• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOL fat chick cops

Im a LEO and although i try to never Monday morning quarterback anybody(because I wasn’t there and all that)i will say in my opinion her biggest mistake was letting him walk back in the house. She had the PC to arrest; so in my opinion i would have handled asap and on that front porch. When he went inside, more people come into play(mom and neighbor, who both were all up in the way)and all the obstacles such as furniture and tighter quarters. Not to mention you being in their home, they know where the guns/weapons are. I work in a rural county and most times i do this exact kind of thing by my self and with my nearest check in 15-20 minutes away. Most times being calm, cool, and collected but confident and assertive will end with a mostly easy arrest. But i approach everyone with the understanding that it can go wrong quick and that most people out there have intentions of doing me harm. I feel like this mindset keeps me from underestimating who i come in contact with and keeps me ready for violence of action so im not dicking around and fumbling around with someone.. when im alone, my best option is to overtake them and get the handcuffs on quickly... by reading some of the comments here i hope you guys know that this does not represent all LE. There are a lot level headed, down to earth, gun loving, God fearing, Constitution upholding guys in uniform.. Thats goes for Sheriffs as well. My Sheriff is like I previously described and quickly deemed us a 2nd amendment sanctuary county when he saw tyranny approaching.
no doubt regarding much of what you say but the problem is, and you exemplified it here, 'the use of force is far too quick and it's absolutely ok to play monday morning quarterback watching this. Tons a fantastic officers, tons of officers who belong behind bars or pumping gas, it's ok to say it. Just look at the kick to the neck by the other fat a$$hole blindsiding the guy. I KNOW THAT IS NOT IN YOUR TRAINING. Listen to their commentary about pos, motherfker, real professional and can be used against the officer in court, ask me how I know...lol. OH and to add to the complete Benny Hill spectacle, she shot the mother.! Both of these officers need to be let go. Very glad to see the push for the immunity clause to be reviewed by some states as maybe that will fix the fkery and clear the ranks of the $hit on the job.

Don't disagree with you that she should have handled it outside but once he went in, she should have called back up and tried to deescalate. I don't know what training and play you have in your jurisdiction but here, unless a life is in danger, she doesn't enter the house alone and the next move is for additional officers on the scene and handle it verbally as best you can before any use of force.

This guy is clearly mental impaired and should have been handled accordingly. Listen to his comments, 'does this make you feel good, does it make you feel powerful, I'll bet that is reminiscent of his sexual abuse. On top of that the mother says he's been drinking.

The taxpayer loses here, I'll bet they have to pay the impending lawsuit.

Just a sad event all around.

Reactions: dragman
While I understand where your coming from, that is simply not true. I've seen/met/fought some ruff ass woman in my life time an more than a few left a lasting memory. One Russian I worked with would an could kick the ass of 95% of all here. Plus her Shooting & Fieldcraft ability had to be seen to be believed, one bitch you did not want to piss off. The interesting part was on the Fuck 10 scale, she was an 11. I have talked to my Russian friends in Atlanta about her an they are trying to get her photo for me. I was too stupid long ago to keep a camera with me,...
Russian women don't count, they are not women! lol

ain't nothing wrong with a big girl , maybe unhealthy but if that's all you got you got to be real freaking petty if she made it through the training god bless her for taking that job .

Standards.

For myself.

The agency should have standards.
Allowing anyone to become LE gets you praise from the idiots.
Having standards gets you better LEO.

Just look at the kick to the neck by the other fat a$$hole blindsiding the guy. Listen to their commentary about pos, motherfker, real professional and can be used against the officer in court, ask me how I know...lol.

LOL

How do you know?

Deputy comes through the door, sees drunk fuck pointing aggressively and yelling at another deputy who's on her ass, and does what anyone in his right mind would do that instant: knock drunk fuck out of the fight immediately. A+ in my book.

I'll forgive his language.........mostly because it sounds exactly like what I would say.

Reactions: candyx and Anb618
If this is the one where 'Ofc. I'm confused as fuck at what I am and what I'm supposed to be' follows some middle-age problem child into his mothers home and mom gets involved and gets accidently shot before some backup cop in grungy sneakers walks in and kicks manbitch in the face, I saw this long ago.

