly why any lawsuit payouts for police negligence need to come out of their general pension fund.

Stupidity and 'diversity' hires would fucking stop overnight.

"You can not walk away from a police officer!" - LOL

She thinks she has the upper hand because the gent is impaired. I think she learned a valuable lesson.

Research indicated that she graduated the academy in 2018.

• Sad
Reactions: Milf Dots
She should be fired for being a total dumbass.
She handled that horribly.
She had no way of knowing if she was getting sucked into a bad mess by walking into that house by herself.
Braindead

Reactions: Milf Dots
True story I had friend at a college party that one night said "fuck it I am going ask every girl I meet tonight if they want to have sex with me" Well didn't take long before one girl said "sure let's go upstairs" he was getting some pussy and I was just left holding my beer wishing I had the balls to do the same thing......LOL

^^^That shit actually works.
A cousin of mine explained it to me this way.
He first asked me if I fucked one out of every ten girls I met.

My answer was of course not.

He explained his method, which was to just cut through all the bullshit and games and just ask them if they want to fuck.
He further explained that he rarely targeted the 8-10s because everyone else was busy trying to fuck them.

He said you might get lucky 7 times in a row. He also said you might get slapped or bitched out 20 times in a row. However, the odds are in your favor.
He would get asked by the women he fucked why he wasn't chasing the pretty girls. His answer was usually along the lines of either they were bitchy or lacked intelligence.

Those two things played into the natural jealousy and competitiveness of the fairer sex.

All I can tell you is to give it a try, it works.

Reactions: 308pirate
Hope to God I dont haven't deal with "Karen" if I'm ever on the wrong side of things.

She almost did the right thing by waiting for back up, but the dude hit a nerve when he started disrespecting her authority. Then she had to try and prove herself over and over.

God help me if someone shoots my mom.

NO, I am saying she should not be a COP.
She ain't got what it takes to do that job.

There are plenty of other Women that do have what it takes

Don't get in their way. Bless their hearts.

Standards.

Let’s get rid of all of them. We don’t have enough non male people in x profession.

ugh that's hard to watch. That "cop" is a complete embarrassment. (almost pisses me off) the one thing they never taught well when I was an LEO they still don't teach well and that is, you don't have to go hands on, you don't have to arrest at that exact moment. Back down. Get out of there. Rally up with other officers and re-engage with a plan and superior force.

I would say she should get back in the kitchen…… but looks like she’s already spent too much time in there.

Im a LEO and although i try to never Monday morning quarterback anybody(because I wasn’t there and all that)i will say in my opinion her biggest mistake was letting him walk back in the house. She had the PC to arrest; so in my opinion i would have handled asap and on that front porch. When he went inside, more people come into play(mom and neighbor, who both were all up in the way)and all the obstacles such as furniture and tighter quarters. Not to mention you being in their home, they know where the guns/weapons are. I work in a rural county and most times i do this exact kind of thing by my self and with my nearest check in 15-20 minutes away. Most times being calm, cool, and collected but confident and assertive will end with a mostly easy arrest. But i approach everyone with the understanding that it can go wrong quick and that most people out there have intentions of doing me harm. I feel like this mindset keeps me from underestimating who i come in contact with and keeps me ready for violence of action so im not dicking around and fumbling around with someone.. when im alone, my best option is to overtake them and get the handcuffs on quickly... by reading some of the comments here i hope you guys know that this does not represent all LE. There are a lot level headed, down to earth, gun loving, God fearing, Constitution upholding guys in uniform.. Thats goes for Sheriffs as well. My Sheriff is like I previously described and quickly deemed us a 2nd amendment sanctuary county when he saw tyranny approaching.

I literally laughed through the whole thing.

Some highlights:

- Guy is obviously either heavily medicated/on drugs/mental health issue but fat cop seems to want to fucking reason with him. I picked up on this literally 10 seconds into them talking. Apparently Corporal Krispy Kreme's girl power status exempted her from that training or something.

- Just from her arms I can tell she is fat as fuck

- Why not put handcuffs on him outside? But no, lets go in and start a physical altercation

- Tries to fight him/take him down multiple times which can only be accompanied by Benny Hill music

- Straight from trying Judo moves, to shaky pistol pointed all over the place. Shoots 3 times, every shot looked like she had never fired a weapon before. Misses him from ~3 feet.

- Had she been up against someone with something to lose, or with bad intentions, she would have died about 10 times. At one point he takes the gun from her and fucking unloads the chambered round.

- Mom is getting PAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIID

- Comic relief at 10:08

she needs to be fired, what an absolute joke. She escalated that big time

Reactions: 308pirate
shut the fuck up motherfucker kick to the head guy still gets me LOL'ing every time

It's even funnier if you watch drunk dude's head in slo mo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: STex and Anb618