• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Man's Best Friend Thread

20220222_203514.jpg

Pregnant Daisy. Any day now.

Yes! That breed would work too. I have been searching on line…but thats a crap shoot. Figured i would ask around here.

Looks like our family will expand later this week…. We are rescueing a 6 month female Golden Doodle. Seems previous ownsers didnt realize she was a full size blood line and is already 42 lbs :)

She has been very well cared for and trained. Just too big for their current lives. She will fit in nicely with our family.

Looks like our family will expand later this week…. We are rescueing a 6 month female Golden Doodle. Seems previous ownsers didnt realize she was a full size blood line and is already 42 lbs :)

She has been very well cared for and trained. Just too big for their current lives. She will fit in nicely with our family.

Good job!

Are you the Sheriff of is he just waiting for you outside? 🤠

Just did ours last week too. Had to put the hat and sweater on her since it was about 10*. She'd wear the hat inside but refused to keep it on outside. She pulled off as soon as we headed off for our walk. I put it back on her again and scolded her to leave it on but she pulled it off again. She won.

IMG_0396.jpeg

A few days before with her silicone booties and full coat. It was 0* that morning.

She LOVES the snow and isn't bothered by the cold at all. Even with her short coat.

IMG_0376.jpeg

Last edited:
I know those dogs are ready 1000% of the time, are the boots to protect him (I think him) on the wood floors or was he/she ready to go outside? Great looking pup!!
They're on to protect his pads when we play "speed fetch" in the yard. He goes at it so hard that he's bloodied them in the past and had to wear 2 pair of my socks until the bleeding stopped. I gave up on those floors and had them replaced with OptiMax LVT wood look last Friday. They are nice and my two mals can't put a scratch in them.

Reactions: RG0099