LOL

How do you know?

Deputy comes through the door, sees drunk fuck pointing aggressively and yelling at another deputy who's on her ass, and does what anyone in his right mind would do that instant: knock drunk fuck out of the fight immediately. A+ in my book.

I'll forgive his language.........mostly because it sounds exactly like what I would say.
no I get it and I would have said much worse lol but it just doesn't work that way any longer and it's a big reason we have so many issues. You have any idea how many municipalities payout for things like this?

the single biggest problem in the video is the initial officer. She does not belong on the streets and certainly not armed

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I just looked up the case
officer taken to hospital for a concussion and bruises
Kaiser arrested and pled mental health crisis
officer violated policy but cleared of the shooting-NOW THAT IS THE REAL ISSUE HERE
Kaiser was documented as having mental health issues, clean record at the time

how the fk she is still on the street in uniform is beyond me but that is what it appears to me.

no doubt regarding much of what you say but the problem is, and you exemplified it here, 'the use of force is far too quick and it's absolutely ok to play monday morning quarterback watching this. Tons a fantastic officers, tons of officers who belong behind bars or pumping gas, it's ok to say it. Just look at the kick to the neck by the other fat a$$hole blindsiding the guy. I KNOW THAT IS NOT IN YOUR TRAINING. Listen to their commentary about pos, motherfker, real professional and can be used against the officer in court, ask me how I know...lol. OH and to add to the complete Benny Hill spectacle, she shot the mother.! Both of these officers need to be let go. Very glad to see the push for the immunity clause to be reviewed by some states as maybe that will fix the fkery and clear the ranks of the $hit on the job.

Don't disagree with you that she should have handled it outside but once he went in, she should have called back up and tried to deescalate. I don't know what training and play you have in your jurisdiction but here, unless a life is in danger, she doesn't enter the house alone and the next move is for additional officers on the scene and handle it verbally as best you can before any use of force.

This guy is clearly mental impaired and should have been handled accordingly. Listen to his comments, 'does this make you feel good, does it make you feel powerful, I'll bet that is reminiscent of his sexual abuse. On top of that the mother says he's been drinking.

The taxpayer loses here, I'll bet they have to pay the impending lawsuit.

Just a sad event all around.
Anybody can pick this video apart and say this should have been done or that should have been done. Regarding use of force, situation dictates every aspect of it. As LEO we are expected to utilize the bare minimum use of force to gain control of a subject or situation. Not everyone on the street plays fair or has your best interest at heart so sometimes all the tactics and techniques taught to us in the academies or blet goes out the window when its a fight for your life or someone else’s. As I previously stated, mistakes were made and things went too far. Everyone makes mistakes but some have worse consequences than others. I will also say that training is paramount and training to the point that your instincts are fluid and controlled is what i strive for so things like what you see in this video don’t happen.

Anybody can pick this video apart and say this should have been done or that should have been done. Regarding use of force, situation dictates every aspect of it. As LEO we are expected to utilize the bare minimum use of force to gain control of a subject or situation. Not everyone on the street plays fair or has your best interest at heart so sometimes all the tactics and techniques taught to us in the academies or blet goes out the window when its a fight for your life or someone else’s. As I previously stated, mistakes were made and things went too far. Everyone makes mistakes but some have worse consequences than others. I will also say that training is paramount and training to the point that your instincts are fluid and controlled is what i strive for so things like what you see in this video don’t happen.
agree on training but at what point was that a lethal situation prior to her pulling her gun?
We absolutely can pick it apart, part of the job. why is it everything I can do at my job can be analyzed 6 ways to sunday and can fired on the spot but we can't call her stupidity just that much less irresponsible handling of a firearm with innocent bystanders present in a situation SHE ESCALATED and CREATED? Yes everyone makes mistakes but there are few professions where those mistakes result in loss in life and the standard is higher, everywhere it's higher except leo. Airline pilot hits the gate too hard, required grounding 6mos minimium then review after medical and recert training. That's just airlines, don't even need to get into boat captains, trains, doctors who are under incredible scrutiny, etc etc. Yes we all make mistakes, but she created the dangerous situation and escalated it and then...then....shot someone! lol c'mon

sorry, I'm all about the blue but this officer should be bagging groceries.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, the training received is the wrong training. You are not trained to police any longer. Ever wonder why the rate of crime doesn't correlate to events like this over the past 2 decades? She and her 'training' are exhibit A.

