• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Michigan - A place to shoot?

EdO

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2008
Louisiana, SRVN
Hello Michigan - Need some info . . .
Looking for a "gravel pit" type shooting area where I can safely run some carbine drills - 50 yds. with a safe backstop will do . . . . anything like that in your area?? I'm in Waterford and off this weekend - travel not an issue. Feel free to PM me. Will check in later today . . .

Thanks, Ed

Re: Michigan - A place to shoot?

Might check South Kent Sportsman Club in Dorr, other side of the state for you though...

Curious 1:

The only range is at Washtenaw sportsman. If you can make it there on Wednesday's they have long range practice (out to 600 yards).

Ed I know of one place. Its my backyard.

Erichs020.jpg

Erichs021.jpg

First is 15yds and second is the back of the pistol / shotgun / carbine range I have out back. I can get to 55yds. The rifle range I can get about 225 out of it.

Go on to ar15.com or google the 'pit' in Lapeer. It's basically a DNR shooting area that is kind of like shooting at a dump or gravel pit. You can probably go out almost 100yds. Usually there isn't anyone there during the week and you can do most any drills that you want. PM me if you want directions.

Peter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricF517</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed I know of one place. Its my backyard.

First is 15yds and second is the back of the pistol / shotgun / carbine range I have out back. I can get to 55yds. The rifle range I can get about 225 out of it. </div></div>

Is this a invite?