• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

M2008 Stock ?

birddogsx3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2008
Kansas City, KS
Does anyone have a Badger M2008 in something other than a AICS, Manners T2/T4, A5. I am looking for something other than a chassis system or the norm. I have an A3 on hand but have never seen what one looks like ( how high the tang sticks out). Has anyone ever tried a M40A1 and M2008 combo? Pics would be nice.

Re: M2008 Stock ?

The Sentinel is the perfect stock for that action. Also look at the XLR and KRG stock systems.

I've never seen a t2 or. a3 with badger. talked to mcmillan and manners(not dick davis or tom manners simply whoever answered phone) and as I recall, no plans for either company to market those stocks inlet for badgers.

manners has some t4s inlet for badger

few, very few t5s for badgers around

mcmillans a5and kmw sentinel work well.

I have seen a few M2008's in the Sentinels and the tang does not look like it sticks up that much to be troublesome. Manners has a picture of a M2008 in a T2a on their web site. I do like the Sentinel and the A5 BR just looking to see if anyone has done something different. The AICS is really the only chassis system that I like.

Mine is a McMillan A5. Not sure if that helps you or not. I posted pictures in a different thread. Just search Bartlein Barrels and you will find it.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cav1993</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never seen a t2 or. a3 with badger. talked to mcmillan and manners(not dick davis or tom manners simply whoever answered phone) and as I recall, no plans for either company to market those stocks inlet for badgers.

manners has some t4s inlet for badger

few, very few t5s for badgers around

mcmillans a5and kmw sentinel work well. </div></div> We do offer the 2008 short/A inlet in just about all of stocks, but it must be ran with one of our minin chassis. The 2008 has a high back tang which will set high in all our stocks except for the mcs- t4a, we have a high tang version of that stock. Thank you

i run a manners T4A and it works slick...

DSC_0135_20100717_07753b.jpg

Very nice looking rifle! Those m2008 actions seem to be real nice units, if it was me, one of those and a kmw stock or a manners... that is a tough choice! But I would contact kyle at xlr if you want a dedicated chassis system, I do believe he says he will/can inlet any action into his chassis.

Spook is that a mini-chassis or badger bottom metal? That is what I wanted to see if that is all the higher the tang sits up I can live with that. The looks did not concern me just if there would be a function problem with junk getting caught around that area and dropping down into the trigger group. Thanks for the pic and Tom I may have to stop by and have a short talk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: birddogsx3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spook is that a mini-chassis or badger bottom metal? That is what I wanted to see if that is all the higher the tang sits up I can live with that. The looks did not concern me just if there would be a function problem with junk getting caught around that area and dropping down into the trigger group. Thanks for the pic and Tom I may have to stop by and have a short talk. </div></div>

Badger Ordnance