Here in NJ they had to shut down the sp forum because comments got to the press. I wish I could find it and granted NJ sp doesn't hire the brightest as I say to my brother but the mentality needs to be changed. love the 'civilian' comments from leo. it's all a big joke at times

I
agree on training but at what point was that a lethal situation prior to her pulling her gun?
We absolutely can pick it apart, part of the job. why is it everything I can do at my job can be analyzed 6 ways to sunday and can fired on the spot but we can't call her stupidity just that much less irresponsible handling of a firearm with innocent bystanders present in a situation SHE ESCALATED and CREATED? Yes everyone makes mistakes but there are few professions where those mistakes result in loss in life and the standard is higher, everywhere it's higher except leo. Airline pilot hits the gate too hard, required grounding 6mos minimium then review after medical and recert training. That's just airlines, don't even need to get into boat captains, trains, doctors who are under incredible scrutiny, etc etc. Yes we all make mistakes, but she created the dangerous situation and escalated it and then...then....shot someone! lol c'mon

sorry, I'm all about the blue but this officer should be bagging groceries.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, the training received is the wrong training. You are not trained to police any longer. Ever wonder why the rate of crime doesn't correlate to events like this over the past 2 decades? She and her 'training' are exhibit A.

Here in NJ they had to shut down the sp forum because comments got to the press. I wish I could find it and granted NJ sp doesn't hire the brightest as I say to my brother but the mentality needs to be changed. love the 'civilian' comments from leo. it's all a big joke at times
I will totally agree she escalated the situation and let it go too long. Im not defending her actions in any way. I will also agree this may not be the profession for her. Not saying you are doing it but part of the reason i even commented in this thread is to defend the fact this does not represent all LEO and some people watch videos like this and lump is all in the same boat.

Don't you cops do that? It's called a debriefing.

Yes, you are correct. And yes they are called debriefings. I think we can all agree this is a little bit of a different situation because of the actions of the main officer involved..... in plain words.. she f’d up most aspects of this encounter lol

Reactions: 308pirate
They love watching body-cam of them breaking 80 year old grandma's arm for not wearing a mask in WalMart. That's your average tough guy wearing a badge today.

This is the kind of stuff i hate to read.. Those guys are definitely out there and feel like their badge is a pass to do what they want and in any manner. But i strive hard to be the other side of that coin. Just like I hate the racist stigma that plagues LE in our current climate. Unfortunately it will always be that way but there are always bad apples in every profession. Again my agency and my boss(a conservative Sheriff)made a public announcement from the get go that his deputies and he would not enforce any covid lockdown restrictions, mask mandates, or curfews... all of which i gladly stand by him with.

The problem is those bad apples, for the most part, get a free pass. And any one of them can basically ruin your life and your bank account.

Reactions: black5.3
I

I will totally agree she escalated the situation and let it go too long. Im not defending her actions in any way. I will also agree this may not be the profession for her. Not saying you are doing it but part of the reason i even commented in this thread is to defend the fact this does not represent all LEO and some people watch videos like this and lump is all in the same boat.
oh I agree, she is not representative of LEO at all, only a small part as the vast majority are far more professional and much better. I absolutely agree. there are shitheads in every profession, it's unfortunate that LEO always gets the negative light instead of the good things. My little brother was just playing basketball in an area they patrol due to teen drug activity. He hopped out of his car, played a game as he 'talked' to the kids. You don't see that on the news but God forbid he tells one of them to stfu and holy Jesus it's on NBC for bad cop behavior. sureal

Reactions: black5.3
Just an observation from earlier today.

I went with a relative to get a new CAC card, that phrase kills me lol, to an Army base. While he ran in to get it I sat in the car.

While sitting there I watched dozens of young soldiers walking by and noticed that an honest 2/3 of the females and less than half of the male's were fat.

If you look fat in combat uniforms, you are indeed fat.

Never saw that in my day.

Fwiw, the C Ovid signs pasted everything all proclaimed that if you are vaccinated, take that mask off !!!

Glad I got muh magic shot.